If you had to give a very short speech as your favorite king,who would you pick ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBaxter

City
New York
Country
United States
If you hypothetically had to step into the shoes of whom ever currently is your favorite (past, present, or future)
king - who doesn't have to be only a British one, who had to give a (serious or humorous) speech about anything
at all, who would you pick and what would you say in the first 40-50 words. Please be sure to cite your very short
speech, when replying.

Last edited:
King George Tupou V of Tonga

"Dear citizens of the world,

On behalf of the People of Tonga and myself, I would like to convey the following message. The world is slowly facing change in which the climate is rapidly damaging the environment of our beautiful earth. Much pollution and other industrial activities have over the years contributed to the slow downfall of our earth's healthy gasses. Looking at sea levels, heights have risen dramatically causing much trouble especially in the low islands in the Pacific. Tsunami's, floods and other natural disasters are warnings of the bad things to come. Citizens of the earth, hear my plea and strive for a better, more economically friendly earth and see what rewards are in store for the next generation.

Kind regards,
HRH King George Tupou V of Tonga"

Prince William, although I don't know exactly what he would say.

Prince William, although I don't know exactly what he would say.

I would imagine it would be short, sweet and to the point. He strikes me as a 'no fuss' type of person.

King Umberto:

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears! ........"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom