The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 06:58 PM

Unhappy

Source of these pictures: REX

This is a two-parter...Urdangarin just wanted to take his boys out for some cycling around Barcelona. But it turned into a bit of a disaster.:(

Inaki: Oh boy, this is going to be so much fun. Careful, Juanito. It's a busy street.
JV: Yeah, I know, Dad. Sometimes I think he forgets I'm seven...(six?)
Miguel: (thoughts) I'm not wearing that stupid helmet. He can't make me. Juanito and Pablo don't have to. Why me? Because I'm the baby! I'll show him. I'm no baby!

JV: Ready, Dad?
Inaki: Hold on, son. Where is Miguel? MIGUEL?!

Most of the Spanish royals are seen here visiting a glass factory museum. The pictures are from Rex.

JV: What'ya doing, Pablo?
Pablo: Testing Dad's hair. It is still real...?
Inaki: Tug on it all you want, my boy. It ain't coming off!

Cristina: What are you laughing about, Juanito?
JV: Pablo gave me an idea. I think your hair needs a test as well, Mama.

Elena: What's the hold up?
VF: Ma, I want to go home now! These boys are smelly, I am tired, and I am sick of learning about glass!!
Queen Sofia: I don't think Miguel is happy with his purchase.
Froilan: I might consider a trade...
Pablo: What's the deal, Miguelito?
JV: Hmm, not sure I like this jeans...I must have a talk with Mama about dressing us boys alike so much. She thinks it's cute but really, we are too old for this...
Cristina: (thoughts) Juanito doesn't like the new jeans! I think I am going to cry!:
Inaki: (thoughts) Ha! For today, Granny can buy the boys what they want. Miguelito can go to her if he wants anything! Daddy is on vacation today!

source again: rex

Miguel: (to boy passing by in yellow shirt) Hey! I don't know you. You're not part of our family.
The boy: Ssh... I'm just a young thug minding my own business...unless you want to share with me some of your goodies?
Miguel: Forget it.

Elena: Oh no! Juanito's driving?

Source: Rex

JV: (to photographer) So you want some good pictures? Wait til you see me in action at the bike ramps!

Old 07-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Serene Highness

I love prince Charles, he's so 'captionable'!
Pic ANP

Charles: 'How do you mean this is art? I bought the same vase last week at IKEA!'
Man behind Charles: 'Oh dear, he discovered our little secret...'

Old 07-21-2006, 09:50 PM

Source: wireimage

Pierre: Ok I won't repeat myself again, waitor! I said I wanted Scotch. I didn't say Scotch on the rocks!
Melanie: (thoughts) Oh boy, he's getting more like his stepfather everytime I see him.

Pierre: No, it's ok! Just give me what I want and we'll be fine!
Melanie: Is this a bad time to request another martini?
Old 07-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Source: Rex

Pablo: (to photographer) So you want some good pictures? Wait til you see me in action at the bike ramps!
very good CT, but he's not Pablo, he's Juan Valentín!:p
Old 07-22-2006, 02:56 AM
Serene Highness

crisiñaki you're back! just as you've promised.:)

and really great job you guys! i had fun reading all your captions. thank you too, everyone for the compliments!

to contribute:

originally posted by monica821 in the Royal Family of Spain Current Events thread, from Bruno Press and picturedesk:

Carlos Morales Jr: Hey cousin Irene! Wazzup? Haven't seen each other in a long while!
Irene: Same to you, cousin! Listen, we're going to have games later. They might pit us against each other on the sand-crawling contest so you better prepare, because i will give you a tough competition!

The Marichalar Girls and a Beach Crab

Infanta Elena: Quick, give me the little crab. Let's see if we can take care of it like a pet.
Victoria (shocked): But, Mom, you're stepping on him!

Infanta Elena: Oh you poor thing, I'm so sorry...
Victoria: Wait, mom, there's a mister over there. Maybe he can help us save the crabby!

Infanta Elena: Sir, do you think we can still save him?
Man: For a minute Your Highness, let me check his vital signs...

Old 07-22-2006, 03:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I always fulfill my promises rhap!

more:

source: Korpa Press

Irene: daddy, I want that castle up there!
Iñaki: *sighs* let me talk to your granpa to see what we can do about it

Old 07-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Crisińaki, Casiraghi and Rhapsody (and mamy, many more), you're doing your bests! Crubby story is sooo cute!

From terra, originally posted by lula:

Leonor in Mallorca: Okay, what I'm going to do now is to talk to Grandpa, phone Zapatero, look through today's press and see what's new in "estatuto catalan" case... God, the whole country on my head... Being a future Queen is not an easy thing guys, it's not easy at all...

And many thanks to Rhapsody, mims, CasiraghiTrio, Juanita and popy for your nice commentaries!

Old 07-22-2006, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
very good CT, but he's not Pablo, he's Juan Valentín!:p
Darn it :p I thought it might be JV. In some pics they look a lot alike, and being only a year or something apart... oh well. Crisinaki, I love so many of your captions, so this pat-on-the-back from you has prestige.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy

Crisiñaki, JessRulz, LaChicaMadrileña, Maxie, RhapsodyBrat and CasiraghiTrio all the captions are great, love them all:)
Old 07-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Aristocracy

Everyone, keep up the good work with the captions. They're all entertaining to read :)

I'd like to contribute to the fun too and give this a shot :)

source: http://www.regatabreitling.es -- originally posted by Lula at the Palma Vacations thread

Felipe (from the other boat): How's my little girl's first day at sea?
Letizia: See for yourself... No sign of seasickness at all. She even brought a book to read!
Leonor (thinking to herself): Not even a good book can distract me from the print of Grandma's outfit. I should have a fashion talk with her later
Sofia: Felipe, run along now. You're in a race, remember? You'll be at dead last again
Old 07-22-2006, 01:48 PM

I still really want someone to caption these pics from Rex. I had to delete them from prior post because the post exceeded the pics limit of 10 only.
:o

Can anyone (RhapsodyBrat, Crisinaki, anyone?) caption them? RB and Cris, these pics are crying out for you (as the experts on captioning the Urdangarin clan):p
Old 07-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I am not an expert on the Urdangarin clan but I love their family, esp. the kids very much, so I tried to make a caption. Miguel is such a cute boy! I adore him!
from Rex, originally posted by CasiraghiTrio

You think I am the troublemaker, that I love all the noise and bang?

I am such a sensitive boy deep in my heart, very deep...
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-22-2006, 03:09 PM

Thumbs up

Very good, Avalon, very good! Miguel wants us to see his sensitive side.
I just thought of another possible caption...
"Hi there, what are you staring at? Yes, I have to ride my bike because Dad refuses to buy me a car.... (thoughts, second pic) I will get my car, somehow. If I have to beg, borrow or steal....I won't give up. That stupid age law can't stop me! He can take it by force, using that plastic family-crest shield and sword he got for his 4th birthday.:p
Old 07-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Very good, Avalon, very good! Miguel wants us to see his sensitive side.
I just thought of another possible caption...
"Hi there, what are you staring at? Yes, I have to ride my bike because Dad refuses to buy me a car.... (thoughts, second pic) I will get my car, somehow. If I have to beg, borrow or steal....I won't give up. That stupid age law can't stop me! He can take it by force, using that plastic family-crest shield and sword he got for his 4th birthday.:p
I love it, CasirgahiTrio, it's amazing! Exactly something Miguel would do! Maybe we will seem him driving a car very soon, a toy car, I hope.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Guys, you got the wrong Urdangarin boy again!
That's not Miguel, that's Pablo!:p

And for the caption:

1. Pablo: look dude, get out of my way ok? don't wanna run over you...
2. Pablo: damn papparazzis, can they leave me alone, I wanna go talk to the cute redhead across the street grrr

Old 07-22-2006, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Guys, you got the wrong Urdangarin boy again!
That's not Miguel, that's Pablo!:p

And for the caption:

1. Pablo: look dude, get out of my way ok? don't wanna run over you...
2. Pablo: damn papparazzis, can they leave me alone, I wanna go talk to the cute redhead across the street grrr

I thought it was Pablo, but I didn't want to question it. I always assume I am wrong when it comes to the ID of royals other than the Grimaldis.:o Even with the Grimaldis, I'd rather assume I am not right and someone else is right because there is a lot that I do not about even them, despite what some people say about me being some sort of "expert" or something. I am truly not. I am wrong about tons of things about all the world's royalty. Someone emailed me recently and said I was the "leading expert on Charlotte" and I thanked him because it's very nice, but it is such a huge exaggeration. I am no expert. This is not modesty, it's just the truth.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I thought it was Pablo, but I didn't want to question it. I always assume I am wrong when it comes to the ID of royals other than the Grimaldis.:o Even with the Grimaldis, I'd rather assume I am not right and someone else is right because there is a lot that I do not about even them, despite what some people say about me being some sort of "expert" or something. I am truly not. I am wrong about tons of things about all the world's royalty. Someone emailed me recently and said I was the "leading expert on Charlotte" and I thanked him because it's very nice, but it is such a huge exaggeration. I am no expert. This is not modesty, it's just the truth.
Hey CT, I know all about them 'cuz I'm probably (along with mon) the biggest Urdangarin fan here! It's like you with Charlotte, you know all about her but I don't:p

don't worry CT, no one here knows everything about every royal but we are all here to learn!

and I just found another "captionable" pic:

source: Getty Images, originally posted by ...sOfIa...

HRC (Her Royal Chubbyness ) Leonor: *stares* Is grandma wearing the latest Gucci sunglasses? oy, I remember seeing ones like those in their catalog; gotta ask mom for a model like that one, yeah grandma is cool...
Old 07-22-2006, 07:32 PM

No, I am not worried. I was just making it clear I don't know most things so if you see something I say and think it might be wrong, it probably is, even about the Grimaldis. People that email me are very nice about my site(s) but the truth is that I only know stuff that is common knowledge, and I'm not sure that qualifies as expertise. I am always trying to be humble at the Royal Forums because there are real experts here, but I bet many of us know way more than the media! It is unbelieveable how many mistakes even newspapers like the London Times makes! And oh lord, the mistakes the photo agencies make, they make me look like a PhD in royal studies!:p But when it comes to you guys at TRF, I gotta choke down my humble pie or else I'll be feeling so stupid!
Old 07-22-2006, 07:58 PM

Ok one more caption, then I am done for the night, I swear it.....it's so addictive. I'm on an Urdangarin phase at the moment, apparently. If I can just get used to who is who, I'll be set.

Source: Rex features

Cristina: I think that is the woman whose son has been bullying Miguel at school.... She won't admit it. "So sorry, Infanta," she says to me. "But no, my son would never..." I am going to prove it and when I do, that boy of hers....

Inaki: (thoughts) Tut, tut. What is it with Cris and tennis? Handball is so much better. Those women are checking me out. What is it about a married man women find so irresistable?

Inaki: Juanito, tell Grandma [on the phone] what you want on the pizza.
JV: Hmm, pepperoni, lots of extra cheese, all the peppers...

I'm sure lots of you can do better for this last one.....but I'll try it anyway.

Inaki: Yum, pizza.
JV: What, haven't you ever seen a hungry kid before?
Old 07-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Heir Apparent

That's a good one CT!

My caption for the last one:p :

Cristina: *self satisfied smirk* I hope hubby got my SMS, I know that puts him on the mood

Iñaki: *chesire cat grin* oh, my dear darling wife, you'll never stop surprising me
Juanito: oy,my parents are sooo embarrasing, can they stop the mushy thing at least in PUBLIC please....

Closed Thread