The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Fantastic, Avalon! Little Aymeric really seems to think like that!:)

Old 07-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Courtier

Charles:" Yeah, I will destroy it! Here...there...yeah...and again...!"

Charles:" Camilla wasn´t bravely, you said? Should I punish her, should I?"

getty images

Old 07-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Uh oh, Helllloooo, I did not order non alcoholic
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...enM/iiiiih.jpg

sooooo smooooth
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...nM/ahhhhhh.jpg

Yes I heared that size matter to
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...nM/ohhhhhh.jpg

what does the wife think I am? a common servant?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/LarzenM/wa.jpg

vg, aftenposten, scanpix
Old 07-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Commoner

Guys, these are so funny!!! I'm cracking up!

Avalon, I'm totally digging the Charles caption! I would've bought him a yo-yo if I had been there!

(Sorry I've been away lately. Crazy work schedule... )

Sources: The first pic is from Getty Images; the second is from Corbis.

KJC: "...and the salesman gave me TWO for the price of ONE!!"
QS: "Juan, calm down! You were buying SHOES!"

No one knew whether Queen Sofía was simply applauding or leading the stadium in an awesome rendition of the song "YMCA".
Old 07-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Serene Highness

Avalon, your post of Aymeric and Nicolas rocks! i love it!

and Eleanor Zara, your YMCA caption is also the best! like you, i was also away for two days and i definitely missed this thread.

hats off to you guys!

from the Dutch RF's photoshoot at Taverne:

originally posted by purple_platinum, from ANP:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1152205586
Princess Alexia: Ssshhh...I'm going to poop in my diaper and i hope daddy won't smell anything!

originally posted by misshelen, from ANP:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1152205600
Princess Amalia: Ouch! Grandma! I hit my head on the fountain! Could you please adjust my dress a little more gently?
Queen Beatrix: Oops, sorry darling! I didn't mean to!

originally posted by purple_platinum, credit to Mr. Nieboer

Princess Maxima: Come on darling, smile, smile for the cameras! (dances around)
Princess Alexia: Mummy, just...what on earth are you doing?!
Old 07-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Courtier

Alexia: Enough with the pictures already
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7137...6BF04B24B4128C
Old 07-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Serene Highness

Victoria : Yeah Right Mom

Old 07-08-2006, 04:01 PM

Bad Hair Day!

The baby: "Ugh, the wind! My hair is a mess! No more pictures... This is humiliating!"
Her Majesty: (thoughts) Oh dear me! The ice is melting in my scotch! Do we have enough pictures?
Maxima: (thoughts) I wish Willem would burn that shirt! .... or let me burn it!

Source: Getty (thanks to amina for posting the pic first with Alexia's quote)
Old 07-08-2006, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
originally posted by purple_platinum, credit to Mr. Nieboer

Princess Maxima: Come on darling, smile, smile for the cameras! (dances around)
Princess Alexia: Mummy, just...what on earth are you doing?!
The baby (thoughts, referring to the Queen Beatrix): God, I am really related to that lady? Look at her. She thinks she's being so cute. What does she think, that I was born yesterday? I have dignity, ok?!

Willem-Alexander: (thoughts) Those chick-photographers are so checking me out. I must look better in this shirt than Maxima says! I should wear it more often. Burn it? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Yes I heared that size matter to
Felipe: It seems to help. Haha. (thoughts) I'm glad Letizia (or that fellow Tori is dating, what's his name) cannot hear this conversation! Whew, what a mess that would cause!

Quote:

Willem: What does the wife think, I am a common servant?
vg, aftenposten, scanpix
Willem: I guess I do sorta look like a butler in these damn tails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe
I don´t know why BUT i think that Prince Charles looks like Robert De Niro in this pic from:Getty Images :p :p :p :p

Totally De Niro!! HAHA!
"I'm crying because that damn Focker, what has he done to my Mr. Jinx now?"
"You talkin' to me?"

SOURCE: GETTY

Albert: Caroline, do you mind keeping it down? I didn't say I know for sure, but what do you think? He does have something of my debonair, no? His mother...? where do I know her from? Which airline...? She can't be one of Nicole's Air France colleagues, or can she?

Elderly gentleman behind Caroline: (thoughts) Hehehe, that Prince Albert. He thinks I don't know what he is saying. He does get around with the ladies. Hehehehe.

Andrea: (thoughts) Oh god, how many first cousins do I have today? That Casiraghitrio.com Webmiss will be busy nowadays trying to keep track!
Old 07-08-2006, 07:01 PM

Ok, time for some new caption material!

Source of all below: hola.com

William: (low voice) I reckon just a few thousand more paces... then we will be in the clear. I can put my arm around you then.
Kate: you can do it now, crazy guy. An arm around your girlfriend's waist won't shake the monarchy!

William: Come on, dude. Spare me change, willya? All I have on me is bills. I gotta get a pop from the vending machine before class or else, I swear, I'll have white foamy stuff dribbling from my mouth. do you really want that on your conscience? Prince William loses all sex appeal and coolness because I wouldn't spare some freakin' change?

The other guy: Dude, I'm just trying to go to class, get an education. I don't know about you or your sex appeal, ok?

William: (thoughts) I don't understand any of this crap. This guy talks to me in Greek. Sheesh, I forgot Greek after my Eton exams were over, ok? And my major in college was geography, not finance! Why the hell am I doing an internship in a bank?

The guy behind them: (thoughts) I wonder if I suggest giving the Prince another sort of task. That account is rather sensitive.

Source of the following: rex
William: You get 20 points if you hit that paparazzo on the motorcycle.

William: Turn around, f#$@ker. go take pictures of Kate Moss or anyone but me. (Is the paparazzi getting closer or the car is really speeding up?)
Kate: (cowering in the back seat) No, please. No faster. Let them take their pictures. I'm too young to be the next quasi-royal crash victim.

Kate: Hahahaha, it's the way you are looking at it, William! So negative! Only think, these guys could be photographing Kate Moss, as you say! But they are photographing us! If I wasn't so creeped out by that, I'd be flattered! Whew, I am so glad we are passing them up now. for a moment,I thought you were really going to hit them! HAHA! Silly me, silly me!

Source of all below: hola

Mrs. Middleton (Carole?): HEHEHEHE, yeah, my daughter the future Queen! Oh, you are so sweet!

Kate: (thoughts) Oh god, why is my mom so embarrassing whenever someone mentions William? I hope that in the event these pictures make it into the press (as I don't doubt they will) no one knows she is my mom. Hopefully, they won't be able to see any resemblance. For that matter, I hope no one ever knows I am related to anyone, EVER! If everyone thinks I came from Mars, that will be fine!

Kate: Mum, do me a favor? Don't say anything to anyone ok?
Carole?: Oh honey, don't be so paranoid. That lady was sweet and I didn't say anything wrong or harmful. It wasn't like I was talking to the press. Oooh, I like so many bags here. This Tod's one is so out of style.
Kate: Actually, Mum, I think we should just leave. Yeah. Let's get outta here.
Mummy Middleton: Gonna catch the first No.19 bus outta town, Kate? (wink wink)

Source: hola.com

the lady instructing William on how to use the computer program: See, it's really easy, your royal highness. You click right here where it says 'member login' and then Boom!

William: Yeah, wow. I could never have figured that out on my own. Thanks. What would we royals do without you brilliant commoners to show us the way?
Old 07-08-2006, 08:22 PM

Actually, she was still The Princess of Wales in this series (I think, if I'm correct this was in 1996 before the divorce went through). Well, at any rate, she is leaving the Chelsea Harbour Club the back way trying to avoid the paparazzi... (Rex Features is the source)

Oh shi-hi...I'm falling, going to break my neck...

Dammit, you guys....I go through all that trouble and you still find me. You boys are so clever. You should be brain surgeons instead of losers who follow me all the time!

Source of every single one is Rex Features

F--ing Migraines!

Where is my f---ing gun?

It's wonderful having short friends! (Did that second chick steal Diana's dress?)

Wills, darling, we need to buy you some new pants. You're outgrowing these.
Wills' response: Mum, please don't touch my ass in the future!

Excuse me, I'm Diana, the Princess of Wales, you know? Would you mind giving me a lift? I live at Number 7 Kensington Palace!

I'll just add one more and then I must quit! (source again is rex)
Diana: So anyway, I tell you, I went down to the basement where my sons have all this weight-lifting equipment and stuff. There is this bar for doing pull-ups. Wills thought I wouldn't be able to do one measley pull-up! I showed him! I grabbed that bar and, whew, I pulled myself up! Of course I immediately collapsed on the floor, but I still showed him!

Ok, I hope no one finds this to be presumptious of me...but I have to do it! I am starting an award, the Most Creative Caption Award, and I select Maxie to be the first recipient for her excellent work here: Caption This!
Old 07-09-2006, 12:14 AM

Source: All over press

Woman with back to us (standing/to Cate Blanchett): Hi, Miss Blanchett, I just had to tell you, I think you are truly one of the most brilliant actresses....
Cate: Um, yeah, ok thanks. Will you leave me alone now so I can continue flirting with the Crown Prince of Denmark?
Frederik: That lady has very nice....uh, dress. Gorgeous dress.
Guy next to Fred: (thoughts) Stupid prince of denmark, whoever he is. I wanna sit next to Cate.

Fred: Hold still! Don't move! I'm coming over. Just stay very still. I think...I can get that...Don't freak out. It's just a spider. Just stay calm.
Lady: [I hope this lady is not Mary; she looks different; but I would be very embarrassed if she is] Where did Cate go? Darn it, my contact lens falls out of course. Why do I have such rotten luck? Whose leg am I touching? If only I could see...

Fred: Hold still, little guy. The cap is slipping.
Mary: He really loves the taste of my fingers.
Haakon: Oh those new fathers. Aren't they crazy? (shakes head) Tut tut, Fred. Such an amateur!
MM: Oh how sweet! It's reminding me so much of Haakon with our babies.
Victoria: (thoughts) It's too much. This could make me fall in love with Fred right now. That b--ch Mary!

source: hola
Old 07-09-2006, 03:14 AM
Serene Highness

caption of prince Felix and Guillaume
source: Seegerpress

Guillaume: Wow! Look there Felix! That's a supermodel?
Felix: No. It's only princess Mary... oh she is going to us!
Guillaume: Not to us, but to me!
Felix: No...

Mary: Hello! You are really handsome guy..
Guillaume: Thank you, I know...
Mary: and you are really short guy too!
Old 07-09-2006, 05:55 AM

My. You have time to put on this... This is fantastic!
Old 07-09-2006, 06:26 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio

Lady: [I hope this lady is not Mary; she looks different; but I would be very embarrassed if she is] ...
CasiraghiTrio, hate to break it to you, but that is Mary!
And the blonde woman in the first picture isn't Cate Blanchett, it's Mary's friend Amber Petty

BTW, I loved some of your earlier ones!! :)
Old 07-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Source: seegerpress. Taken during the visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Valencia

Infanta Cristina: Hello, my darlings, how are you? I'm looking stunning today, aren't I?
Irene: Mum! You'd better stop playing a fashion model, you will drop me in a second!!!
Juanito: Gosh... girls...

Old 07-09-2006, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
CasiraghiTrio, hate to break it to you, but that is Mary!
And the blonde woman in the first picture isn't Cate Blanchett, it's Mary's friend Amber Petty

BTW, I loved some of your earlier ones!! :)
AH, well thank you for correcting me, JessRulz. Mary's body type seems very different in those pics.:o

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...ment.php_8.jpg
Woman with back to us (standing/to Cate Blanchett): Hi, Miss Blanchett, I just had to tell you, I think you are truly one of the most brilliant actresses....
Cate: Um, yeah, ok thanks. Will you leave me alone now so I can continue flirting with the Crown Prince of Denmark?
Frederik: That lady has very nice....uh, dress. Gorgeous dress.
Guy next to Fred: (thoughts) Stupid prince of denmark, whoever he is. I wanna sit next to Cate.

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...ment.php_7.jpg
Fred: Hold still! Don't move! I'm coming over. Just stay very still. I think...I can get that...Don't freak out. It's just a spider. Just stay calm.
Lady: [I hope this lady is not Mary; she looks different; but I would be very embarrassed if she is] Where did Cate go? Darn it, my contact lens falls out of course. Why do I have such rotten luck? Whose leg am I touching? If only I could see...
With corrected identities, the context naturally changes, so I'll try this again (because I admit I can be an annoying perfectionist in such times as this)

1) http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...ment.php_8.jpg (all over press)
Mary: Amber, could I please sit next to my husband [boyfriend then?] please?
Amber: Well, my feet really hurt see?
Fred: I love this view of Mary. Very nice.:p
Grumpy Guy: (thoughts) I'm not giving up my seat, that's for sure.
I don't care how sweetly Mary asks me for it. Either Amber gives her seat or sorry, no luck.

2) http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...ment.php_7.jpg (all over press)
Mary: Where did Amber go? Geez, I hope I did not hurt her feelings. I just wanted to sit next to my Freddie. Amber, come back? I can continue to crouch on the floor like this. It's not so bad.
Fred: Listen here,are you going to follow me everywhere around this party or what? If you want more pictures of me, I'm going to have to insist....see my champagne is almost gone. Be a good chap and get me and Mary some new ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
caption of prince Felix and Guillaume
source: Seegerpress

http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php...3041_535lo.jpg
Mary: Hello! You are really handsome guy..
Guillaume: Thank you, I know...
Mary: and you are really short guy too!
And the elderly man in background: (thoughts) That Crown Princess Mary sure has what might be termed a Helleva Charisma. There was never a chance of her not being noticed by a prince of somewhere. Lucky is the country that has that one for a future queen! Hang on tight, Denmark! Luxembourg is eager to get its claws on her! Me too, for that matter!
Old 07-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

LaChicaMadrilena, excellent caption, I loved it! CasiraghiTrio, your new caption is just as good as the old one!

William: There will be no unemployment under my reign, we will make this country better, develop the agriculture…

Diana: You know, Charles, he is talking very smartly, my little tyke, who would know he is that sharp!!
Charles: Yeah, my boy!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-09-2006, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
LaChicaMadrilena, excellent caption, I loved it! CasiraghiTrio, your new caption is just as good as the old one!

William: There will be no unemployment under my reign, we will make this country better, develop the agriculture…

Diana: You know, Charles, he is talking very smartly, my little tyke, who would know he is that sharp!!
Charles: Yeah, my boy!
Haha! Brilliant, Avalon! You've made Little William a king for the proletariat! Ah, Trotsky, how he would be proud!

Maxie got my Most Creative Award. I think Avalon deserves Most Hilarious. As funny as everyone's captions are, that proletariat-king one was too much. The expressions match up precisely with the captions. Either this is Most Hilarious, or Most Classic.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Here are a couple of captions from the Prince's Trust Concert
from ANP

Charles: the importance of the young generation…
Camilla: I must ask Charles to make his next speech 10 pages shorter…
Harry (coughing): Yes, yes, Dad, we understood everything, so could we please, please, go on?
William: What’s the guy in the 9th row drinking? Is it Coke or Pepsi? I would fancy some. Where can I get one? Wonder is it sold …

from getty

William: We're all we got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls, when it whirls, when it twirls, two little beautiful girls, lookin' puzzled, in a daze, I know it's confusing you…
Harry: Yeah, big bro, it’s confusing me, cause you just called me a little beautiful girl !! And you are not little girl either, as long as I know.

In case anyone didn’t get, it’s from the “Mockingbird” by Eminem

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread