Caption Competition Nr. 6 Poll

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caption Competition Nr. 6 - What do they say in the Photo

• Ahum. Mr. DennisM, will he come over to here please. Mr. DennisM??

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • "Silvia: "Now Victoria, when Daddy and I said you were free to date whomever you wanted, we thought

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • "Madeleine tanned so much, a layer of skin fell off and this is what she was left with!"

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dad, you've certainly changed!

• "Victoria: Mother, he is loyal, has great hair, and he pants every time he sees me."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over. May I present your future Prince Consort?"

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The world is going to the dogs!!!!!

• "Well...at least he's cuter than what's-his-name..."

• "Okay Dad's asleep and the butler wouldn't dress in his clothes...do you think they'll notice?"

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • "Aahh...the success of plastic surgery...Madeleine darling, you look as cute as a puppy now"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
here is the link when we started to get some Caption for the photo
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2680

i gad t o make a few of the options shorter becouse the text was to long for the option box but here are the full text for each optoion

thank you DennisM for helping me set this up

1. Ahum. Mr. DennisM, will he come over to here please. Mr. DennisM??

2. Silvia: "Now Victoria, when Daddy and I said you were free to date whomever you wanted, we thought that trainer boy was bad enough. But this is just over the line."

3. "Madeleine tanned so much, a layer of skin fell off and this is what she was left with!"

4. Dad, you've certainly changed!

5. Victoria: Mother, he is loyal, has great hair, and he pants every time he sees me. He is the perfect companion!

6. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over. May I present your future Prince Consort?"

7. The world is going to the dogs!!!!!

8. "Well...at least he's cuter than what's-his-name..."

9. "Okay Dad's asleep and the butler wouldn't dress in his clothes, this was the next best thing...do you think they'll notice?"

10. "Aahh...the success of plastic surgery...Madeleine darling, you look as cute as a puppy now"

Attachments

• 010430_CG1.jpg
    010430_CG1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
i vote dogs! like Crown Victoria of Sweden got it!

Sara Boyce

Any more votes on this one?

I choose "Ahum, MrDennism, will he come over here please, MrDennism?? and "Okay Dad's asleep and Dennism (ooops I meant the butler:eek: )wouldn't dress in his clothes, this was the next best thing...do you think they'll notice?"

My vote goes to: "Madeleine tanned so much, a layer of skin fell off and this is what she was left with!" Since I read that about an hour ago, I have been laughing. :)

Right. One more day for votes in this caption competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom