Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wimaamal said:
Hé mister do you have any idea at all who my daddy is?:mad:

winaamal, I love this one! CA really does look mad doesn't she? :D

Source: Cover

Rania: you know Sofi, you are almost as good queen as I am
Sofia: *laughs* yes darling, whatever you say

Crisinaki, loved the pic of Juanito "walking in" on mom and dad!!! Looks like it´s not something he´s too unfamiliar with!!

Princess_Beatrix said:

"Hey Faaaaaaaaaaaans! It's me- your Queen!"
Princess Beatrix, i like this one a lot!!! :)

eireann said:
Crisinaki, loved the pic of Juanito "walking in" on mom and dad!!! Looks like it´s not something he´s too unfamiliar with!!

Thank you very much and trust me, Juan has seen lots and lots of smooch from his parents;)

Source: Informativos.net originally posted by monica821 for TRF
Many thanks mon!

Juan Carlos: do you think one of those lamp thingy would be alright in Zarzuela, maybe at our (Sofia and mine) bedroom...
Cristina: *looks* dad, you know mom would kill you with that if you ever bring it home! have you lost your survival instinct? *sighs* 43 years later and he still doesn't get her tastes*shakes head*

Last edited:
Harry:

Harry: Ahh NO!!! The tag team!!

Harry: *thinks to self* I am NEVER having kids!

Amalia:

Amalia: *thinks to self* This cookie does not taste right....

And from Koninginnedag!!
Maxima:

Maxima: *shouts* I want the candy! I want the candy!

Mabel & Anita:

Anita: Psst...Mabel, what do we do?
Mabel: *whispers* Smile and pretend you know what you're doing *thinks* And try not to fall over in these heels...

Last edited by a moderator:
From face to face, originally posted by lula:)

Irene: Hey, dude, I don't like your head!
Victoria: Watch out, Miguel, somebody wants to assasinate you!

From face to face, originally posted by lula:

Letizia: Don't worry, Pipe, she will fall in love with you!
Froilan: No, she won't:(:(:(
Letizia: Yes, she will!
Froilan: No, she won't!
Letizia: Look, how militant Miguel looks, she is gonna fight with you for her
:)

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:

very good lachica!

I'll give this pic another shot:
Irene: closer, closer, closer, mom, can you please move so I can pull my brother's hair? thanks
Miguel: behold spaniards, the last true Borbon knight is here!
Victoria: *thinks to self* oy, Miguel needs to get a grip on himself before he embarrasses the family

:D:D:D:D

Source: getty images

Nadal: wow, this cup is awesome!
Cristina: *through gritted teeth* yes, I know but PLEASE take it, it's kind of heavy you know!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=241554&d=1146442083
Source: terra

Nadal: you know, we can celebrate this cup with a dinner...
Cristina: *laughs and thinks* what's this kid thinking? I'm WAY out of his league even if he's kinda cute
Iñaki: *forced laugh* well if this guy wants to keep being a tennis player, he'd better get his paws off MY woman before I rip his arm off and kick him with it!

I've deleted several pictures that were in violation of the attachment policy, as well as pictures without sources. Please remember the rules when posting - so we all can avoid stuff like this.

A reminder - Pictures are not to be directly attached to TRF in the Chit Chat forum. Please use a secondary hosting service, such as Tinypic, Imageshack, photobucket, or similar.

Pictures should have proper credit (photo-agency/photographer, or similar) whenever posted to TRF.

Norwegianne
Royal Chit Chat moderator

Charles:"Have a look please... Do I have something green between my teeth?"
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/hornsen/market3.jpg

Charles:"Darling, did you seen such freaky round yellow things before?"
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/hornsen/market5.jpg

Andrew thinking:"Look away, look away Andrew...after 30 years he his still staring at her decollete. Wished such a wife for me."
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/hornsen/trafal3.jpg

Charles:"Camilla, do you think we can drink it up before the barkeeper is coming back?"
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/hornsen/suffolk3.jpg

abaca press

Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Princess Reuss (former ABBA member)
"Hey guys! who's that silly woman over there wearing the same dress like me?"

"oops! it's a mirror! sorry guys! I cannot help mysel! my eyes aren't the best anymore!"

LaChicaMadrilena said:

my take on this pic: :D

Miguel: With this sword and shield of mine, I can battle any piñata or siege through the biggest cotton candy without fail!
Victoria: Yeah right, Miguel, dream on! It's not even made of metal!
Irene: Wait, big bro, give it back to me. I haven't blessed it with my powers yet...

:D :D ;)

crisiñaki said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=241554&d=1146442083
Source: terra

Cristina: *laughs and thinks* what's this kid thinking? I'm WAY out of his league even if he's kinda cute
Iñaki: *forced laugh* well if this guy wants to keep being a tennis player, he'd better get his paws off MY woman before I rip his arm off and kick him with it!

The link doesn't work for me but I really want to see the picture after reading your caption. :) Is there anyway you could re-post it or find the same picture from a different souce? Thanks for all the laughs! :)

soCal girl said:
The link doesn't work for me but I really want to see the picture after reading your caption. :) Is there anyway you could re-post it or find the same picture from a different souce? Thanks for all the laughs! :)

with pleasure:):

Source: Terra

Iñaki: *forced laugh* well if this guy wants to keep being a tennis player, he'd better get his paws off MY woman before I rip his arm off and beat him with it!

Source: Hello Magazine

hoooray! this is very fun, are you sure there isn't a problem in the direction? 'cuz I'm heading to that people and I can't stop this thing! AAAAAAAAAH *crashes*

crisiñaki said:
Iñaki: *forced laugh* well if this guy wants to keep being a tennis player, he'd better get his paws off MY woman before I rip his arm off and beat him with it!

That's awesome, Crisinaki!!:D :D :D
I also coldn't open the link, so thanks for reposting it. You are still the best for me in this thread!
Though you are getting a pretty tough competition from RhapsodyBrat, hornsen, Princess_Beatrix, norwegianne, LaChicaMadrilena, JessRulz and other guys! Keep on being as brilliant as you are now or you may loose your crown here (now, this is a motivation for you to post more and for us to enjoy more hilliarious captions:D ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom