Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last picture of Leonor is just gorgeous. She looks so much like Felipe in it and her eyes are stunning!

Her_Majesty said:
On the one hand Sverre's face looks like the one of a little adult. Very wise, like many people said before.
On the other hand he looks younger to me then the other 1 year old children (Christian or Leonor).

I completely agree! I have to say though there is something about Sverre that just makes me melt. I think he is just so adorable!

Yes, little Leonor is beautiful she's got great eyes. I bet as she gets older she's going to use those eyes on her daddy to get her way with some things! All the little ones are cuties and their all cute in their own seperate ways!!!

We have to say that this generation of new little Princes/Princess are very, very beautiful. They look totally handsome, in a very good health.

I don't want make to genetic approximations but the fact that the "Royals" have decided to stop with the endogamic wedding and prefered to mary them by love with people ( male or female:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!) genetically far away of their hereditary DNA is a major point for the rising of beautiful babies because ::bunny: Bourbon with :pig: Bourbon don't make a:heart: baby Bourbon and so on......:ROFLMAO:

Princess Lalla Salma is beautiful after her pregnancy. Some more weight fit her very well. Her red hair is wonderful. I love it. And the newborn looks cute too.

Vanesa.

catango said:
Just look at this one, it melt me, awwww

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
What a beautiful little girl. I thought when she was born, she was so pretty, but then she wasn't for about a minute. Now, she is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen. Althought IA is my favorite royal child, PLeonor is definitely the prettiest.:wub:

Thank you for those pictures Miss Saga, little Christian surely belongs to Cute Royal Kids thread. His expressions are priceless. :wub:

Ooowww!!! Prince Christian's little face is...is...just beyond words! It seems to grasp situations so well, and to understand things greatly! He is a little gentleman. What a good King he'll be in the future! :wub: :wub:

And Irene Urdangarin...She is perfect in her deep pink suit. A little lady! Oh, I'm dreaming a little..but wouldn't be nice that Irene will marry Prince Christian of Denmark? (Don't pay me attention...I'm kidding!) :flowers:

Vanesa

Vanesa said:
And Irene Urdangarin...She is perfect in her deep pink suit. A little lady! Oh, I'm dreaming a little..but wouldn't be nice that Irene will marry Prince Christian of Denmark? (Don't pay me attention...I'm kidding!) :flowers:

Vanesa
you're like person number 1544175217545 who's thinking of that!:lol:
a lot of us want these uber gorgeous kids to get married and have impossibly beautiful children:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:
this is WAY off topic but what is watermarked? i just wanted to know, becuase are pics without watermarks good things?

oh, i also think prince moulay hassan is one of the cutest little things ive ever seen! he seems to always be smiling, happy, and in a great mood.

A watermark is a company, photographer, or photo agency's way of marking its images for copyright, showing that that entity owns the image, and prevents the easy copying or reuse of that image, without legal permission. It is called watermarking, because of the technique that used to be used to make the marks.

The marks can cover up parts of the image, particularly, if the agency is very guarded, important parts of the images, such as a person's chin, because, although this is not the main focus of the image, it is nearly impossible to crop the picture down to remove the watermark while keeping the image. This is why pictures without watermarks are considered "better".

However, even pics without watermarks are generally still copyright-protected, so discretion should still be applied when taking them from another source.

This is the longer-winded and more technical explanation, but for a visual explanation, check out Crisinaki's post.

acdc1 said:
oh, i also think prince moulay hassan is one of the cutest little things ive ever seen! he seems to always be smiling, happy, and in a great mood.

Yes...He is beatiful, just like his parents are. I hope his little sister will be as beatiful than him.

Vanesa.

:blush: All this royal kids are so handsome. The boys - the few ones, jejejejeje !!!- are lead by the too charming Moulay Hassan, so adorable!

The girls, the plenty of girls... what a mess for the futur wedding! jejejejeje!!

What are thinking about this little baby girl?:

:blush: :bunny:

( Thanks to Lectura and Pronto)

Last edited:
adelaide said:
:blush: All this royal kids are so handsome.
What are thinking about this little baby girl?

I never noticed before that Leo's jacket had two little polar bears on it- so cute! I can't wait to see how Leti will dress the two girls together- I'm thinking precious little matching outfits! awww.
That little Leo is all Bourbon, especially those bright blue eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom