Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde1286 said:
How about, "I'm going to tickle you later on..."

Yes, that's very good. Of course, that would be the "PG" version...:ohmy:

Dennism said:
Yes, that's very good. Of course, that would be the "PG" version...:ohmy:

:lol: ....that's what I was thinking...great minds think alike, no? :lol:

Does anyone have good caption on this pic?
002645.jpg

source: PPE
My try:
KCG: What does that woman in yellow think? *sigh* she tries flirt with me all the time!
QS: Hey you! Look at my dress... aren't they perfect? Look at my tiara- my favorite one... and that man...
Im the happiest queen in world!

Last edited:
my tries:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Princess Letizia: So, Felipe, will we have a girl first? Then a boy, after two years, and so forth...
Prince Felipe: Nah, how about having the second one just a year after the first? It'll be fun to raise them together!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/514036-post933.html
Queen Sonja: Oh you little cutie pie, don't try to bat those beautiful eyes with me! Don't be flirting!
King Carl Gustaf (trying to lean closer): She just said what? Someone is flirting with her? Wait till i tell Harald!

:lol: :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
crisiñaki said:
well guys, I finally found another "worthy" pic:lol: :

source: scanpix
old lady: am I interrumpting something?
This has nothing to do with anything, but that old lady is the wife of the Finnish president Urho Kekkonen; the pic was taken here in Finland. She (her name was Sylvi) was a very formidable woman. Kekkonen was president for over 25 years, so he is the closest thing to a king we've ever had.

To Letizia and Felipe:

Letizia: " Do you know Jaim Peñafiel ? I have a very good trick for him !!"

RhapsodyBrat said:
my tries:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Princess Letizia: So, Felipe, will we have a girl first? Then a boy, after two years, and so forth...
Prince Felipe: Nah, how about having the second one just a year after the first? It'll be fun to raise them together!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/514036-post933.html
Queen Sonja: Oh you little cutie pie, don't try to bat those beautiful eyes with me! Don't be flirting!
King Carl Gustaf (trying to lean closer): She just said what? Someone is flirting with her? Wait till i tell Harald!

:lol: :lol: :D

Great ones RhapsodyBrat! I love your captions! :flowers: :wub:

Mathilde1286, very good caption :lol: :lol:

3-Parter

Source: Abaca Press

14tm077.jpg

Alexandra: (thoughts) Er huh, while Maman fits herself to be a gangsta, I'll just slip a twenty from her purse...
14tm0c8.jpg

Alex: What?
Rainier: I know what you're up too! I may be old, but I still have my wits about me!
Alex: Don't be silly! I was just digging for a mint!
14tlzya.jpg

Caroline: My child, the con artist!
Pierre: Pst, Alex, can you manage to snag an extra 20? Me and the boys are going for pizza later...

CasiraghiTrio...you did a great job! Those captions of yours were funny!

from seegerpress:
pre-SEEGER00168093.jpg

Pss Victoria (says to herself): Gosh! I'm scared! There's an exhibixionst!
But well Vicky, stay princess and keep smiling!

See photo above:

Wow, maybe I should cut my coffee intake to 8 cups a day.

RachelD said:
CasiraghiTrio...you did a great job! Those captions of yours were funny!
Thank you very much.

I saw this highly captionable pic in the Prince Albert current events thread.
Caption anyone?
2003000591735719057_rs.jpg
(Source: Reuters/yahoo)
Romanian President Basescu (his wife in background) and Prince Albert

I just have to add my own caption to this one originally posted by mims111, from seeger press. It's not really a funny one. It's more like my real perception of what's going on! Poor Victoria!:sad:
pre-SEEGER00168093.jpg

How long can I keep my eyes open and smiling like this? Ahhh, I'm so damn tired! Quick, driver, close the windows....my head's about to hit the seat.

For Casiraghi`s pic with Albert and the Romanian president:

Romanian´s president's wife: (to herself, in shock realisation) oh my god, i slept with the Prince of Monaco last night :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Here is a caption for a pic I found in the "Diana at Ascot" thread. It looks like a scanned photo from Majesty: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j146/umbrellagirl_photos/imgrove0332.jpg

Queen Mother: How are you, darling? Are you warm enough?
Diana: Ye-sss, Mum, thank you.
Queen Mother: Yes, I see your teeth look good, skin is fine. You have been getting plenty of rest?
Diana: (laughing) Never!
Queen Mother: I understand, dear, never anytime for sleep....the tours, the inaugerations, the endless round of parties....but there is a trick to it, you see. Three full glasses of gin before bed, no ice. Works like a charm!
Diana: Thank you very much, mum, I'll keep that in mind. (glances away in bewilderment) :D

Wonderful one CasiraghiTrio! :lol:
Your caption really fits to picture, as queen mom loved gin tonic. :ROFLMAO:

Greece Lightening! :D
(rex)

Mathilde1286 said:
:lol: ....that's what I was thinking...great minds think alike, no? :lol:
Ha ha ha. Yes, often they do. Mims111 and Casiraghi Trio, I liked your ideas for the crown princess going to the opera. Very funny.

If you haven't noticed, I'm on a Diana kick these days. That occasionally happens to me! :blush:

Ascot 1985
2776429.jpg
(Getty)
Man at left (one over from Diana): (to the large woman bumping into her) Excuse me, madam, do you know you just bumped into the Princess of Wales?
The Bumper Lady: Aw, excuse me, I'm so sorry....
Diana: (barely containing amusement) It's all right, haha...
Anne: (thoughts) Hehehehe, serves her right for beating me at chess last night! I only challenged her to a match because I believed all those stories in the press about "airhead Di." Bah, of course she cheated!:rolleyes:

Ascot 1985 again
When Andy Met Sarah...:)
(from Post #16 in the "Diana at Ascot" thread, posted by Squidgy. There is no original source cited.)
Andrew: Who is that saucy redhead?
Sarah: Oh my, is he looking at me? He's walking toward me!
Diana: (in another world, talking to friends unseen) I just got bumped by a clueless old bag! It was so hilarious! She said, 'oops, so sorry, Ma'am!' Hahaha!

Diana at a polo match with Camilla during the engagement period
Second thoughts?
(Malcolm Rouse)
Thoughts: Damn, what have I done? I'm not cut out for this, to be Queen? What was I thinking, saying 'yes'! Oh, someone lost a bracelet....it's very nice. I'll just casually reach down and snatch it up, pretend it's mine....

source:nettavisen

Maud Angelica: "Mummy! Save me! What do all this people want?? Someone has to save me! All this flash lights!"

Poor her ;)

Anyone have a caption for this???

I was thinking something like this....

Maxima: Sweetie, you tango like this...un, dos, tres, move your hip to the left. No, to the left, not to the right.

06100836.jpg

Picture from PPE Agency

RachelD, that was perfect. I can't think of any other one except maybe for the baby Willem is holding (I forgot the little one's name).
"I refuse to ever behave like that. If Catharina won't bring dignity to the monarchy, I must shoulder the burden alone." :whistling:

Poor Maud Angelica in Post 184! But yay, how wonderful for the Behns to be living in NYC now. I knew they had plans to move there but didn't know it was done yet. That's horrible they way the cameras are crowding her though. Can't they take a clue from how scared she looks? It's so sad!

source : scanpix/pool

Victoria: "sweet doggy...sweet doggy...."
Dog: "Geeeeezzzz I know she wants something from me and she knows with that look I can't resist it, I have to avoid that look grrgrgrrrrr......."

source: scanpix, posted by Grandduchess

Dog: Ok…ok… you won siggghhhhh….!!!!!!

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Poor Maud Angelica in Post 184! But yay, how wonderful for the Behns to be living in NYC now. I knew they had plans to move there but didn't know it was done yet. That's horrible they way the cameras are crowding her though. Can't they take a clue from how scared she looks? It's so sad!
I agree!
Well, but don't worry! The little cutie knows how to help herself! :rolleyes:

Corbis
Maud: "Okay guys! That's enought! I GO HOME! Hej da!"

Aw, Maud Angelica is so grown up! She trots her way home (in New York City) all by herself! Watch her run after that taxicab! :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Aw, Maud Angelica is so grown up! She trots her way home (in New York City) all by herself! Watch her run after that taxicab! :lol:
yeah, and she's even bigger now!
Those pictures were taken LAST summer! She turned into a realy lady since then. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom