Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have laughed so much at the captions on this page...especially casiraghi´s ones of Inaki and his boys...i think the pics of Pablo follow on from these...here goes my captions:

Pablo: If I cycle fast enough I´ll catch up with Dad and Juanito and Miguel. Out of my way dude
2nd pic Pablo: (downhearted sigh..), no too late, I´ll never catch up with them and looks like they haven´t even missed me.

01003742fo8.jpg

Face to face, originally posted by lula.

Leonor: 'Mom, I was thinking. Maybe it's wiser to sell our stocks in that oil company. What do you think?'
Letizia (thinking to herself): 'Oh my, do I have a smart kid or what?'

Very funny Maxie!

From antena3, originally posted by agm.

Queen Sofia: Who is granny's little treasure? Who? Leo!!! My sweetest, cutest Leo!
Letizia (to herself): Ha, ha, okay, grandma is done. She will be taking care of the baby while Felipe and I finally go somewhere ALONE!!!
:D

From afp getty and terra, originally posted by lula:

Letizia: Wow, mummy's little girl is getting so big, no wander that everybody think mummy is on diet, they don't know mummy has to carry her little, chubby "infantita"!
Leonor: Mum, for God's sake, stop! You mustn't say such things in public! Nobody will want to date me!

Leonor: Daddy, what's that?
Felipe: It's my nose, Leonor.
Leonor: Really?! I want to have it for myself!

Leonor: Granny, I want to inherit this necklace, and this one, and this, okay?

Last edited:
Maxie's avatar deserves a caption! Princess Maxima with her face all screwed up like that! HAHA :D

crisiñaki said:
Guys, you got the wrong Urdangarin boy again!:D:D:D:D
That's not Miguel, that's Pablo!:p

And for the caption:

1. Pablo: look dude, get out of my way ok? don't wanna run over you...
2. Pablo: damn papparazzis, can they leave me alone, I wanna go talk to the cute redhead across the street grrr

:D:D:D:D

My fault, crisiñaki! I am a huge fan of Infanta Christina and the Urdangarins but I got mixed the up! :( No that I look at the pics again, I can't understand how I could ever mix Pablo with Miguel. Btw, your caption is great!

LaChicaMadrilena, your last captions are AMAZING, I really love them!

Avalon said:
LaChicaMadrilena, your last captions are AMAZING, I really love them!
Thank you so much Avalon! SRF is the best "Caption This! material" ever and it's just the beginning of their holidays!:D

Avalon said:
My fault, crisiñaki! I am a huge fan of Infanta Christina and the Urdangarins but I got mixed the up! :( No that I look at the pics again, I can't understand how I could ever mix Pablo with Miguel

It happens to the best of geniuses. :p Us caption people, we're only human, after all! Anyone who says differently...!!:mad: they speak fightin' words!

we're on a roll!

wow, everyone, great captions! i see we've all been very busy and our creative juices are working overtime. yay! you guys definitely made my day. ;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
SRF is the best "Caption This! material" ever and it's just the beginning of their holidays!:D

amen to that!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Can anyone (RhapsodyBrat, Crisinaki, anyone?) caption them? RB and Cris, these pics are crying out for you (as the experts on captioning the Urdangarin clan):p

wow, thanks for the compliments! you make me blush. hee hee!

well, here's my humble attempt:

Look, if i pose like this, do you think i can make it out as an X-Games biker?

Because, you see, i'd really love to do some daredevil stunts...You see that ramp over there? Now that's a perfect spot to do some 360-degree turns!

another of the SRF on vacation, from abc.es:
SRF29-1.jpg

King Juan Carlos: Where's the sandwich you packed for me? And didn't you tell me you brought churros for me too?
Queen Sofia: *sighs* Juanito, it's just there in your bag, i should know, because i packed it myself this morning. You aren't looking enough!

from londonfeatures:
SRF28-1.jpg

Carlos Morales Jr.: Not fair, Irene! You should compete fair and square! Mom, Irene says she's going to beat me--by walking!
Princess Alexia: No darling, that's not true. She was just kidding! Now, say hi again to your cousin.
Infanta Cristina (to Irene): You see, darling? Auntie Alexia's right. You two should be friends. Hmm...why not pair up for the three-legged race instead!

Last edited:
As always Rhap, you're tha bomb!:D

oldies but goodies;) :
Source: Corbis

20uy9hk.jpg

QS: *winks at him* you old dog, you! don't you know I'm a married woman!

20uydrr.jpg

QS: *glares* what are you saying? you don't like my hair? do you know how much time do I spend "helmeting" it every morning?

20uyk9k.jpg

IC:*thinks to self* I finally catched him! wow, what a hunk I have gotten for myself... Cry losers, he's mine!

20uz7v6.jpg

GD Henry: congratulations on your upcoming nuptials
Cristina and Iñaki: thank you! *think to themselves* OMG!,what happened to his face!

20uzayp.jpg

KJC: you're not running on me young lady!, do you know how much did this wedding cost me?

20uzeib.jpg

Iñaki: so there was the sun and the moon and the stars and none of them were more beautiful than you my love...
Cristina:*stares into space* oy, I'm hungry!

20uzlas.jpg

Cristina: oy, this is the last time I do tequila shots with Flip, my head is killing me!

20uzs42.jpg

Cristina: are these shades cool or what?

Last edited:
Good one Crisinaki! Also to RhapsodyBrat! I always look forward to coming on this thread to see the latest captions :)

omg i can't believe i read the whole theard from the first page on,....lol its hilarious,....i love it...

summer baby Leonor

thanks so much cris and Australian! and LaChica, i love your caption of Leonor and her daddy's nose. ;)

i'll give this photo another shot: originally posted by lula in the Summer Vacations thread, from terra/EFE:

Hmm...Mommy gave me these minty chocolate candies this morning. Let me see if they taste good...

Mmm! Yummy! They taste great--even better than my pacifier! Maybe i should have more of these...

and more of Leo, from 20minutos.es

Prince Felipe: Can i get a kiss from my princess, huh?
Infanta Leonor: How about we just rub our noses daddy, because we both have cute ones!

:D :D ;)

One more time, please review TRF Rules & Guidelines before posting on copyright & image-hosting, and especially on Empty Posts :

Please refrain from making “empty” posts that don’t contribute to discussion at the forum. We consider the following kind of comments “empty” posts:
  • I agree
  • Thanks for the pics & Thank You
  • Cool!
  • interesting
  • That’s what I thought
  • Aww he’s soooo cute
  • Very Stunning !!!
  • The Princess is sooo beautiful!
  • I can agree
  • I love Prince/Princess X!

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice

source: rex
184928E.jpg

"Uh, do you mind holding my balloon? I need both hands."
OR
"My mummy gave me this ice cream because it's cool like me and my shades."

Someone PLEEZE caption these

Source: Rex
517562B.jpg

450751E.jpg

381906F.jpg

Camilla: Can I have this one, that round one and that one and, please, this green one too!
Prince Charles, sweating: Dear me, she's got some appetite! If she continues like this even the income from my Duchy will not be enough for our kitchen alone!

71520574.jpg

source - getty (credit - AgnesK)

source: hola.com

8e12ef05.jpg

William: Do you want to let me take the picture?
the mother: Yes, sweetie, let the nice prince have the camera.
little girl: Hands off, buster. I'm taking the picture. No one is messing this up for me. Private pics of you are a hot sell on ebay!:D

I am new captioning pictures, but couldnt resist to try it when i saw his funny faces. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
517562B.jpg
Oh my...i dont stand another match (tennis) anymore, next time i will send Pierre on my place, i cant stand anymore the image of a sportman.
CasiraghiTrio said:
450751E.jpg

This guy doesnt know that i am the prince....someone should tell him to let me take some rest. :mad:
CasiraghiTrio said:
381906F.jpg
Ahhh...finally, i thought it was not going to end... somebody take my place on the red cross ball, my bones wont take me there.

Last edited:
Ariel, it seems to me you have more experience in captioning pictures :)
Keep it up!!!
hornsen, great caption!!

Yes, Ariel did a fine job with Albert's funny faces. Seems to me that Albert might be catching up to Charles in the Most Captionable category.:p

here's my take on Albert playing tennis, originally posted by CasiraghiTrio:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/481518-post796.html

Photo #1:
Oh no, not tennis lessons again...darn it!

Photo #2:
Bleh, my ball went out...(speaks to himself) Albert, you will probably never learn how to do the volley properly!

Photo #3:
Man behind Prince Albert: Come on, Your Highness, back on the court! You still have to do your service drills.
Prince Albert (whines): Oh no, please? Can i be excused now? My arms and back are aching really bad now--your massage is not even helping!

good one Mari! welcome to the team!:):)
and of course kudos to rhap, ct and the rest of the guys, the thread is going wonderful specially with Charles and Albert, those guys are sooo caption material!:D:D:D

more:
219s2o5.jpg

source: Cover

Cristina: are you still angry with me? get a grip Flip, it wasn't thaaat bad...
Felipe: no? you were very bad with me, I mean who throws ketchup on their brother's shorts?
Sofia: please, please God don't let any spanish speaker near us! oy, my children would be the death of me *shakes head*

219sxsx.jpg

source: LFI

Cristina: hey flip, did you remember to change Leonor's diaper before we left the palace?
Felipe: oy, now I know where the smell comes from, wife's gonna murder me!
Letizia: *to Leo* calm down honey, I'll change your diaper since your DADDY couldn't bring himself to do it!

219sy1s.jpg

source: dpa

Iñaki: come on, one more kid, that's all I ask!
Cristina: are you crazy mister? I've been through 4 labors, I won't do it again!

Last edited:
Thanks crisiñaki :) yours are great too!!
2nd and 3rd are great.. i love little Leonor's face on the second!!

crisiñaki, i have always asked my self how you come up with the captions, they are always fantastick!! :)

hornsen said:
Great caption, Avalon!:D

Here´s mine

Charles:"My darling absolutly wants to have this flower. How much is it?...What? Do you mean, I´m a rich prince or what?"

abacapress

This thread is the best. Absolutely hilarious. Thanks to everybody who has contributed. I was thinking for this post something along the lines of:

Charles: What is she talking about? I can't understand a single word she is saying.

Camilla: Wow, this smells unbelievably good. Charles has got to get some of these for the garden.

well, thanks everyone for your praise, I will try to keep the standard though it's hard with the Masters of Caption around (rhap, ct, avalon, maxie, Ariel and all the others), everyone is doing an excellent job and I hope I can keep up with you guys!:):):)
And since this is a caption thread, I'll get back on topic:

21dhrad.jpg

source: DiezMinutos

Cristina: *kisses him* muaaaaa, you're momma's little angel, don't you honey?
Miguel: *annoyed* mom, get a grip; what's my fanclub gonna think if you keep this kissing thing? I have a bad boy image to keep, you know?

crisiñaki said:
source: DiezMinutos

Cristina: *kisses him* muaaaaa, you're momma's little angel, don't you honey?
Miguel: *annoyed* mom, get a grip; what's my fanclub gonna think if you keep this kissing thing? I have a bad boy image to keep, you know?

to connect: originally posted by crisiñaki in the Tender Pictures of Royal Parents with their kids, from SeegerPress:
SRF30-1.jpg

King Juan Carlos: Come on, Miguelito, how about a kiss from grandpa?
Miguel (exasperated): Grandpa, no! Can't you see you're hurting my 'image'? You're just like mom!

Ziggy wants to be noticed: originally posted by tiff_tiff_tiff2000 in the same thread, from Rex Features
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/tiffany0146/babyrexfeatures.jpg
Princess Mary: Oh, look Christian, we've got a unique sea shell right here!
Prince Christian: Cool, mom! Let's take it home so we can build a collection.
Ziggy: Hey, how about me? So all i get is that usual bowl of dog food for tagging along all day with you guys? Not fair!

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/tiffany0146/baby7rexfeatures.jpg
Ziggy: Hey, they're taking pictures! I'll pose like this so i can have a new look when they publish these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom