The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
NOW That would be per-rr-fect !

On the other hand, I hope that IF they have another baby, it's a girl.
I rather have Leo as Queen of Spain with Sverre as Prince Consort, Irene & Christian as Kings of Denmark and Sofia with Emmanuel of Belgium

Old 07-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Courtier

I would like to see Leo with Christian... would be a perfect pair, blondes, almost of the same age, been born the same month... so sweet... and Sofiii married with Sverre!

Old 07-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
I rather have Leo as Queen of Spain with Sverre as Prince Consort, Irene & Christian as Kings of Denmark and Sofia with Emmanuel of Belgium
You can already tell, even at 2 years old and a baby, that Leonor, Irene, and Sofia will probably be able to get pretty much whoever they want. Well, Irene may not, as she has all those protective older brothers! Irene and Christian would be a cute couple, and so would Sofia and Christian. Leonor and Christian would be the best, IMO, but if she's going to be the Queen of Spain that wouldn't work. However, a little brother could come along, and then they could get together!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yes...Prince Christian should not be an appropiate husband, since he must be a King and Infanta Leonor, a Queen (I hope so). But Prince Christian could always marry Infanta Sofía , and Infanta leonor could fall in love with the beatiful and energetic Prince Sverre Magnus!

Vanesa.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Royal Matches:

Felipe de Marichalar with Alexandra of Hannover
Victoria de Marichalar with Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein
Juan Urdangarin with Elisabeth of Belgium
Pablo Urdangarin with Ingrid of Norway
Miguel Urdangarin with Amalia of the Netherlands
Irene Urdangarin with Christian of Denmark
Leonor de Borbon with Sverre of Norway
Sofia de Borbon with Emmanuel of Belgium

Old 07-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Aristocracy

If your matches come true Pablo and Ingrid will have dolls.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Royal Matches:

Awww, Crisiñaki! You are a true "casamentera", as we would say in Spanish. If these marriages become true, Paola is right! We'll have dolls! Of course, any lady who marries an Urdangarin would have beatiful babies (and if they follows their parents in this, they will have at least four children everyone of them!)

Vanesa.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Heir Apparent

And yes, I am a true casamentera!
They will ALL have dolls, I mean imagine the children of Christian and Irene or Juan and Elisabeth!
I have the feeling we will have the equivalent of the Casiraghi Trio these days in the future represented by the Urdangarin Cuartet
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Royal Matches:

Hahahaha.. i like Juan with Elizabeth!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:25 AM
Courtier

I have a feeling that these young princes or daughters and sons of princes/ss will marry commoners just like their "royal parent" and "royal grandparent". This generation of royals all have non-blue blood running through their veins, which in a way is a good thing that's why this is probably the most good looking generation of royals. I see Irene marrying someone like her father, athletic and good looking. I see Christian marrying a beautiful Danish lass. So on , so forth. Of course William and Harry will definitely marry a commoner whether the Palace likes it or not.

Of course I know that this royal matching is just hypothetical.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Sailing Trio

(Goff)
Old 07-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher View Post
I have a feeling that these young princes or daughters and sons of princes/ss will marry commoners just like their "royal parent" and "royal grandparent". This generation of royals all have non-blue blood running through their veins, which in a way is a good thing that's why this is probably the most good looking generation of royals. I see Irene marrying someone like her father, athletic and good looking. I see Christian marrying a beautiful Danish lass. So on , so forth. Of course William and Harry will definitely marry a commoner whether the Palace likes it or not.

Of course I know that this royal matching is just hypothetical.
I hope not. If this happens, Royalty and Monarchy will have not reasons to keep existing. This will be the end of the Monarchy and its relationships with traditions and people's history. I know I'm repeating myself too much, but, people will begin to wonder: "Hmmm...If they are the same than us, why are above us? Why are they living much better than me whithout working so hard as I'm work? They goes wherever they want, they marries whoever they wants, they does whatever they wants..To hell with them!!! ". People already have presidents and PM, (who those days are almost as lazy as most of royals) who are commoners? Why must them accept "royal-commoners"? As for your assertion: "...Of course, William and Harry will definitely marry a commoner whether the Palace likes ir or not...", I suppose you realizes who greedy it sounds. So, they are two privilegied children who wants do just what they wants, without any duties? What are they thinking they are? They are not specially intelligent, nor great intellectuals, nor scientifics, nor respected priests, not remarked politicians: just two young men who had the luck of being born in a Royal family at that the only thing that they must do is to behave like Royals. But no...They wants all the supposed freedom they "commoners" have and , at the same time, all the privileges accorded to people from their rang...That's too much. Thess "new Royals" needs a good spanking and a good lecture , just to know how grateful must they be to the life for the place they are born. And the day they realizes how much good they could do if they work for it, not merely organizing concerts and meals to "fught the AIDS, cancer, Racism or whatever must be (you really beliebes that a concert or a race will CURE AIDS, cancer or finish with racism?...Go on!)and travelling to Africa to give some not-to-engaged kisses to starving little children from there, they will deserve again the name of Royals. Now; some of the Royals (not all of them), are not Royals any more. I do use their titles only for not starting a revolution I didn't want to.

Believe me: I'm not againts marriages to commoners. I'm againts of making of this the general rule. They may marry commoners times to times, but NOT always. I'm certain they could concert love marriages among Royals, if they were more acquainted and doesn't attend so much foreign universities and so on.Royals before our generation marries among themselves, for they concerted so many parties and celebrations were all of them (or almost) attended...So, the young people would meet, would fell in love and finally would marry.

And this is a greal lie that Royals were ugly for they married among themselves: Nicholas II was ugly? Was his wife Alexandra ugly? Was Queen Maria of Romania ugly? Was Queen Maria-José of Belgium ugly? Was Empress Sissi ugly? Was Emperor Franz Josef ugly? Was Marie-Antoinette ugly? Was Louis XV ugly? Was Kaiser Willhem II ugly? Was Queen Victoria Eugenia of Spain ugly? And the list could keep going on and going on...Of course, there are and was ugly Royals, as they are and will be and were ugly commoners. The fact of "mixing among Royals is not a good thing" is what ennemies of Royalty wanted us to repeat. I will not.

Besides, I'd rather like Royals marries an intelligent person and not an "athletic one". Nowadays we loves muscles too much, and the head is not important for anyone or almor anyone.

Vanesa.

-"O tempora, O mores!" -
Old 07-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Courtier

Then you're still living in the past if you have that sentiment. All the heirs and their siblings married commoners, hence producing half-commoner children. Also their parents married commoners or at least some of them. Do you honestly think Victoria, Carl Philip, Madeleine, William, Harry, Albert, the Luxembourgs (who else am I missing?) will marry a royal? Besides there's no "general rule" like you said to marry a commoner. They all married for love unlike the arranged marriages in many years past which led to unhappy marriages. I thought it was funny when you said, "They may marry commoners times to times, but NOT always." Moreover, I never said they were "ugly", but you cannot deny the fact that those offsprings who are half and half are just more attractive IMO of course. By the way, being an "athletic one" does not mean that you cannot be "intelligent." At least Inaki put some good genes in the Borbon line, just look at his children and thank God they all took after their father's side of the family.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Nobility

Prince Alfonso and Infante Jaime (1911)
http://62.15.226.148/fot/d59/2672607.jpg
Old 07-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Majesty

i think maybe the next generation with the children that are born 2000 will maybe find love with each other. (or we need one more generation) they are not longer so close in family ties cousins and so on, with the new blood i think it can happen,
i say can haapen and maybe only one or two of them coupöes....
Old 07-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
I tried to combine the lists

Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein 31 May 1995
Princess Marie-Caroline of Liechtenstein 17 Oct 1996
Felipe Juan de Marichalar y Borbón (1998)
Prince Georg of Liechtenstein 20 Apr 1999

Juan Valentín Urdangarín de Borbón, 29 Sept 1999
Prince Nikolai of Denmark 1999
Pablo Nicolás Urdangarín y Bórbon 6 Dec 2000
Victoria Federica Marichalar y Borbón 9 Sept 2000
Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein 6 Dec 2000
Princess Elisabeth of Belgium October 25, 2001

Miguel Urdangarín de Borbón 29 April 2002
Countess Eloise (2002) Netherlands
Prince Felix of Denmark 2002
Lady Louise (2003) UK
Maud Angelica Behn (2003)
Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium 2003
Prince Gabriel of Belgium August 20, 2003
Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands December 7, 2003
Princess Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway January 21, 2004

Count Claus-Casimir (2004) Netherlands
Princess Louise of Belgium 2004
Countess Luana (2005) Netherlands
Leah Isadora Behn (2005)
Irene Urdangarín de Borbón 5 Jun 2005
Princess Alexia of the Netherlands June 26, 2005
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium October 7, 2005
Prince Christian of Denmark October 15, 2005
Princess Leonor of SpainOctober 31, 2005
Prince Magnus of Norway December 3, 2005

Countess Leonore (2006) Netherlands
Gabriel de Nassau (2006)
Countess Zaria (2006) Netherlands

Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas of Belgium 2006
Princess Ariane of the Netherlands April 10, 2007
Princess X of Denmark April 21, 2007
and Princess Sofia of Spain April 29, 2007
i am still thinking that i have forgotten children on the list
Old 07-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
Yes, we have a BEAUTIFUL generation of young royals, who are in line for the thrown, in the European Royal Houses

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium
Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands
Princess Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway
Prince Gabriel of Belgium
Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
Prince Christian of Denmark
Princess Leonor of Spain
Prince Magnus of Norway
Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
Princess Isabella of Denmark
and Princess Sofia of Spain

Very good-looking, all of them
There. Edited Princess X of Denmark, she is now

Her Super Cute Royal Higness Princess Isabella Henrietta Ingrid Magrethe of Denmark
Old 07-08-2007, 08:26 PM

I cannot believe the difference in Miguel Urdangarin. He is just turned five and looks about seven. Is it natural for a child to start shedding so much baby fat so soon? And how tall he is grown since just last year! At least, what, two inches?! Oiy they get big and change much too fast. Those little Urdangarin boys are going to be so tall just like their father.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Royal Highness

Juan's already VERY tall for his age, and very mature looking. Pablo and Miguel look around the same height to me, Pablo may not have hit a growth spurt yet. I think it's normal for kids to shed baby fat around this age. Princess Amalia used to be very chubby, and she's slimmed down. Irene seems to have just put on her baby fat, she looks rounder and chubbier, but I'm sure will also shed it with time.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Infanta Cristina is 5'11, Juan is almost 8 years and is just about to reach her shoulder!
Miguel is 5 and reaches his mother's elbow
So imagine how tall these kids will be

Closed Thread