Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very welcomed popy!
another caption:
71350161.jpg

someone from the background:" Prince Guillaume how it's about you and girls?"
*prince Guillaume shows*
Grand duke Henri: "Yeah that's my son"
picture from gettyimages

more of the SRF!

originally posted by annaraikko at the Pablo Nicolas Urdangarin thread, from Getty:
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pablogetty0zv.jpg
Pablo Nicolas: Hey, i see M&M's in mommy's pocket! Whee, we're going to have candy later!

originally posted by monica821 in the Juan Valentin Urdangarin thread, from DPA:
SRF32.jpg

Juan Valentin: Daddy i told you before, this cookie is not delicious!
Iñaki Urdangarin: Yes it is! Here, let me show you... (After tasting) oh, you're right, it tastes bad!

from People en Español: http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/galleries/0,22491,1220260_2,00.html
SRF31-1.jpg

Infanta Leonor: What are these two laughing about, huh? Am i missing something here?!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::p

She looks so puzzled? I actually think she may have been thinking that!

Yes, i think so too.

Great job, RhapsodyBrat! I especially love the Sophie-Letizia-Leonor one!:lol:
Here are a couple of mine

IamNotamuzedMrBlair.jpg

the Queen: I am not amused, Mr. Blair!
source - getty

10.jpg

Prince Charles: Is there any place I can hide from you, bloody people?!
source - getty

4.jpg

Harry: Laugh again at my hat, lad, and you will get the taste of my umbrella!
source - hello

And one more of Camilla (her face in the first pic is priceless!:lol: )

r.jpg

Camilla: Help! I am surrounded by a sea of children’s heads! Where is my guardian angel?!
source - getty

r2.jpg

Camilla – to the ‘angel’ girl: You came to me! You are my savior!
source - hello

From Alfaqui SL, originally posted by Larzen.

Letizia: Look, Leo, can you see daddy? Right there, look!
Leonor: Mum, for God's sake, how often do I have to tell you that pointing with a finger is not polite?!
Sofia: Don't worry, Leti, she has already told me that hundrets times!

I love Camilla's face in that first pic! Brilliant!

soCal girl said:
http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17933_901368681.highres_447lo.jpg
(Credit: Lars Salomonsen/danapress)

This is such a captionable picture but I can't think of anything funny or witty. Any ideas?

well, I think I'll give it a shot:

Christian: mom...
Mary: *swoons* yes cutiepie?
Christian: mom, what have I told you about this kind of hats? they are cramping my style
Frederik: *thinks to self* I am so photogenic...

Anyone who's actually funny can give this a shot:ermm::blush:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257738&d=1154683437

as charlene (giddy with excite frantically searches for a chair)

caroline (to albert): if she's going to sit with us, it has to be in the back and kept quiet.
albert (head downcast): i'm not saying a word, i promise
Pierre: (rolls eyes, thinks great, i have to talk to her)
Charlotte: (its my birthday, gonna have a good time, ignoring her)
ernst (thinking) caroline is so hot when she's being a strong woman

crisiñaki said:
well, I think I'll give it a shot:

Christian: mom...
Mary: *swoons* yes cutiepie?
Christian: mom, what have I told you about this kind of hats? they are cramping my style
Frederik: *thinks to self* I am so photogenic...

Anyone who's actually funny can give this a shot:ermm::blush:
Frederik does have that look! :lol:
I think these are good for captions.. anyone?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257796&d=1154701186
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257800&d=1154701334
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257805&d=1154703282

Last edited:
For the first pic:

Leonor (to herself): if i close my eyes and push really hard against dad, i bet i can somersault out of his arms
Felipe (smiling to himself): push all you want darling, you won´t escape from my arms :D:brows:

Here's my attempt to caption the first pic that Mari_* posted: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1154701186

Leonor (dreamily): When I grow up, and I have Mama’s nice hair, I can be one of those girls in the shampoo commercials on TV! The scene can be like this: I’m in the arms of a very handsome guy, I get swept off my feet, and then my hair will cascade downwards as I move my head from side-to-side. :wub:

Felipe: (with sarcasm) Cute! But, don’t count on it just yet, sweetie! Commercial or not, I still can’t comprehend the idea that you’ll be in the arms of another guy than me! :ohmy:

Letizia: I can already see that we’ll have exciting years ahead, especially when this Papa’s girl becomes a teenager. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Really truly great girls, you guys have a lot of imagination.. congrats to both of you!! :clap:

Getty, originally posted by Crisnaki (Crisinaki, these HQ pics are truely wonderful! Thank you! :flowers:)
Sofia (whispering to Letizia): Look at my son! Isn't he great? He grew up so fast! It feels like yesterday that I was changing his diapers! *Sigh*
Letizia: Oh yes, he's definitely the best. At winking at other women that is!

Getty

Letizia (thinking to herself): Why oh why is Elena looking so depressed?! I'm going to scare her, maybe we can have a good laugh together!

BOOOO!

Elena (thinking to herself): Why oh why can't she be serious?! Ignoring her. Ignoring her.

Haha very good Maxie. I like the second one of Letizia and Elena!
I love this thread, especially the pictures with the kids! Leonor and Christian seem to be so good to caption. Keep them coming guys! :clap:

This thread is geting better everyday, so thanks to all of you for the captions!! and please keep it up:)

Seeing the pictures of Juan and Froilan today inspired this :flowers:

source: film magic (thanks to monica821)

Froilan: Hey, Juan. Listen, dude. I have a great idea in mind!

Juan: Oh no! Seeing that look in your face, I am outta here! You’d get me into trouble again.
Froilan: No, no, you won’t. I promise. Just stay put and listen before you decide to walk away, okay?

Froilan: You always complain of hunger whenever we’re at the high seas to watch the regattas, right?
Juan: You’re right about that…
Froilan: Well, this plan is to address that. We don’t have to be hungry again! Here’s what we’ll do. You see that table to your right? You'll go and sneak out as much candies and cookies from there. You’ve got big pockets, right? As you do that, I’ll distract Grandma and Grandpa. Don’t worry about you getting into trouble – all eyes will be on me because they’ll expect something like this from me and not from you.

Some time later…

source: ultimahora.es (thanks to Elsa M.)

Juan: Whack! That is to say “thanks a lot for not getting me into trouble”! You indeed distracted Grandma and Grandpa but you did not watch out for my Mama who got back in time to see the whole thing!
:mad:

Last edited:
And here's one more...

source: Getty Images

Felipe: How do you like my socks? Aren’t they cool? I got them based on Jaime and Victoria’s advice – one is a known fashion expert and the other has a sock fetish! How can they possibly go wrong? :cool:

The one about Froilan and Juan is hilarious! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Some captions from me:
pics from gettyimages and the second from abacapress

Victoria12.jpg

woman in white skirt yells to microphone: "okay, I can put my leg sooo high.... can someone put it higher? Nobody?"
prince Philip (thinks to yourself): Hmmm nice legs. I wish she could put it higher.....

C and C
23ra29t.jpg

Camilla: Charlie, look that woman in black was wathing under your skirt! Tell her something!
Charles: How do you know this? Nobody can watch under it!
Woman in black to old man: I swear, you can see really everything!

71591609.jpg

Camilla: The last warning Charlie! Tell her something, or I hit her!!!
Charles: You're just so jelaous!
Old man to woman in black: Yeah! you can see really everything!

71591464.jpg

Camilla: Ok so I wanna see too. If she can, I can too!
Man with skirt: I wanna see too! I wanna see too! *thinks: but I still think, Camilla's legs are more beautiful*
Charles: And what you want to see? Camilla! Stop it!

71591610.jpg

Charles: Ok now, I'm gonna have a look under your skirt....
Camilla: Yeah? you think you can do it? My little boy, I have MINIsKIRT!

Last edited:

Charles : Really dear, this isn't the place to be playing with my sporran.

(Pic from Getty)

Thanks, mims111 and BeatixFan! Really captionable stuff!

Here´s mine

Charles:"Ok guys. I have this bloody thing here and I will defend against you all. No problem for me!"

Charles:"Darling, lunch today was too much. I am bursting at the seams."
Camilla: " Oh dear, I see! Your skirt is to tear apart! Haha, we have to wait until everyone is going home!"

getty images

Last edited:
From seegerpress:

Infanta Cristina: Give me the helm, Elena, give it to me!
Infanta Elena: Over my dead body, sis, I'm older than you!
Infanta Cristina: So what?! It was me, who participated in Olimpic Games, not you!!!
Infanta Elena: Did you win anything?! Show me your medal if you're so smart!
Queen Sofia: Girls, girls, please, stop arguing at once! Juan, Juan, where are you, for God's sake? Why do I always have to bring up those kids alone?!

:lol:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Great ones Crisiñaki & LaChicaMadrileña :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom