Funny face of the royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks more like a 13 year boy's reaction to being kissed by his mom in public:)
affection1nk.jpg

from anp

Queen Paola seems to be in a fighting spirit, to Carl-Gustav: 'Are ya talking to me?, Are ya talking to me, you punk?'

pic: Corbis

9e4355c1.jpg

Originally posted by Purple Platinum, pic from Royal Images:

The australian ambassador is checking Maxima's teeth.

RI300109.jpg

:D :D :D :D
Great ones - with Charles and Camilla and the one with the ambassador checking Maxima's teeth....;)

HA, he really does look like he's checking her teeth.:D

Gloriana said:
HA, he really does look like he's checking her teeth.:D

!!!! At least his eyes are on her her face.... I would guess most gentlemen that evening had their eyesight.... well... on some of her other assets....!!!

I think she looks fantastic.

Eliza

oh, I forgot to mention that the picture was taken from "The Royalist"....:)

Here is one of Princess Maxima in Torino! Very funny... :D
(originally posted by kaasmejsje)

Marengo said:
Queen Paola seems to be in a fighting spirit, to Carl-Gustav: 'Are ya talking to me?, Are ya talking to me, you punk?'

pic: Corbis

9e4355c1.jpg

And Silvia is thinking "Just shut up Carl, just shut up."

moosey60 said:
Hmmmm.... I thought all those pictures looked pretty reasonable. Haakon doesn't seem to be doing anything strange or silly in any of them. Haha! I was expecting to see Haakon yawning or sneezing.

I had to show others pictures not very beatiful, and I think that GETTY has to erase them because they were not very fair play for Maxima.Fortunatly or not, I can't said, but it's was very awful. I can imagine if it was Letizia who was shoting like that, the true delirium of the tabloids.

( from COVER )

It's no very difficult to think that Ernst of Hanover is a true beautiful women
's lover ( understatment ! )

crisiñaki said:
Another one of Camilla:D :D :
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=231733&d=1141929441

Source: Getty Images

What is she saying?:rolleyes: :D
Hmmm if I were to make up my own story (at Charle's expense, sometimes he's just an easy target):D I would say it went like this:

Sophie: "So sorry to hear about that thing on charle's foot, I heard it was just awful looking, hee hee."

Camilla: "I know! it was this big and looked really disgusting, when I saw it I couldn't help but gasp!"

Princess Micheal:[ Thinking to herself] " Look away, keep looking away but listen to everything hee hee hee"

Thank you chattykathy, never seen this before! I`m still laughing...Seems, it was a bad surprise for her.

Seems like the queen is reeling from the effects of Phillip's halitosis ;)

wins the prize for funnest photo hands down

The picture of the DoE kissing QEII is one of those you come across only once in your life, a real treasure and funny to boot!:D :D :D

May be it's the first and the last time that a so strange thing is happening to the Queen. She is wondering if it's good or not !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom