Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incas said:
Sorry to say, with two strikingly good-looking parents, Lenore is not a pretty baby in my book.

Are you kidding??? Infanta Leonor of Spain is not pretty according to you? I don't know what to say. I think she's absolutely georgeous. I think she's the prettiest royal baby I've ever seen.

I agree princess leonor that Infanta Leonor is georgeous royal baby:wub:

But as all that's a matter of taste too.

Last edited:
magnik said:
I agree princess leonor that Infanta Leonor is georgeous royal baby:wub:

But as all that's a matter of taste too.

Yes, I agree about your two opinions.

1. Leonor is more than the cutiest baby of her baby regal generation because she is both:bunny: too adorable and:king: yet as she is on the shot with her fathers with her little bow in her hair and her so beautiful white dress.

She is yet abble to have various smiles for the photograph, true baby girl one or regal one!

It's her look which is giving to her this "something" different and particularly beautiful, the way of which she is looking at her fathers, a round her is absolutly tremandous for a baby

2. It's true that it's question of taste because all the babies are cute and chubby:heart:

I wanna mix all those good genes:wub::wub::wub:

Juan Urdangarin de Borbon with Alexandra of Hannover
Pablo Urdangarin de Borbon with Elisabeth of Belgium
Miguel Urdangarin de Borbon with Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
Irene Urdangarin de Borbon with Christian of Denmark
Leonor of Spain with Emmanuel of Belgium
Catharina Amalia of the Netherlands with Gabriel of Belgium

Not only would we have heartbreakers on their generation but they also would have amazingly gorgeous children:lol:

I don't want to insist on the beauty of Leonor ....( but, I do it....:innocent: ) but one of the great difference between her and beatiful baby girls generaly speaking, is her look an her mouth. The both give it to her, since quiet her birth, a strengh and a caracter very unusual for this little Infantita, that the other little girl don't have before the age of three of four.

I know comparison is not reason ( I apologize): her very beautiful cusin is a too cute and curled blond baby girl BUT she don't have this prestance - curious word for a chubby baby- this "je ne sais quoi" which do that for two beautiful baby, the one is more estupendous tha the other.:bunny:

( I'm looking for an anti:nuke: shelter to protect me .....:bash: )

No! We'll don't hit you...However, you are a good example of how opinions could be highly different! I always thought that Baby Leonor was the cute of the cuttest for her little mouth expression.She has the more beatiful little mouth I ever saw ( Again...excepting my two little nephews ones:ROFLMAO: ).

And, yes, I agree. This new generation of royals are future heartbreakers! Prince Christian of Denmark is just a sweet little cutie!

Vanesa.:wub:

Leonor is very cute, and i´m sure she will be a beautiful woman, but it´s exactly the mouth what i don´t like so much on her, maybe the cheeks so low, but it´s just a detail, she looks after her grandma, more and more as she grows up.

Structure of her mouth, low cheeks, etc? What are you people talking about!? She is an innocent baby, for heavens sake, not a grown woman who can defend herself and can fix the way she looks.

I think the Infanta is cute and more traditionally pretty. However, my favorite little princess is the Princess Ingrid-Alexandra. To me, she has much attitude and spirit already in one so young! Her expressions are just the cutest and most felt to me. I feel that the CP and his wife will have a real firecracker on their hands. I think that Amalia and Elisabeth already have that royal attitude as well. Of course they are a little older than the Infanta, but we'll have to see...

Well...Princess Ingrid Alexandra is other of my very favorite little royals! But is is hard to choice only one among all of them, for they are just ALL beatiful! :flowers:

Vanesa.

GlitteringTiaras said:
Structure of her mouth, low cheeks, etc? What are you people talking about!? She is an innocent baby, for heavens sake, not a grown woman who can defend herself and can fix the way she looks.
Defend of what?? Neither a grown up woman could take that as an offence, it is just a characteristic feature i was talking about or in other words what makes someone different or particular; but maybe this thread is made to repeat "how cute, how beautiful!!"

GlitteringTiaras said:

i'm sorry to say this, but i think your reaction is a tad too strong. rosana just made an observation and i don't see any hint of malice or ill will on her post. i'm sure all of us can notice minute details on a baby's face, especially if you're looking for resemblace to their parents. rosana just said that she doesn't really like Leonor's mouth and cheeks, and that's not being hypercritical. after all, it is a matter of taste, isn't it?

sure, her mouth sometimes has a downward line that makes her look like she has a frowny face, and her cheeks are rather low too, but who knows? her face will still change but as it is, she looks just as gorgeous. ;)

peace out! :flowers:

Ingrid Alexandra and Amalia seem to have the best little personalities. :wub:

It is so cute to see Ingrid "reading" out her speech :lol: .
I like the way MM dresses her (even if I don't like the cape). It is so nice to see little IA smiling!

Elisabeth looks very regal on the last picture!

I believe the most beautiful royal kids are the kids of Prince Pavlos of Greece! Prince Pavlos was also a beautiful baby himself!

All the royal children are just adorable, but i really like Mary's little angel Christian and Infanta Christina's little girl Irene, Two very beautiful babies.

Oh...All these little royals are just adorable...I can't said that one is better than another. Who can choice just one amon all these little cutie pies? Infanta Leonor, Princess Aiko, Prince Christian, Prince Sverre Magnus, The Urdangarins, Princesse Ingrid, Marius...All of them are A-do-ra-ble...

Vanesa.:wub: :wub: :wub: :flowers:

Princess Aiko and little Emma van Vollenhoven of The Netherlands are so sweet looking. And I just want to take Prince Christian home with me - such a surprise when one considers how he first looked (a tad sickly and jaundiced).

Sverre Magnus:wub:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=4268762&pos=4
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=4268744&pos=9
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=2&ShowPicture=4225094&pos=15:wub:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=2&ShowPicture=4225085&pos=17
(ANP)
I love his blue eyes!
On the one hand Sverre's face looks like the one of a little adult. Very wise, like many people said before.
On the other hand he looks younger to me then the other 1 year old children (Christian or Leonor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom