Great Time For Royal Watchers - the coming events (visits, celebrations etc) & TV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In June,11th,Trooping The Colour,The Queen's Official birthday will take place.
Maybe this year The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will not attend the Chelsea Flower Show.Because Her Majesty will be visiting Canada from 17th to 25th May but the Chelsea Flower Show often take place the days between 21st to 24th May.

According to The British Royal Website,this February Princess Anne will visit Jamaica.
In March The Princess will also visit Luxembourgh.

The sign-off of Larry King's show on Saturday Feb 12 indicated that the next program (Sunday Feb 13) is to be about the Prince of Wales' engagement & the royal family. With a panel of "insiders".

That is probably a repeat of Thursday´s episode.

Dennism said:
That is probably a repeat of Thursday´s episode.

Very true; I hadn't thought of that. I assumed it would be a new one, thinking that the earlier one was probably slung together at fairly short notice and that an episode in greater depth was needed. I expect you're right, though.

Yes, you´re right. Can´t say then. Normally, I think, they repeat an episode from earlier in the week. But in this case, because of the timing, they may have a new episode with more things. We shall see.

Dennism said:
Yes, you´re right. Can´t say then. Normally, I think, they repeat an episode from earlier in the week. But in this case, because of the timing, they may have a new episode with more things. We shall see.

Well, the one guarantee is that there WILL be others in the weeks and months to come! Depends on how many former chefs they can line up, I suppose.

ha ha ha. Yes, ex-chefs.

in april frederik and mary to Thiland and i think they will go to japan also

Victoria has just left for australia she will be there march 7 - 21
i hoping for reports from our australien members

selrahc4 said:
The Royal Family are to feature in a three-part documentary programme to be screened later this year.
Provisionally titled Windsor, the BBC series will focus on life behind the scenes at Windsor Castle, with the Queen featuring several times.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4274713.stm
Fanstastic!I hope Australia will have that on TV Programme.I heard that Australia, America, Canada also bought the programme.

Prince Edward will be in Canada in June. He will be here for a week.

He will accompanied by the Countess of Wessex.They will visit from 1st June to 9th June.

we will wait for a few royal birth and maybe to se a few christnings

• May
17th, Norway, Natinal Day the whole royal family
10th - 13th Japanice state visit to Norway
Monaco, Anual Grand Prix Formula One the whole royal family if possible
17th - 25th Queen Elizabeth II's will visit Canada (Saskatchewan and Alberta)
25th Jordan, Independence Day celebrations - most of the family
  • June
6th Sweden, Natinal Day Celebrated at Skansen the whole royal family
UK, Royal Ascot
23th Luxembourg, National Day, the whole royal family if possible
24th, Spian, D. Juan Carlos Onomástica All the the Royal Family usually attends mass on that day.
9th, Jordan Coronation Day most of the family
10th, Jordan, Army Day King Abdullah and Queen Rania and members of the family who hold military rank so maybe Prince Feisal, Hamzah, Hashem and Princess Aisha
7th - 11th Norway, a official visit from the Swedish Royals
  • July
14th Sweden, The Victoria Day; Crown Princess Victorias Birthday celebrated at Öland, The whole Royal Family
Jordan, Jerash Festival - some years it is Queen Noor who opens the festival, some years it is King Abdullah and Queen Rania
Wedding of prince Manuel of Bavaria and princess Anna zu sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (posted by Cathérine at the Glittering Royal Events Message Board)
  • August
Monaco, Red Cross Ball the whole royal family if possible
  • September
Opening Of The Swedish Parliament the king and queen at least
The Netherlands, Prinsjesdag the whole royal family if possible
Sweden, the Norwegian royal couple will visit sweden
  • October
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit Norwegian parts of the US
King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit the UK
12th, Spain, National Day the whole royal family if possible
  • November
19th, Monaco, National Day,the whole royal family if possible
King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit denmark
  • December
6th , Spain, Constitution Day the whole royal family if possible
10th, Norway, Nobel Peace Prize the whole royal family if possible
10th Sweden, Nobel Prize and Dinner the whole royal family if possible
11th Sweden, The nobel Dinner the whole royal family if possible
Monaco, Christmas celebrations charity evens the whole royal family if possible
Jordan Song Festival - King Abdullah and Queen Rania

The new visit is Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's visit to Malta to attend CHOGM from 23rd to 26th November.

I have a question, on the coming 17 March there'll be State Opening of British Parliament by HM The Queen along with HRH Duke of Edinburgh, will this event be broadcast via BBC webiste? Please tell me...

Where can we look for the Royal engagements?

For the British Royals,i know we can have a look for the Royal engagements,upcoming State Visits or Official Visits at the Royal Website www.royal.gov.uk .How about the other Royals?Anyone know where can we have a look?

I add more: on Saturday 11th June,Trooping the Colour in UK,the whole family if possible.

There is a thread in the Norwegian Forum about where one can find information about the Norwegian Royals. To find information about events, the first stop is usually their official homepage: http://www.kongehuset.no

President Bush and his wife coming to Netherlands for paid respect to HM Queen Beatrix for five days the dutch forums says that.but he and his wife have tours include Russian also President Bush congraulte to HM Queen Beatrix on 25th anniversary of sliver jubliee.

Sara Boyce

how about British Royals engagement?

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom