Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kartheina, you rock!:punk: i love your caption for Juan Valentin and Froilan. :ROFLMAO:

Here's a little one from me, originally posted by lula in the Summer Vacations in Mallorca thread, from AFP/Getty via Yahoo:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258105&d=1154791630
Prince Felipe: Hmp, all that sailing gets me so tired! The competition this year is just so tough. And Letizia still expects me to take care of Leonor when I get home! Good thing Mom packed me some snacks today...Yum, fruits!

and here's my attempt at this pic, from AFP/Getty:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257805&d=1154703282
Froilan (whining): Look at them cousin; all of them riding their scooters and skateboarding-around...and we? What can we do? Nothing, because we're grounded!
Juan Valentin (resigned voice): Yeah, i know. Life isn't really fair. This is going to be a looong summer...

http://www.abc.es/informacion/galerias/familia_palma/paginas/01.htm
Juan Valentin: Look at those boys, bro. Do you think we can get away and play with them without mom noticing us?
Froilan: Forget it, Juan. Now that we're grounded they'll never let us out of their sight!

:ROFLMAO: :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Prince Christian

(Credit: Guido Ohlenbostel)

Christian: *thinking* "This waving-thing is so stupid! Stupid, stupid! Mummy! It's boring! Gosh... That's what I'm gonne do the rest of my life!" :wacko:
Mary: "Just look at my lilleprins waving! He's having so much fun!"

two of Infanta Leonor, from abc.es:
SRF33.jpg

What do you mean I'm not as fashionable as my mom? Are you kidding me? Haven't you seen the espadrilles I wore the other day, or the red sandals with the straps at the back? I'm the first royal baby to wear it, so I'm the trendsetter!

SRF34.jpg

Queen Sofia: Now my dear, did you get all the lessons i taught you about being at the helm of a yacth?
Infanta Leonor: Yes i did, grandma, and thank you! I think i'm ready to go sailing tomorrow.
Queen Sofia: Now that's my girl!

and one of Prince Christian, originally posted by Alisa in the Danish Royal Family Current Events thread, from Action Press:
DanishRF10.jpg

Prince Christian: Mummy, what are you clapping about? There is nothing to be happy about wearing this hat! I could have worn my gray one instead!

:ROFLMAO: :lol: :mrgreen:

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
good captions guys, I found this one and couldn't resist :lol: :

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86616_mallorca_26_539lo.jpg
source: Getty HQ
Leonor: grandma gimme those shades, the sun is killing me and I don't wanna get all wrinkly like you!
Sofia: nope Leo, you need to get your own, these ones are tooo big for you

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have more to add...(sorry the pictures are so small) :neutral:

Leonor: Pleeeeeeease grandma I really want to have your glasses!
Sofia: Look I have told you no, you will have to get your own. Anyway you'll never be able to get them off me cos I'm too quick for you!

Leonor: HA! guess what granny? You were wrong!
Sofia: oh what a clever little grandaughter I have, you must take after me! :lol:
(source:Londonfeatures)

Last edited:
Rhap, Her Majesty and sOfIa, great captions!! :)

Those last two were excellent! I must to laugh aloud watching them! :lol:

Vanesa.

thanks for the compliments! as crisiñaki have said, we live to serve. :winkiss:

more of the royals in vacation:
originally posted in the Summer Vacations in Mallorca 2006:

by purple_platinum, from Face to Face

Princess Letizia: Here, Felipe, you drive home.
Prince Felipe: Hey, why me?

originally posted by lula, from londonfeatures:
SRF36.jpg

Prince Felipe: Come on, I'm still tired from the competition. You take over the wheel!
Princess Letizia: You, tired?! You nearly ate everything we ordered for dinner. You even ate the cake i ordered for my dessert! No, you are going to drive!

originally posted by LaChicaMadrilena, from londonfeatures
SRF37.jpg

Infanta Leonor: Grandma, I know i already asked for your necklace the other day, but can i have these too? Your beads are just so fab!
Queen Sofia: Of course my little fashionista, you can have my beads!

Prince Christian sings for summer, from PPE and SeegerPress:
DanishRF12.jpg

Princess Mary: Okay everyone, my lilleprinsen will sing for us! Go, Christian...
Prince Christian: Ahem, ahem...If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...

DanishRF13.jpg

Prince Christian: Er, mom, maybe i should use my mic like this so i'll sound better?

DanishRF11.jpg

Queen Margrethe: Wow, you sing so well! Can you sing for me too?
Prince Christian: Oh, okay...Puff the Magic Dragon, lived by the sea...*Yawns* Grandma can i stop now? I'm getting sleepy.

:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh wow! The Leonor and Christian- Captions are so cute! They really made me laugh! :lol: Great work, Sofia and RhapsodyBrat!

Little BabyPrince Haakon Magnus :wub:

Haakon: *scared* *thinking* "Oh, oh... I cannot hold it back any longer! Mummy! I need a toilett! Oh noo *depressed*!"

Haakon: "OH nO! Now it happened! That's so embarresing! Oh oh. Mummy comes closer! She will notice my little mistake . I think I must smell badly!:blush: "
Sonja:"Why are you so nerveous my little cutie? *thinking* Something's smelling here!"

pictures: knudsensfotosenter

Last edited:
oh, my fellow Captioners, soo good!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258982&d=1155073396
source: getty images, originally posted by lula for TRF

Pablo: let go of my hair dude, do you know how long it takes to look this perfect?
Froilán: I told you to look there, so you WILL look no matter how!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258983&d=1155073396

Iñaki: my little sweetie pie, just one more pic and we'll go, calm down honey, ok?
Irene: *mad* but I wanna go, Leo and I have a playdate and I wouldn't want to miss it!

Rhapsodybrat, it was my pleasure to provide the Juan and Froilan captions. I had fun with that! The SRF kids make very good caption materials… Here’s one more with Irene this time :)

Source: BrunoPress

Man in pink: Your Majesty, I just want to update you on the lime and lemon-themed dinner for tonight. There’s going to be Greek lemon soup, salad with lime vinaigrette, fish and chicken with lime sauce, and lemon tart for dessert... and of course, lemonade especially for the children.

Irene: Listening to this guy is leaving a sour taste in my mouth!

0000359911-003.jpg

from profimedia
prince Guillaume: Daddy, my girlfriend is pregnant!
Grand duke: eeee....

From brunopress, originally posted by monica281:

Queen Sofia: And now granny will take all her grandchildren to eat her best cookies! Who's gonna be the first one? Okay, you, Miguelito, come with granny to have some cookies!
Miguel: eeeee... What cookies do you mean granny?
Sofia: Greek ones, of course, made by me! The best cookies in the world!
Miguel (to himself): oh nooooo....

Sofia: Come on, darling!
Miguel: Granny, well, ahem, maybe another time, okay?

Sofia: Pipe, I know that you want to eat my Greek cookies, I'm completely sure about it!
Froilan: Eeee... Granny, after this accident with my forehead I can't eat too many sweets...
Juan: What about Irene? She will love it!

Sofia: Come on, cutie pie, you will taste my Greek cookies!
Irene: Granny, I don't have all my teeth!
Sofia: So what?!

we are on a roll again! great captions everyone! and thanks too, Her_Majesty! :punk:

From the Summer Vacations in Mallorca 2006 thread--
Originally posted by purple_platinum, from facetoface:
http://s2.supload.com/free/01015288.jpg/view/
Irene: Yo, Leo! We have a playdate tonight, remember? I hope you won't pass this time...
Infanta Leonor: Oh, yeah, i almost forgot! um, well (thinks)..nah, cousin, i'll pass again. I want to have my warm bath right now.

originally posted by lula, from abc.es:
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06vb7.jpg
Irene: Oh come on, Leo, don't be such a party pooper! My brothers have set up the jungle gym and slides for us!
Infanta Leonor: But i'm really tired cousin! I want my bath and milk now. Mum, Dad, can you negotiate with Irene?

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

From afp getty, originally posted by lula.

Leonor: Let me see your hair, mummy... Well, you really need to have it cut!!! :lol:

(the same pic as the one used by Rhapsody Brat in the previous post- face to face, originally posted by purple platinum)

Irene: I want her dress!
Cristina: But darling, your dress is beautiful as well, so white...
Irene: But the dress of hers is PINK! I want it!
Felipe: Don't worry, Irene, Leo's dress was white as well, but Letizia put it to the washing mashine with my red trausers and now it's pink
:lol:
Letizia: Ignore him, ignore him...

Last edited:
rexfeatures

Mary: " Are you sure that this is the right way to go, Fred? I get the feeling we took the wrong street!"

Frederik:" Uhhmm, yes... Maybe we should have taken this direction! *pointing* "

Very good LCM and Her Majesty :ROFLMAO:. It's amazing how somebody always manages to turn a normal photo into comedy material :lol:

LaChicaMadrilena said:

(the same pic as the one used by Rhapsody Brat in the previous post- face to face, originally posted by purple platinum)

Irene: I want her dress!
Cristina: But darling, your dress is beautiful as well, so white...
Irene: But the dress of hers is PINK! I want it!
Felipe: Don't worry, Irene, Leo's dress was white as well, but Letizia put it to the washing mashine with my red trausers and now it's pink
:lol:
Letizia: Ignore him, ignore him...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I love it!

Maxie [URL="http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57244_boo%21_487lo.jpg" said:
th_57244_boo%21_487lo.jpg
[/URL]
Getty

Come on.....Smile.....You know you want to.....come on...you can do it....

Thank you mari!!! :flowers:

Picture from diez minutos, originally posted by lula:

Queen Sofia: Here they are, my eldest grandsons. Aren't they the cutest, most hansome and gorgeous young men?
Juan: God, just imagine what girls will say at school!
Froilan: Ignore her, just ignore her!

This pic belongs in this thread don't you think?
Any good ideas?

(source:profimedia.cz)

Last edited:
...sOfIa.... said:
Any good ideas?(source:profimedia.cz)

QS: *whispers* whether you believe or not he snores...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol good one! It looks as if JC is hanging his head in shame!

...sOfIa.... said:
Any good ideas?
http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nws397599pl7.jpg

(source:profimedia.cz)

Let me try:
Queen Sofia: Juanito! Juanito, wake up! You're right up next. You practiced your speech, right?
King Juan Carlos (dreaming): Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent...

(had to use the Gettysburg address...originally wanted to place a Neruda poem...)

digging through the old threads i found these--originally posted by Alexandria:

From the Royal Family of Spain Various Photographs of Family Members thread, from Corbis:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5227&d=1052018963
Infanta Cristina: Mom, are you sure you like their uniforms? I can't believe they'd wear such a color...
Queen Sofia: On the second thought Cris, you are right...They should have used the old colors instead.
Juan Valentin: Wow, my daddy is playing in the Olympics! And he's the captain of the team! Cool!

from the Infanta Cristina and Family News and Picture Thread part 1, from IBL:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4173&d=1050252294
Pablo: Daddy, can I have some popcorn?
Iñaki: What's the magic word first?
Pablo: My daddy is so handsome and he's a great handball player! Mwah!
Juan Valentin (thinks to himself): Poor Pablo--he's going through the "magic word" stage again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom