Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all great! :D go on like that!

Beatrix: "Okay alexander! That's enough! Come to mummy! You are a bit too old for this, aren't you?"
Alexander: "ohhh mummy! Just 5 minutes more!"

Beatrix: "Man! stop telling such jokes or my eyes will fall out of my head!"

Last edited:
JessRulz said:
Margrethe & Christian

Margrethe: *whispers in Christian's ear* I understand my dear, it must be hard for you to be wearing that joker hat on your first balcony appearance!

Image: Picture Press Europe
Christian looks a lot with his mother

Great pictures!!Thanks Princess Beatrix :)

Source: Cover

Cristina: *focuses on walking* last time I wear a dress like this in Madrid!
Iñaki: oy, Cris must be very cold brrr *thinks to self* but she looks damn hot in that dress!

Source: Corbis

Letizia: love you
Felipe: love you more
Letizia: stop staring at me
Felipe: no, you stop first
Leonor: *sighs* HELLO? we are being photographed by every papparazzi in this world! mom, dad PLEASE get a grip on yourselves and pose correctly! it's like you weren't professionals, do I have to do everything on my own?

Crisiãki, I don't know why but I suspect you of favoritism, may be I'm wrong but you focus ( with a great success ) on the dukes of Palma.... Go on, they inspir you very well.....:D

adelaide said:
Crisiãki, I don't know why but I suspect you of favoritism, may be I'm wrong but you focus ( with a great success ) on the dukes of Palma.... Go on, they inspir you very well.....:D

Well, I think you'll know that just for my user name:p ;)
I love the Dukes of Palma and the rest of the SRF, they are my main source of inspiration and it's the forum I visit more often so it's logical most of my captions come from there:rolleyes:
And finally, thank you, your reviews and everybody's just make me very proud, I promise I'll continue giving my best:)

Here are 2 of Prince Claus:

Claus: " Gosh! What's that? I never saw such a thing before! How should I hold it? What`s the function of it?"

Beatrix:" Darling, just look at our wonderful baby!"
Claus: "Wow! Unbelivable! I really made a great job!"
alex: " daddy! Your face scares me! Mummy, save me!!"

"hmmm! Fish! Bring me more of it!"

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
Source: Corbis

Letizia: love you
Felipe: love you more
Letizia: stop staring at me
Felipe: no, you stop first
Leonor: *sighs* HELLO? we are being photographed by every papparazzi in this world! mom, dad PLEASE get a grip on yourselves and pose correctly! it's like you weren't professionals, do I have to do everything on my own?
Crisiñaki, you're the BEST!:)

53405_NUNNS_PALACE_QUEEN_012_1.jpg

"You kids get out of my yard, you're gonna break a window!"

attachment.php

What I smell like a monkey? what kind of happy birthday song is that!

I can´t open your pic, Aussie Princess. There´s only a pizza box.

Hornsen, nice photo and caption. Here´s my swing on it:

Camilla: "I think it wants to bite me"
Charles: "What? Can´t you see it´s not real???

here goes another! both from Photoshot:

HRHPrinceChristian5.jpg

Christian: Wo-ho-hold it! Careful with the bum, people...i only have one body!

HRHCrownPrincessMathilde.jpg

Mathilde: Me?! The most beautiful princess you've ever seen?! Oh come on, stop it! You're spoiling me! *blushes*

;) :D

rhapsody is on fire, rhapsody is on fire, lalalala
:D :D :D
we all have our hyper-funny days don't we?;)

thanks crisiñaki! he he :D :D yeah we all do...sudden rush of adrenaline, creativity...today, i'm on fire because it's summer right now and the air conditioning in our office has bogged down. bummer. :(

so rather than languish in the heat, i'll just post another one: from Corbis
IreneUrdangarin4.jpg

Juan Carlos: Wait my little princess, let me just get that thing out of your eyes...
Leonor: Omigod! Irene, there's a guy with a camera behind you and he's taping everything! Jeez, I wish grandpa didn't have to do that...the world doesn't have to see the morning stars in your eyes!

:D :D ;)

Last edited:
again, from Corbis:
SARDuquesdePalma3.jpg

Iñaki: I loved the bishop's words during the homily...very, very meaningful...
Cristina: Yeah I know! I just suddenly remembered our wedding...
Juan Valentin: Do you guys know what "mushy" is? My parents do...and wait till you see them at home!

;) :D

two more, from Corbis (the summer heat is doing strange things to me!):

Prince Harry at military training in Cyprus:
HRHPrinceHarry.jpg

Harry: Officer! Grub master has radioed in from base! He has found our grub pack!
Man in front of Harry: What do you mean he found our pack?! You left it?! Dammit, that was our lunch and dinner! Now you go back those 12 miles and get it!

at the state visit to France, February 2006
SMReyJuanCarlos.jpg

Juan Carlos: And so, ladies and gentlemen, I lectured my son when he entered military school: "You better learn to wake up with four alarm clocks before I instruct the royal guards to pour a bucket of ice-cold water over you!"

:D :D ;)

ANP
Queen: "Just look on the ground Henri! did they really clean here?"
Henri: " I'm not sure yet, Majesty!"

Last edited:
I will try one...my first (hopefully not the last)

attachment.php

Henri: "I am grandfather ...what do you think?"
Queen: "Oh really very good to have babies in the family...we are waiting for a new one..."
W-A: "Maxima is pregnant. Our new baby is now this size..."
M-T: "Oh...only this size? very small now..but wait and will be like my grand son...very beautiful"

Source: seeger

Prince Felipe: Yuuuupppieee!!! And what if I fall down?! This water must be terribly wet!:D

Last edited:
RhapsodyBrat, its seems you are very inspired today.Keep it up :)

nayralorenzo, very funny. Will it be true?:D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom