Andrea vs. William

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William won't be boring when he finds the right woman to spice up his life. Andreas just seems too sulky for me. And there is only room for one pouting person in a relationship, and that should alway be me. LOL. But seriously, William may be stuffy but he seems more personable, Andreas seems like he's always moody for no reason.

I really don't find Andrea moody.He seems to be very open with everyone and i think he enjoys his life very much.William is acting as a royal all the time and i find it soooo boring :rolleyes:

kaydura0717 said:
Andrea is better looking and seems like he is fun and easygoing. Plus he adores his girlfriend (and shows it!!) while William is uptight and too stuffy. He doesn't even like to talk to his girlfriend in public if he knows that the press is going to be there. Which is actually quite dumb on his part because everyone knows that they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

haha you're too funny.:D I like them both but I have to go with Andrea because I love the bohemiam/hippie vibe he gives out. You get the feeling that there is never a dull moment with him.

I'd definitely go with William. For one thing, he's better looking in my opinion, well educated, has that nice posh/upper class sophistication, seems like a very nice guy and has a good sense of what is expected of him as a future king. He has a good public image, doesn't play around and already has great leadership skills.

It has to be Andrea I have never found Willimn good looking or attractive or sexy there is just something about his looks I don't find appealing.Andrea is handsome,sexy and smoldering.I think both young men are capable of doing good so that isn't an issue.
I'm also wild about Prince Harry he's better looking than William I like that twinke in his eye.He's different than Andrea that way who is smoldering but both have the 'it' factor William dosent.

William is too feminine and shy and is constantly blushing i want to see the manliness...

He's just who he is. He used to be delicate, but now he's more solidly built. As for Andrea, he's more of a playboy and as a result I can't really take him seriously.

Andrea is handsome,sexy and smoldering.

I think that's why I don't like Andrea. He seems too wild and volatile.

I must like to root for the underdog. I prefer Harry & Pierre to William & Andrea. Now that I think about it, I used to like Andrew & not Charles too.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom