Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catharina-Amalia seems to have taken her mother's easygoig and joyful attitude. She even smiles like her -» mouth full open. It's wonderful!

These pics posted by nagore have just reminded me that I haven't seen this cutie for over a month! It's scandal!:D

saphills said:
Amalia and Alexia are adorable...!

They are just like Elisabeth and Leonor:)

Btw I can't wait when all these young ladies will be elder.:)

Imagine all today youngest-royals on one photo...:)

Please remember to credit your sources. Pictures without credit will be deleted!!!

Also remember that attaching pictures directly to threads in the Royal Chit Chat subforum, is a sure way to get your post deleted. Pictures in this part of TRF must be hosted via other means, such as free picture hosting sites!

Norwegianne
TRF Moderator

Ah well...maybe Leonor can merry Lucas;) ? He's the cute little son of Maurits and Marilène of the Netherlands. Or Sverre...:rolleyes:

crisinaki, I thought that Leonor could marry Christian? Because if Letizia & Felipe had another child and it was a boy, wouldn't Leonor become third in line to the throne, instead of her now-placed second?

Maybe the consitution will be changed by the time they have the next baby. I think that if their next child is the boy the situation will look similarly to the Sweden's: the baby boy will be second in line but then the const. will be changed and Leonor will become the heiress again.:) Personally I think their next child will be a girl as well.:D

I also can't wait to see how Ingrid Alexandra grows and changes. She was born perfect in my opinion! But it is virtually impossible to pick the most beautiful with children!

Does anyone have pictures of Sverre Magnus? To me he's the cutest baby boy ever, he looks like a guy, you know he's a male once you see him:D

That's Felipe Juan Froilan with his sister Victoria Federica, the caption "Miguel and his girlfriend" belongs to this picture:

Source: Imagine

Last edited:
Aussie Princess said:
I also can't wait to see how Ingrid Alexandra grows and changes. She was born perfect in my opinion! But it is virtually impossible to pick the most beautiful with children!

she is an impossibly beautiful kid. since day 1. though i wonder if she isnt going to be a little royal troublemaker. she has got mischievous eyes.

pollyemma said:
she is an impossibly beautiful kid. since day 1. though i wonder if she isnt going to be a little royal troublemaker. she has got mischievous eyes.

you are right she does have mischievous eyes, I think her parents are going to have their hands full with her.

Being from the states, I am facinated about all thing royal. I really enjoyed looking at the next generation.We don't get many pictures here in the states, so thank you all.

Oh, these pics of Marius and IA with SM are sooo cute. Sverre looks so long here... And it's great to see how tender Ingrid and Marius are towards each other.:)

The 3 are very cure and incredibly handsome. AND very alike! I never noticed jsut how very alike Marius, Ingrid-Alexanra and Sverre are!

The winner,hands down,is little Catharina-Amalia. What a personality! She looks a lot like her Grandmother with an added something else. What a natural for the press.

rani said:
The winner,hands down,is little Catharina-Amalia. What a personality! She looks a lot like her Grandmother with an added something else. What a natural for the press.

Yeah, and the press absolutely adore her, the photographers shout her name like she was a rock-star or something of the sort.

Christian is only a few months old and already have several nicknames: HLRH (His Little Royal Highness) and Kingaroo:D :D :D
He's a very cute kid, heck they all are, the next generation of royals are gonna be heartbreakers:rolleyes:

crisiñaki said:
The Borbon kids at Felipe and Letizia's wedding:

Froilan: dude, I'm gonna set that church on fire
Juan: calm down man, we're gonna get caught

Juan: dude, you cannot have my tie
Miguel: but I want it, moooom
Pablo: what are my bros doing now? Mom and grandma are gonna kill them
Froilán: for once I'm not the one in trouble jejeje
Jesus: damn, this kid's strong.

Young girl: isn't he the cutest thing in the world?
Big girl: yes, he is awwww!!
Miguel: i know I can open this, just give me more time
:D :D :D

Source: Diez Minutos
... I didn't like the dresses but the kids are so cute!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the wedding was planned as something out of past centuries and the kids were wearing costumes of those times:rolleyes:

pollyemma said:
I think she is cheeky! She'll be good but her mischeiviousness will be part of her charm!:D

Wow, I haven't even heard of Prince Alfons. He is adorable. DOes that couple have more kids?

2. It's just me or Marius looks like Tom Felton, they guy who plays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies:D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom