If royals had piercings?.....

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

runaway princess

Courtier
City
Wishing to live somewhere else in Europe
Country
Canada
I was just wondering, what would your reaction be if royals had piercings... I know for sure that some royals have tatooes, but that could be easily covered up...Anywho's..yeah what would your reaction be? :D

Zara Phillips had (I dont know if she still with) a tong ring :D

I personally would love it if some of the younger royals got some piercings. They generally look really good and they can be taken out when they move on to more serious roles later in life. In summary all for them

Paula** said:
Zara Phillips had (I dont know if she still with) a tong ring :D

yes she had tongue piece for years i read in magazine when she was young

Sara Boyce

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark has a tattoo on his ankle. His grandfather, King Frederik IX had tattoos. It was also known that King Juan Carlos's father, Don Juan has tattoos from when he was in the British Royal Navy.

Zara Phillips had her tongue piecred as a teenager and her belly button. She had her tongue stud removed a long time ago though. I have read in the papers that Prince Harry has had his girlfriend Chelsy's name tattooed on his butt. I don't know how true this story is.

I think it was recently reported that that is in fact not true.

kelly1972 said:
I have read in the papers that Prince Harry has had his girlfriend Chelsy's name tattooed on his butt. I don't know how true this story is.

That's such a weird thing to do! After he spilts up with her (which is likely, given his age), he'll have to explain to every new girlfriend that, yes, Chelsy used to be his girlfriend and no, he doesn't love her any more. Not a very gentlemanly thing to do, to remind your current girlfriend of your former girlfriend/s!

Smilla said:
That's such a weird thing to do! After he spilts up with her (which is likely, given his age), he'll have to explain to every new girlfriend that, yes, Chelsy used to be his girlfriend and no, he doesn't love her any more. Not a very gentlemanly thing to do, to remind your current girlfriend of your former girlfriend/s!

after they split up? what? I think the Harry/Chelsy thing has "life-long commitment" written all over it. ;)

pollyemma said:
after they split up? what? I think the Harry/Chelsy thing has "life-long commitment" written all over it. ;)

They are just so YOUNG - they're likely to change a lot and develop interests that the other person just doesn't share; don't get me wrong, I wish them all the luck in the world. I've just seen it happen so often that people in their mid- or late twenties split up after years and years of having The Perfect Relationship!

runaway princess said:
I was just wondering, what would your reaction be if royals had piercings... I know for sure that some royals have tatooes, but that could be easily covered up...Anywho's..yeah what would your reaction be? :D

I think piercings aren't that bad. They can be taken out. I have piercings myself (only in my ears :D- 3 in each) & I take them out when I know I'm going to be somewhere that might look down on piercings. I think as long as they aren't ugly or in unusual places (have you seen the nose piercing that is like a bull ring....right above the lip! :eek:) they are fine.

No offense meant if anyone has a piercing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom