Funny face of the royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaMinka I just saw the pic of Martha Louise in the chicken (?) ensemble and howled with laughter. Do you know the event she was attending? What in the name of sanity was she thinking of!?:eek:

Katrianna said:
LaMinka I just saw the pic of Martha Louise in the chicken (?) ensemble and howled with laughter. Do you know the event she was attending? What in the name of sanity was she thinking of!?:eek:

The picture was meant to be a joke, it has been altered to look like a chicken outfit. MA wore the yellow dress with red flower to the wedding of the Crown Prince of Spain. She was really ridiculed for it, clearly she meant to ruffle a few feather (no pun intended) with that dress. I believe it was later sold to raise money for charity, although not sure.

pdas1201 said:
The picture was meant to be a joke, it has been altered to look like a chicken outfit. MA wore the yellow dress with red flower to the wedding of the Crown Prince of Spain. She was really ridiculed for it, clearly she meant to ruffle a few feather (no pun intended) with that dress. I believe it was later sold to raise money for charity, although not sure.

There was no intent on Märtha Louise's part to "ruffle feathers" as you put it. She wore the dress to honour the bride and groom as the colours reflected the colours of the Spanish flag, but she was ridiculed for her good intent. :)

Oh, thats right Mandy I remember reading about ML's tribute. She was really slammed about her ensemble wasn't she? I didn't think it was bad at all. I'm glad that was an altered picture of her.;)

what is even funnier looking but hurts is when the back of your long dress gets caught on the bottom of your heel and you try to take a step forward and fall backward. it happened to me and it was hilarious. i laughed on the floor!

attachment.php
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=212395&d=1131741767

"What has Nana got for you Louise? It's the Order of the Garter! Yes it is!"

I can't believe Hillary didn't even budge to help Sofia!! Argh... Americans... he he

that's hilarious!

the order of the garter would be a horrible present to give a child:) i dont think she'd be very happy with it till she was older.

Ingrid Alexandra's face is the funniest!:D She could be an actress in the future, intead of being the Queen of Norway:D

Harry's polo shirt said:
things seem quite tense between them....

hmmm....well, Vladimir basically always has that expression on his face no matter what, but yeah beatrix has looked happier.

BeatrixFan said:
Sonja : Whip-crack-a-way, Whip-crack-a-way, Whip-crack-a-way! Come On! Oh the Deadwood Stage......
According to Side2/Nettavisen she was singing with "En mann med bart" and it says that Harald and Haakon (he has a "bart") was laugthing to they start to cry. Well I have noe clue on what a "bart" is..

dakodas said:
"My grandmother, what big ears you have!"

ay!poor camilla! i'm sure she knows what wind in her hair looks like on photos.

the one of Sonja ans also camilla are great photo it cant be fun to have such photos in the archive the magazines can have to much fun with it

LaMinka said:
According to Side2/Nettavisen she was singing with "En mann med bart" and it says that Harald and Haakon (he has a "bart") was laugthing to they start to cry. Well I have noe clue on what a "bart" is..
En herre med bart (The correct song title) means "A gentleman with a mustache."

It's quite catchy, and probably very funny in Ingrid Bjørnov's version.

polop, I can't open the links that you posts. Can you post the pictures on the forums or the links again? Thanks

wanderer said:
polop, I can't open the links that you posts. Can you post the pictures on the forums or the links again? Thanks

Often getty cache links come up with an unavailable screen. If you refresh the page when that happens, you will usually see the pictures on that second try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom