Make Your Own Royal Books

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote a novel, a huge 500 pages novel, on Queen Elizabeth I. I would never agree to publish it though, even if someone was willing to. It is historically correct and I checked every single detail before writing it.
I also wrote a little (67 pages!) psycological (at least I think so) essay on the relations of Prince Charles, Princess Diana and the Duchess of Cornwall.

I didn't exactly a story or a novel but for my Principles of Writing class my freshman year of college I had to do a compare and contrast essay and I compared Queen Rania of Jordan and Princess Diana. I got a B on the paper. I tried attaching my paper for people to read but the file is too big. If any of you want to read send me your email address and I will gladly send it to you.

Last edited:
Fanfiction for Royals

Hi, I was wondering where could I find fanfiction about our beloved royals?
there's fanfiction for every famous person in the world so why not the royals?:rolleyes:
If it is in English or Spanish much better
Thanks in advance;)

Hi crisinaki!

Here's a story I wrote for school last year, the main characters are Felipe, Letizia and Isabel (their daughter - who is fictional), so it's about the SRF

I put the story on my website with my friends, here's a link:
http://www.freewebs.com/according2us/myspanishroyaltystory.htm

There's both English and Spanish in it, although the Spanish might be a bit iffy...Internet translators...

:D
JessRulz said:
Hi crisinaki!

Here's a story I wrote for school last year, the main characters are Felipe, Letizia and Isabel (their daughter - who is fictional), so it's about the SRF

I put the story on my website with my friends, here's a link:
http://www.freewebs.com/according2us/myspanishroyaltystory.htm

There's both English and Spanish in it, although the Spanish might be a bit iffy...Internet translators...

I know and I read it, great story! even if it was a little "Corleone" but great nonetheless;)
BTW if you need help with spanish feel free to PM me, I'll gladly help;) :)

Thanks crisinaki! Glad you liked it. Just a quick question: who is "Corleone"???

:D
JessRulz said:
Thanks crisinaki! Glad you liked it. Just a quick question: who is "Corleone"???
The main players in the mafia drama "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo; in the movie versions Marlon Brando played Vito Corleone, Al Pacino played Michael Corleone, James Caan played Sonny Corleone and there are other very famous actors who casted on that like Diane Keaton and Robert Duvall; I recommend you read the book, it would be a good source of inspiration for your work;) :D

Maybe we can add Princess Mabel to the book, as 'The Godmother' ;)

Marengo said:
Sounds like an interesting idea. :rolleyes:

Marengo said:

LOL, she has more mafia connection than the Gotti family:rolleyes: :D

Hm, maybe she can use her connections to silence the fake-baron Edwin de Roy van Zuydewijn (ex-husband-to-be of Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma), in the story at least ;)

Last edited:
Marengo said:
Hm, maybe she can use her connections to silence the fake-baron Edwin de Roy van Zuydewijn (ex-husband-to-be of Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma), in the story at least ;)

Yeah, she'll tell him: I'll make an offer he cannot refuse;) :p :D
and BTW: we are getting out of topic, this thread is for fanfiction purposes;)
so the mafia discussion ends here, thanks a lot

crisiñaki said:
Yeah, she'll tell him: I'll make an offer he cannot refuse;) :p :D
and BTW: we are getting out of topic, this thread is for fanfiction purposes;)
so the mafia discussion ends here, thanks a lot

Well, I thought we were just about to write our own fanfiction. :p
But you're right. I will go and look if there's somer real fiction out there... :cool:

Maxie said:
Well, I thought we were just about to write our own fanfiction. :p
But you're right. I will go and look if there's somer real fiction out there... :cool:

If you want write away and don't forget to post the link!;) :cool:

crisiñaki said:
If you want write away and don't forget to post the link!;) :cool:

Well, my english is not good enough to write a story all of you could enjoy. If you only knew Dutch!!! :p I love to write (been doing it since I can put three words in a row to make a sentence). I got a huge imagination and I'm quite handy with the Dutch language... ;)

Mabel really would become a very intruiging personality... :rolleyes:

I just found this topic! I've been working on a piece that brings Prince Nikolaos of Greece as the main character with participation of his cousins from Spain (and eventually his Danish cousins as well).

I'll finish the fifth chapter and host somewhere for you to read.

Meredith said:
I just found this topic! I've been working on a piece that brings Prince Nikolaos of Greece as the main character with participation of his cousins from Spain (and eventually his Danish cousins as well).

I'll finish the fifth chapter and host somewhere for you to read.

PLEASE POST IT! and send me a PM when you do (please:eek: )
I'll be waiting anxiously;)

I'm in the process of writing a story about the Jordanian Royals, with Prince Hussein as the main character. Its going to be a while before I finish. (A long while)

every one who writes fanfiction please post the links, it would be an honor and a pleasure to read your work:) :) :)

I wrote a story about Grand Duchess Olga Nicholaeivna in Ekaterinburg. I'm not sure where to put it though. Until I find out a good way, anyone interested can pm me their email address and I'll send the document to you.

I've read Ritka's story and it is AWESOME, I highly recommend everyone to read it;)
Great job, Ritka, you should publish it somewhere!:)

Last year I started a story featuring the British Royal Family involved in a somewhat controversial issue(at least it would be controversial if it were true). In the story Prince William meets and starts dating a "woman of color"(A mix-breed Black woman)despite disapproval from various members of the government and his family, especially Prince Philip. The two try to keep their relationship a secret but news leaks out and the British public has mixed reactions. This story follows the couple from their first meeting and throughout their courtship. But the stress of the whole thing(endless tabloid stories, stalking papparazzi, disapproving families--both his and hers) starts taking it's toll on William's girl and she begins debating if being with him is really worth it all.

The story isn't finished in its entirety but I have certain chapters available for viewing by request.

The reason for writing this story is because I'm sure a lot of us are curious as to what would happen if William really did date someone who wasn't typical to his family. There is a topic on this issue somewhere on the forums too isn't it?

crisiñaki said:
I've read Ritka's story and it is AWESOME, I highly recommend everyone to read it;)
Great job, Ritka, you should publish it somewhere!:)
Oh thank you so much! Do you have any ideas of where to send it to get published? I'm not so familiar with where it would have a good chance of being published.

lol Ive tried to write a story about the Escape of The Romanovs Its been through A BILLION rewrites : P

lol not with me at the moment :) any Ideas for a plot

From the North Pole to South Africa; My search for a Princess by Prince Albert.

Tanks and Strippers: My life of adventure by Prince Harry

I'll give this a shot:

• How to behave at a Royal Wedding: Felipe Froilan de Marichalar y Borbon
  • Helmet Hair: how to make your hair survive an hurricane; co-authored by All European Queens
  • Mantles, Capes and Gelled Hair: a guide to become Duke Dracula in the XXI Century Jaime de Marichalar, duke of Lugo
  • Royal Makeover: how to become a Queen by plastic surgery: Queen Rania of Jordan
  • Stylish Babies: wear the latest trends co-authored by Christian of Denmark and Leonor and Irene of Spain
  • How to get an sports star: meet them at the Olympics! Infanta Cristina of Spain
  • Metrosexual Husbands: how to deal with them Infanta Elena of Spain
  • Drugs, Dictatorship and Torture: my ex-boyfriends' lives Mabel of Orange
  • Queen 101: your first steps into ruling a country Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands
  • Botox and beauty treatments: an extensive guide in Europe and Brazil co-authored by the Duchess of Alba and Queen Silvia of Sweden
  • Hiring Employees: the keys to succeed Buckingham Palace and Clarence House

Crisinaki!!! Maybe you really should contact some royals about this. :p I would be really interested in these titles:

Helmet Hair: how to make your hair survive an hurricane
co-authored by All European Queens
Mantles, Capes and Gelled Hair: a guide to become Duke Dracula in the XXI Century
Jaime de Marichalar, duke of Lugo
Metrosexual Husbands: how to deal with them
Infanta Elena of Spain
Drugs, Dictatorship and Torture: my ex-boyfriends' lives
Mabel of Orange

I would like to add:
Wacko husbands: how to deal with them when it's over
Princess Margarita de Bourbon-Parma
Wearing bright colors and interesting designs: how to make innocent people going blind
Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands
Brown teeth, a joy forever! 250 Tips for succesfully avoiding your dentist
Queen Margrethe of Denmark

You're most welcome!
Some more:

• Glamour, Style and Elegance for Dummies; CP Mathilde
  • How to avoid marriage: what to do when you are an unmarried great-uncle; Prince Albert in a couple of years
  • PDAs: tonsil hockey royal style; co-authored by Iñaki Urdangarin and CP Frederik of Denmark
  • Work it out!: how to get a princess in a gym; Daniel Westling
  • No More Bows! how to break from your overBOWING mother; Countess Luana (Friso and Mabel's daughter) in 20 years
  • Funny Faces 101: how to pose in official trips; CP Victoria
  • Treat Papparazzis as you want to be treated; Prince Ernst August of Hannover
  • Hairlines: what to do when the hair is fading; Prince William
  • Marius Borg and the Half-Blooded Princess; Sven O:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom