Andrea vs. William

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll is technically inaccurate since Andrea is not royal. He is not Andrea de Monaco legally or otherwise.

No competition! Andrea is a lightweight "pretty boy".

William all the way!

He have my vote more that one time a day :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

andreas all the way....William is too feminine and shy and is constantly blushing i want to see the manliness...

It's a hard choice since they are both very different people. Although Andrea does have the looks I think in the long-run, William would be a better choice. He doesn't have a 'reputation' like Andrea does but, then again; he will be the future King.

i think its hard to compare they have very different roles and we know a bit more about William then Andrea

grecka said:
He's royal blood wise, he simply isn't a prince.

I noticed in one of the photo sites-Getty I think-they caption pictures of Carolines children with 'Prince Andreas' or 'Princess Charlotte' and that can't be since children take the father's name. Of course they could have titles created for them at some point.

As much as I like Andrea, my vote is still going to have to be Prince William. :)

No votes for Andrea until he gets a haircut.

Wills.
He is more stylish. And of him being shy…… I don’t think it is a bad thing. It is better to be a bit shy then arrogant.

Definitely Andrea.

William...stylish??

I love William, he's my babe... He is cuttier than andrea ;)

William is a real prince, I do like him very much.

BeccaLynn07 said:
As much as I like Andrea, my vote is still going to have to be Prince William. :)

I voted William because Andrea just looks too baby-faced for me. William's face is starting to look more angular, more grown up. ;)

Neither are really my type. But I don't mind. I'm shallow. I'll marry for money, jewels, long vacations, and pretty clothes. I don't need a title. Like Zara. :D

Andrea 100%, no doubt at all. The long locks, the divine bone structure, the beautiful eyes, perfect body in proportion, general wow factor, pots of money, royal connections, enjoys a smoke and a drink, snazzy dresser, has a personality - William just can't compete.

Andrea all the way. He is a bad boy rocker. He has a look and is himself. He likes to have fun and shows it. Isnt afraid to be himself and make a name for himself. Much better body too.

Much better body too.

Definately. Remember the shots of William at that diving competition? No wonder they call we Brits 'Roast Beef'. Andrea is finely toned and as Prince Johnny says - very very much the bad boy. Thats why I think Harry is attractive - he's a bad boy.

Andrea does have that toned body and bone structure that is just heaven. Prince William is good lookin but I think Andrea has the whole package. The bad boy appeal doesnt hurt either. Niether does the billions of dollars.LOL

TONED!?!?! Have you seen the pictures of him without his shirt on the beaches??

Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy...all thin with no muscles at all...albeit with hair all over the place..

He looks...smelly...like he does not bathe..stringy hair...unkept..gross!
Andrea always looks like he just got out of bed without taking a shower..

Maybe that is the American in me..we are very much into personal hygiene...

William.....mmm....tall...toned muscles..a swimmer's body..rakish hair...clean looking...knows how to dress...intelligent. He has direction and poise and charm.

What does Andrea do all day, just drink and smoke cigarettes?

Last edited:
Lady Marmalade said:
TONED!?!?! Have you seen the pictures of him without his shirt on the beaches??

Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy...all thin with no muscles at all...albeit with hair all over the place..

He looks...smelly...like he does not bathe..stringy hair...unkept..gross!
Andrea always looks like he just got out of bed without taking a shower..

Maybe that is the American in me..we are very much into personal hygiene...

William.....mmm....tall...toned muscles..a swimmer's body..rakish hair...clean looking...knows how to dress...intelligent. He has direction and poise and charm.

What does Andrea do all day, just drink and smoke cigarettes?

I'd don't think Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy at all! In fact I'd say he's pretty much muscles. Also he's a very attractive man and I would never say that he looks "smelly" or "gross"!

Andrea just looks disgusting and dirty and besides he is not even a 1/4 of a prince.

Hello William the "clean" conqueror and really royal.

grim_lady said:
I'd don't think Andrea has the body of a 10-year-old boy at all! In fact I'd say he's pretty much muscles. Also he's a very attractive man and I would never say that he looks "smelly" or "gross"!

I have searched through may pics of Andrea...sorry..I have not seen any in which he has mucles...just skin and bones.

William has that athletic look. He looks like he actually works out instead of just going to clubs and sitting around in cafes smoking.

I read somewhere William smokes as well but has never been photographed with smoking. Does anyone know for sure if he does or doesn't smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom