The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Another possible caption for this...

William: Respect, Harry. Be nice. Papa worked hard on this speech.
Harry: Take the stick out from your arse, bro. Lighten up. It's a concert, not the Save the Whales fest or whatever you and Papa are always going on about.
William: Sure ok. Be a good bro, get me a pop?
Harry: Get your own. :)

Source: Rex

1)
Old lady: Oh my, he's taking off his shirt.
Kate: Ooh, my favorite part of the whole polo match.

2)
William: Ok, ladies, you are making me blush.
Kate: (thoughts) Lucky she's old... I wouldn't hurt an old lady.

3)
Old lady: Hmm, his hand... hmm, wish I could be that hand right now...
Kate: (thoughts) Don't look, Kate, don't look.

4)
William: Oh yeah, I like this new jersey.
Kate: Let's just get out of here, Wills, ok?
old lady: (almost inaudible) I don't like the new shirt. He should take it off and try another one.:p

Old 07-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Another possible caption for this...

William: Respect, Harry. Be nice. Papa worked hard on this speech.
Harry: Take the stick out from your arse, bro. Lighten up. It's a concert, not the Save the Whales fest or whatever you and Papa are always going on about.
William: Sure ok. Be a good bro, get me a pop?
Harry: Get your own. :)
I like your caption better! Sort of shows their nature, doesn't it?

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Source: Seeger Press

Cristina: yo dude, whazzap?
Irene: *shakes head* mom, get a grip on yourself! what are the photographers going to think?
Juan: I don't know her, I'm not related...
Old 07-10-2006, 02:33 AM
Serene Highness

Avalon your captions are great! It made me laugh!
CasiraghiTrio, I can't see images... can you do something with it, please?
Old 07-10-2006, 04:21 AM
Serene Highness

originally posted by fanletizia in the Visit of Pope Benedict to Valencia thread, from londonfeatures:

Irene (teasing): Pipe! Your hair looks awful! Why didn't you get a mohawk?!
Queen Sofia: Pipe, no! No head-butting! Irene was just teasing you. Don't pay any attention to her!

Victoria: Clear the way everyone--i'm going to show you my excellent cartwheel!

Old 07-10-2006, 05:17 PM

source: reuters via yahoo

Queen: Hey! Stop the games! That person cheated!
William: (thoughts) Wow, that Granny One, she has quite the eye! I can't see at all with this damn sun.

Queen: See, haha, I should be one of the judges. They miss too much, but I see all!
Philip: Right, yes, very good. Excellent. (eager for her to shut up so he can continue reading his magazine!)
William: (thoughts) hahaha, good save, Granny. God, this is so boring. Why isn't soccer part of the Braemar games, huh? Now that would be good stuff...or rugby, even better.

source: hellomagazine.com

Camilla: Where the devil are the jets?
Charles: hehe, somewhere beyond all those feathers on your hat. Who designed this monstrosity? Was it that Philip Tracy?
Camilla: Treacy, idiot.
Harry: You're not missing anything anyhow, Millie. They're doing the same old formations, same as last year...When do you suppose we can go back inside and have some more of that delicious treacle tart?

source: hola.com

Harry: Everyone needs ta sh--a-ut up....because I wanna tell ma stor-ee. I was a-mazzzz-ing...I'm suh-serious ok? Everyone said, Harree, you will be....the best King eVER. William is such a loser! They said I looked much better in my robes of ....my robes of....I need anozer .... get me anozer drink, dammit! (Harry falls out of his chair and begins snoozing on the floor of the club!)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think this pic has funny-caption potential, but I can't come up with anything. Anyone want to give it the old College try?
(the source is hola.com)
Old 07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Maxie got my Most Creative Award. I think Avalon deserves Most Hilarious. As funny as everyone's captions are, that proletariat-king one was too much. The expressions match up precisely with the captions. Either this is Most Hilarious, or Most Classic.
Hey thanks, CasiraghiTrio, I'm glad you liked my little story (I already forgot about it). Loved your captions too! Lot of good work done here! I'm always browsing this thread, hope to contribute a bit more, but I'm awfully busy these days...
Old 07-10-2006, 05:49 PM

Queen : Oi, William ducky, you see that lady in the green hat?
William : Yes Gran
Queen : That's what colour we're 'avin the living room done in
William : Really?
Queen : Oh yes luv. Phil wanted blue but I said, "No", it'll just look old fashioned. 'Ere, pass me handbag up and I'll show you the colour charts we got from Homebase

(Pic from Reuters)

The Queen : Right luvvie, I'm off to the shops - ooh I 'ope they've got some Fiery Jack - me back's killin' me.

(Pic from Corbis)

Camilla : Really Laura, you need to be quieter when we're bird watching.

(Pic from Hola.Com)
Old 07-10-2006, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5...acarlos9ue.jpg
Camilla : Really Laura, you need to be quieter when we're bird watching.

(Pic from Hola.Com)
Very good, BeatrixFan, but what is Charles saying? He's lookin' off somewhere different and seems very interested in whatever is drawing him away from the races!:p
Old 07-10-2006, 07:24 PM

Charles : Is that a pair of tits I see perched in that tree?
Old 07-10-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Charles : Is that a pair of tits I see perched in that tree?
Then the next thing he'd say would be: "Camilla, quick, gimme those binoculars!"
Old 07-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
I think this pic has funny-caption potential, but I can't come up with anything. Anyone want to give it the old College try?
(the source is hola.com)
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5...acarlos9ue.jpg
Laura: H-E-Y HANDSOME!!!

Camilla: Darling he can't hear you on the other side of the field.

Camilla mutters to herself: But everyone here can, I'm SO embarassed, the engagement isn't announced yet. And the Wolverhamptons are right there and I don't want to invite them!

Charles talking to self: Amazing! I can finally see over Camilla's hat! What an accomplishment darling.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 07-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Laura: H-E-Y HANDSOME!!!

Camilla: Darling he can't hear you on the other side of the field.

Camilla mutters to herself: But everyone here can, I'm SO embarassed, the engagement isn't announced yet. And the Wolverhamptons are right there and I don't want to invite them!

Charles talking to self: Amazing! I can finally see over Camilla's hat! What an accomplishment darling.
Really excellent one, Ysbel, I just love it! Charles might really be thinking like that, you know! :p
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Nobility

Gee whiz, Charles must really think back to 30 years ago when he looks at Laura. She really is the spitting image of her mom.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
Avalon your captions are great! It made me laugh!
CasiraghiTrio, I can't see images... can you do something with it, please?
Mims, hi, apparently I was inadvertantly hotlinking from supload. So I fixed it. I edited the post with the problems. Here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5-post746.html

Well, there was this one...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5-post746.html
but there's more now....
(same source: rex)

William: Haven't you had enough, Ma'am?
old lady (unseen, owner of the hand): Come on, Prince. A quarter-mill, I promise. Just take off the shirt again...Come on, have a heart! I'm an old lady. I'm desperate!

Kate: (thoughts) Oh geez, where is Guy [Pelly]? He would love this. William.....geez.

The old man: Come on, Bessie, leave the prince alone. Let's go home.

Old lady: Bahahabahaha, I saw Prince William half-naked, right next to me, I touched his bare chest, bahahaha! (she's delirious with excitement!)
Kate: (thoughts) God, this woman has lost it. I hope William hurries up. We need to leave...like now!
William: (to someone unseen) Huh? What? I forgot the number! What was the number again? (with his cell phone, trying to call someone, no idea what he's done to this poor old woman!)
Old 07-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

yeah, I know, I cant help it, the women LOVE me
http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php...nch_81_UKP.jpg
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?...8331_gala2.jpg
UK PRess
Old 07-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
The Axe-effect
Old 07-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Willem Alexander might not be the most physical attractive Prince in europe but he certainly has a truckloads of charisma and charm (esp AFTER his marriage) which makes him more likable than many of them who might be considered more handsom IMO.

I think WA and Madeleine made a better couple than his wife and Carl Philip, they really did look quite comic together to me, mostly because she is so much taller and outgoing than him, and that big, big skirt and scremaing red did not help Poor Carl Philip (he better hold on to his petite girlfriend)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../maxicalle.jpg

SvD
Old 07-12-2006, 05:52 AM
Serene Highness

originally posted by pdas1201 in the Princess Letizia News and Pictures Thread 2, from Polfoto:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1099286962
Princess Letizia: What do you mean you still can't see where it is? Give that map to me and i'll show it to you AGAIN.
Prince Felipe: Okay. Fine. Here, have it to yourself!

originally posted by Anna_R in the same thread, from DPA/Fotomarktplatz:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1098909052
Princess Letizia: And can you believe we missed the bus that was going to take us on the tour, because it took me an hour to wake him up! I was mad at him the whole day.
Queen Sofia: Yes, darling, i know the feeling...It happened all the time when he was little. Even when he was already at military school! Patience is the key, darling, patience!

Old 07-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Willem Alexander might not be the most physical attractive Prince in europe but he certainly has a truckloads of charisma and charm (esp AFTER his marriage) which makes him more likable than many of them who might be considered more handsom IMO.

I think WA and Madeleine made a better couple than his wife and Carl Philip, they really did look quite comic together to me, mostly because she is so much taller and outgoing than him, and that big, big skirt and scremaing red did not help Poor Carl Philip (he better hold on to his petite girlfriend)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../maxicalle.jpg

SvD
Lol - that was a good one. I wonder how Maxima will look when she's approaching her fifties... But it's interesting as both are South Americans by blood (meaning that Carl Philip takes after the Brazilian side of his family) and both look that way and still they are so completely different.

Closed Thread