Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eireann said:
Rhapsody, i'd like to try another for your one with Felipe and Elena:

Felipe: Hellooooooooooo, is there someone under there??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:lol: :clap:

Here's my try for the Charles ones I posted.
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charlescamilla1abp7.jpg
Charles: So, you see....Isabelle desperately wanted Lorenzo to kiss her....
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charlescamilla2afn6.jpg
All the kids with raised hands: Excuse me, sir...Mr. Prince, um.... are you sure that you're reading us the correct book?
Charles: Oh blast, hahaha...I meant to bring along one of my favorites from childhood, one that I used to read for Wills and Harry, Rudyard Kipling, bless him...but I must have grabbed one of Camilla's Nora Roberts...;)
Camilla: Oh Charles? Rudyard Kipling? You should've known they all want Harry Potter these days!

CasiraghiTrio said:
:lol: :clap:

Here's my try for the Charles ones I posted.
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charlescamilla1abp7.jpg
Charles: So, you see....Isabelle desperately wanted Lorenzo to kiss her....
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charlescamilla2afn6.jpg
All the kids with raised hands: Excuse me, sir...Mr. Prince, um.... are you sure that you're reading us the correct book?
Charles: Oh blast, hahaha...I meant to bring along one of my favorites from childhood, one that I used to read for Wills and Harry, Rudyard Kipling, bless him...but I must have grabbed one of Camilla's Nora Roberts...;)
Camilla: Oh Charles? Rudyard Kipling? You should've known they all want Harry Potter these days!

Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair! LOL!
Great caption! Love it! It's so fitting!:flowers:

eireann said:
Rhapsody, i'd like to try another for your one with Felipe and Elena:

Felipe: Hellooooooooooo, is there someone under there??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that was perfect too eireann. great job!:lol: i had noticed that Infanta Elena has a penchant for wide-brimmed hats (where she can probably hide!)

Great picture Mims...these thoughts sprang to mind..
Maxima to herself: I´m having this....and I will pull it out of her hands if she tries to take it.:boxing::boxing:
Mathilde (also to herself): I´m getting tired of the two of us fighting for the same clothes....(examining the label)...hmmm, it´s not Natan....is it worth fighting for?? :wacko::wacko:

mims111 said:

Gosh, this one has a STORY going on! I love royal pictures where you can make up stories around them.
So one day, Princess Maxima got her friend Princess Mathilde to join her on a day for Christmas shopping. As they passed a very quaint scarf shop they couldn't resist having a "quick" peek at some of the rare scarves. Maxima found this light blue one that she liked for Amalia, and the sales lady was so excited about having these princesses in the shop and was hoping to make a royal sale, but Mathilde had doubts...
"Hmm, who is the designer? What does this say?"
Sales lady: It says that it is 100% wool, your royal highness.
Mathilde: Oh plain wool? Hmm...Never heard of the designer....
Sales lady: But it is 100% wool, and it has a plush, very cozy 800 thread count...
Maxima: Oh I like it, Matty. I think Amalia will adore it.
Mathilde: Oh well, I suppose it's not bad, but I there is this other shop that has only cashmere, and the most lovely pashmina wraps... and of course all are designed by the biggest 'names.'
Sales lady: Well, Ma'am, excuse for saying so, but sometimes a 'name' is overrated...
Maxima: Oh yes, hahaha, you must excuse my friend. Matty can be such a prima donna!

Sorry, if I exaggered too much on the thread count! I don't know what's standard for a 'royal' worthy scarf.

Great work CasiraghiTrio! absolutely lovely one! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you! :flowers:

Whoaaaah! :eek:
This is so scary! :eek: :eek:
anyway, thanks for posting Prinses Lauren10! :flowers:

Mims if you wouldn't wrote that probably I would never open it :bang: :w00t2:

Ahahaha, what's that?
:lol: :ROFLMAO:
The picture of Mathilde and Philippe is hilarious! Scary thing, indeed. :rolleyes:

Her_Majesty said:
Ahahaha, what's that?
:lol: :ROFLMAO:
The picture of Mathilde and Philippe is hilarious! Scary thing, indeed. :rolleyes:
OMG!! :lol: :lol: Scary.. but very funny!

Fuerst Albert to niece Princess Alexandra on Monaco National Day (direct link from Getty)
"Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up, will you? Time's a wasting and there's so much celebrating to be done..."
Stephanie (to Caroline): "Pst, haha, hey sis, time's a wasting for this brother of ours...Alex will have an advanced degree at Oxford or somewhere like it, and Bebert is going to be single, what do you think?
Caroline: I don't know sis, haha, you are not one to criticize!
Stephanie: :lol: Whatever, Mrs. Junot!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Prince Harry at London's Boujis Club

leaving Boujis in the wee hours, June 2006, he gestures and warns the waiting paparazzi: "Remember what happened the last time I was here, guys? BACK OFF!"
1E184444-7771-4A03-90C7-A64464CB546.jpg

To which of course, the paparazzi shoot back: "Yeah, we remember, and that episode wasn't too hot for you either, was it, High-Ness?" :lol:
SOURCE: www.tv4.se

RhapsodyBrat posted a brilliant caption
for this one: JV and Inaki Urdangarin biting on some cookies (original source was DPA).
Here's the post: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/484695-post814.html

RB's caption is awesome, but this pic is so funny I just have to add my 2 cents.. The temptation is too strong.
JV: Daddy, this cookie is too hard...I can't bite it.
Inaki: I know, son. Let's not tell grandma that ok? It's her first try at baking. JV: (thinking) I'm going to destroy my new teeth...:lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
RB posted this one before around page 31 or 30. the source was DiezMinutos.es
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/RhapsodyBrat/RoyalPeople/SRF16.jpg
FELIPE Juan Froilan says to his uncle Felipe: Hey, now the wedding is over, uncle, can I have Letizia now? I want to show her my new game on the playstation...

ah, you just lit up a light bulb there! thank you! :D

let me add:

Pablo Urdangarin: Huh, what new game? And what playstation?! I thought Uncle Jaime said he's grounded, he's not supposed to touch the playstation...

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
RhapsodyBrat said:
ah, you just lit up a light bulb there! thank you! :D

let me add:

Pablo Urdangarin: Huh, what new game? And what playstation?! I thought Uncle Jaime said he's grounded, he's not supposed to touch the playstation...

:D

Good one! :lol: There is a lot going on in that picture.
Queen Sofia: (thinking) Oh dear heavens, Cris and Elena won't listen to any of my advice. I have warn them time and again about the dangers of children having too much video games!

And one more: Prince Albert talks with model Karen Mulder at the Roland Garros tennis, 1994, Corbis links.
uncomfortable topics?
Karen: Sorry, prince, I don't mean to be rude, but what business is it of yours if I use birth control?
moving on?
Albert: (thoughts) Well, I guess I'm all done there....so much for precautions!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How cool is this...

Lady Sarah Spencer meets Princess Caroline of Monaco at a nightclub opening, in Paris, sometime in 1970s, I guess when Sarah was a royal girlfriend...
corbis picture/link
The unknown lady: OMG! Yeesss! What do you know about that? Caroline, she's that redhead girlfriend of Prince Charles, the one who rather would marry a dustbin collector.... hey, she might be the Queen of England someday!
Caroline: How do you do? Ignore my friend. She gets a bit gushy about the Windsors. What is this about marrying a dustbin collector?
Sarah: (embarrassed) Er....;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom