Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Source: Zuma Press, originally posted by purple_platinum

Lilian: okay, Silvia darling are you going with me?
Victoria::confused:errm, I'm not Silvia, I'm Victoria, the Crown Princess...?
*looks at Lilian's confused expression* Silvia and Carl's eldest child...?

From Brigitte Gastel Lloyd, originally posted by Elsa M. (Prince Felipe's biography thread)

Little Infanta Elena: Yes, my noble future is gone forever. This awful little dude is born and I'm not the heir to the throne any longer!

These three pictures are from King Carl's 60th Birthday.

1. Guy: "Oooh dude, it's really her, I think I need to sit down"

Madeliene: "How you doin?"

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=00921621.jpg

2. Carl Phillip: "Wow this is really boring"

Victoria: "That's center piece is really cute"

King Carl: "You mean, I have to read this whole thing?"

Queen Silvia: "Oh it seems I've dropped my program and no one has run over yet to fetch it up for me, I guess I'll just have to read it from up here"

Madeliene: " I just love my hair!"

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=00921618.jpg

3. Carl Phillip: "See dad's only this tall but they had to have him stand on a box so he could be taller than the mantle"

Victoria: " I think he's got a booger sticking out"

Madeliene: "Ah ha ha ha, Carl, you are so right!"

http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc13&image=12771_z9.jpg

( from " HOLA )

Letizia, from her back and on her mind : " Ok, ok he is handsome but me too...and without beard !" :p

ha ha ha. The Duke of Kent is spot on! Very good, crisiñaki. Thank you, RhapsodyBrat, for clarifying that for me. HRHAmy, your birthday captions were hilarious. Great job. :)

I got the idea because I've seen many prom shots just like that one and the bouquet didn't help much either:D:D:D
I'm not critizing her looks (she was stunning) but it was a Prom King/Queen kind of pic:D

you're welcome Dennism!

from the Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar picture thread, originally posted by monica821, from Newscom:

http://s2.supload.com/free/cumple%20jaime%2011.jpg/view/
Victoria: Aaaaa papa save me! Froilan will make this boat sink!

from Getty:

HRHPrinceCharles5.jpg

Charles: [Yawns] Oh, hi there! I didn't see you. What did you say...you're calling Frederik? You want what? Oh, you want his autograph...wait a minute there, fella...

:D :D ;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Irene (look at her little hand:)!): "Cogito ergo sum":D

i was looking back at the older post and i'd like to say that was great! ;)

two more:

from Corbis:
HRHPrinceBernhard.jpg

What do you mean I can't park here?! I'm older than you, you impudent young policeman, and i will park wherever I want!

from Getty:
HMQueenElizabethII.jpg

[in a sly tone] Hi there, you cute fella! You think i'm gonna let you go without claiming my kiss? Now come over here and kiss me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crisiñaki Captions Inc brings you an SRF sequence:D :

Source: gala, originally posted by iceflower for TRF (many thanks K!)

KJC: darling get closer to that horse, ok, closer, ok there stop there; click!

Source: Cordon Press, originally posted by monica821 for TRF (many thanks mon!)

QS: if this horse eats my hair, Juanito will sleep in the couch for a year!

crisiñaki that was hilarious! hee hee :D :)

two more, from Getty Images:

HRHPrinceCharles6.jpg

Hoo-way! I got the pink-and-blue Jack in the box! Ha ha ha!

HRHPrincessMargriet.jpg

Yo dawg, ain't these the coolest specs you've ever seen?!

Last edited:
i'm having fun captioning Prince Charles today, so here are three more:

from AP
HRHPrinceCharles9.jpg

[laughing] Oh no, you smart-ass, you can never beat me at hopscotch even if you try!

attending Felipe and Letizia's pre-wedding gala, from Corbis:
HRHPrinceCharles7.jpg

Queen Sofia: So, can you smell what lotion scent i used?
Prince Charles: Oh yes i can...apple? Victoria's Secret?

HRHPrinceCharles8.jpg

Prince Charles: And you--you used peach-scented baby lotion, right?
Princess Letizia: Why, you've guessed correctly!
Jesus Ortiz: By golly, he really is a ladies' man!

:D :D ;) hee hee!

Last edited:
source: AOP Denmark

Christian: " What are you drinking there Grandpa? Let me taste! Looks tasty!"

Dennism said:
ha ha ha. The Duke of Kent is spot on! Very good, crisiñaki. Thank you, RhapsodyBrat, for clarifying that for me. HRHAmy, your birthday captions were hilarious. Great job. :)

Thank you Dennism you're so nice! I have to give props to RhapsodyBrat you are hilarious!! Keep em coming!:D

crisiñaki said:
I got the idea because I've seen many prom shots just like that one and the bouquet didn't help much either:D:D:D
I'm not critizing her looks (she was stunning) but it was a Prom King/Queen kind of pic:D

Yes, it does remind one of those shots. Congratulations, everybody on today's entries!

"Thank you Dennism you're so nice!"

You're welcome. Why thank you.

Corbis:
EA: Eh, you know what happens when you point that thing at me too long, don't you?

Corbis:
Countess of Wessex: Now, Papa, I'm going to create a diversion. When I do this, you put this into your pocket...

Corbis:
Gentleman: Yes, your royal highness, it indeed is made in England. It says so here on the back. See?

Corbis:
Edward: Hello there. I'll take her over Claire Sweeney any day!

A little, made up story by Maxie, in which she once again ventures her dislikes of Mabel's wedding gown (I wonder, will the moment I stop talking about that dress ever come?) It started with the first pic and after that it became a story. Insomnia caused by an annoying swollen foot does strange things to people. ;)

MABEL PULS FRISO'S LEG DURING WEDDING CEREMONY

(
ANP)

Mabel (looks at Friso and thinks): 'Look at him, so innocent and unaware of my evil thoughts. Wait till he finds out about the little plan I came up with together with his brother when we found our wedding rings on the mantelpiece. He's such a cutie, my future hubby. I wonder where his thoughts wandered this time. This is going to be hilarious!'

(ANP)

Mabel: 'How do you mean, you lost the rings?!'
Friso: 'I assure you dear, when I was leaving home I still had them in my pocket. There must have gone something wrong the moment I first laid eyes on that dress of yours.'
Mabel: 'Well whatever. Blame it on the dress, like everybody seems to do. By the way, come to talk of it: what's wrong with my dress?'
Friso (sighs): 'Nothing, dear. Nothing...'

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/maxieroyal/huwelijk friso en mabel/kerk29-anp.jpg
(ANP)

Mabel (trying not to laugh, while looking away): 'I'm definitely not talking to you, mister. You lost our rings and next to that you give me the very strong impression that you don't like my dress! How can you not like my dress?! Talk to me!'
Friso (looks at ceiling and remains silent): 'Oh Lord, why did I get myself into this mess?'

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/maxieroyal/huwelijk friso en mabel/kerk29-anp.jpg
(ANP)

Mabel (hysterious laugh): 'Oh dear! Aren't I funny? I found the rings on the mantelpiece before the ceremony, so I gave them to W-A! What a joke! Didn't you miss them? Oh, this is so hilarious!'
Friso (tries to smile, but isn't really succeeding): 'Yes, dear. That was nice! Hahaha.'

(ANP)

Mabel: 'Hahaha, wasn't that great?'
Friso (has his evil moment): 'Yes, besides your dress it was the joke of the day!'

:p

Last edited:
Very good, Maxie. A whole story. Bravo!

Corbis:

QEII: It's hard out here for a queen

Dennism said:
QEII: It's hard out here for a queen

It sure is! :p
Thanks for that one, Dennism! :)

You're welcome.

Corbis:
QEII: Yes, that's a nice doggie. How would you like to meet one of my corgies? I could set you up with a private audience with one of them.

Corbis
Little Girl: Queen Sofia, I just adore your grandson, Juan Froilan. Could you set up a playdate for us? Mucho gracias.

Corbis:
Emperor Akihito: Ahh, you're a clever little girl. How did you get my shoes tied up together?

Corbis:
William: O, man. I need a drink. I hope all of these finals won't be as long as this one is.

kudos to Dennis
and Maxie: your sequence rocked my world!:)

Maxie said:
A little, made up story by Maxie, in which she once again ventures her dislikes of Mabel's wedding gown (I wonder, will the moment I stop talking about that dress ever come?) It started with the first pic and after that it became a story. Insomnia caused by an annoying swollen foot does strange things to people. ;)

MABEL PULS FRISO'S LEG DURING WEDDING CEREMONY

(ANP)
Mabel (looks at Friso and thinks): 'Look at him, so innocent and unaware of my evil thoughts. Wait till he finds out about the little plan I came up with together with his brother when we found our wedding rings on the mantelpiece. He's such a cutie, my future hubby. I wonder where his thoughts wandered this time. This is going to be hilarious!'

(ANP)
Mabel: 'How do you mean, you lost the rings?!'
Friso: 'I assure you dear, when I was leaving home I still had them in my pocket. There must have gone something wrong the moment I first laid eyes on that dress of yours.'
Mabel: 'Well whatever. Blame it on the dress, like everybody seems to do. By the way, come to talk of it: what's wrong with my dress?'
Friso (sighs): 'Nothing, dear. Nothing...'

(ANP)
Mabel (trying not to laugh, while looking away): 'I'm definitely not talking to you, mister. You lost our rings and next to that you give me the very strong impression that you don't like my dress! How can you not like my dress?! Talk to me!'
Friso (looks at ceiling and remains silent): 'Oh Lord, why did I get myself into this mess?'

(ANP)
Mabel (hysterious laugh): 'Oh dear! Aren't I funny? I found the rings on the mantelpiece before the ceremony, so I gave them to W-A! What a joke! Didn't you miss them? Oh, this is so hilarious!'
Friso (tries to smile, but isn't really succeeding): 'Yes, dear. That was nice! Hahaha.'

(ANP)
Mabel: 'Hahaha, wasn't that great?'
Friso (has his evil moment): 'Yes, besides your dress it was the joke of the day!'

:p
Great story Maxie. :) by the way, how is your foot?

crisiñaki said:
kudos to Dennis
Thank you. We wait, with bated breath, for your next contributions. No doubt we will have a great time reading your funny captions.

Dennism said:
Thank you. We wait, with bated breath, for your next contributions. No doubt we will have a great time reading your funny captions.

Thank you and I will try my best to make you all laugh:)

crisiñaki said:
Thank you and I will try my best to make you all laugh:)

You're welcome and it will no doubt happen as it has so many times before.

popy said:
Great story Maxie. :) by the way, how is your foot?
Thanks popy (and crisinaki too! I thought it was about time I did something in return for all the times you made me laugh in this great thread :p)!

How's my foot? Well, let's say: swollen. :eek: Luckily it doesn't hurt anymore (Walked all the way to the shop yesterday! Yay! :p) As long as it doesn't look like this, I'm fine. :p (Sorry, had to share it. I was doing some research on the internet on swollen feet and I encoutered this one. Yikes! :eek: )

To stay on topic, here's one of Beatrix from ANP:

Beatrix: Well, it's weird, it's big an you can wear in on your head! Frankly my dear: I love it! Where can I get one of those?

HRHAmy said:
Thank you Dennism you're so nice! I have to give props to RhapsodyBrat you are hilarious!! Keep em coming!:D

thanks so much HRHAmy! *bows* *blows kisses*

and Dennism, i loved your bit about Queen Sofia and the little girl!:D :)

quick ones of Queen Elizabeth, from Corbis:

HMQueenElizabethIIa.jpg

Now young lady, are you sure you've changed his diaper? I can smell him all the way from here!

HMQueenElizabethIIb.jpg

[smug tone] Your grandma's got nothing on my grandma--she looks like this! [sticks out tongue]

HMQueenElizabethIIc.jpg

Man: You should cut here Your Majesty. This is where the icing is thickest, not to mention that the flowers are edible too.
Queen Elizabeth: Now how do you cut a fondant cake? I'm not sure it's like this...
Lady beside Queen Elizabeth: Your Majesty, I think you should cut right over there. I believe the center of the cake is just styrofoam.

Last edited:

Source: Hello, originally scanned by iceflower for TRF (many thanks K!;) )

look there's a snake there, it's just an anaconda, it won't bite you
Cristina: *thinks* but it would choke me:eek::eek: *climbs up* aaaaaaaaahhhhhh get it away from me! :eek:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243725&d=1147796402
Source: antena 3, originally posted by lula for TRF

QS:*shakes head* Juanito, i told you to stay away from the "chorizos" and red meat, your pressure is through the roof!
KJC: *looks scared* okay darling

*/* Chorizo: typical "sausage" from Spain

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243706&d=1147789257
Source: terra, originally posted by fanletizia for TRF

Gimme five your majesty!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243749&d=1147806727

people and KJC: drink, drink, drink!
QS:*looks distrustingly at the bottle* oookaay

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243748&d=1147806727

oy, I hope this is pasteurized!

Source: reuters via yahoo, originally posted by lula for TRF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom