Wedding of William & Catherine: Pre-Wedding Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The link works for me. She looks really good though I'm not sure about the way the sequins crisscross...maybe in 2 brighter colors.

Beatrice looks fabulous!

I love Beatrice's dress! I think it flatters her figure very well. Not many women could pull that kind of thing off, but she does.

Yes, that is HRH Princess Nikolas. BEATRICE!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!! Really????? Did you channel Kim Bassinger's oscar dress mess from the 1980's? Seriously, for the love of God, someone get that princess help!! You can be plus-size and still wear clothes tastefully and beautifully.

Yes, that is HRH Princess Nikolas. BEATRICE!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!! Really????? Did you channel Kim Bassinger's oscar dress mess from the 1980's? Seriously, for the love of God, someone that princess help!! You can be plus-size and still wear clothes tastefully and beautifully.

I'm sorry, but on what planet is Beatrice "plus-sized"? That girl is not fat, she's not even slightly heavy. She's actually lost a great deal of weight over the last few years.

Will Charlene and Albert attend the dinner? Hoping for some pics of Charlene!

I'm sorry, but on what planet is Beatrice "plus-sized"? That girl is not fat, she's not even slightly heavy. She's actually lost a great deal of weight over the last few years.

I happen to be about her size. Sorry, that is my view. I personally think she needs better taste to frame her body in a more complimentary form.

Yes, that is HRH Princess Nikolas. BEATRICE!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!! Really????? Did you channel Kim Bassinger's oscar dress mess from the 1980's? Seriously, for the love of God, someone get that princess help!! You can be plus-size and still wear clothes tastefully and beautifully.

Really!!Beatrice has no clue what she is doing fashionwise.She's a nightmare in that dress,cheap as a tart,sorry,very sorry,but this is gawd-awfull!Really is.She can not,for the love of all that is dear,she can not have this dress.It does nothing but making her look cheap,nothing else.She has no face/figure/anything to get away with this.She needs help.....but then she takes after her mum too much so all that will be wasted as well...:eek::sad:

could his be the first time we got see queen Elisabeth, queen beatrix queen margrethe and the only queen regent in the next generation crown princess victoria at the same place

my hope would be a lovely photo with these 4 ladies this generation of queen with the comming generation

does anyone know if its the first time all queen regents and crown princess victoria met at the same time

Josefine said:
does anyone know if its the first time all queen regents and crown princess victoria met at the same time

Queen Beatrix is not attending- WA and Maxima are so, it's not

Did the Princess Royal or any of the Phillips kids attend?

I, too have been waiting for a pic of the Princess Royal. Perhaps tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom