Wedding of William & Catherine: Arrival of the Foreign Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince William right now just left home and walked up to the mall to greet the well wishers!

I wish there was a video:(

Last edited:
Victoria is the best dressed so far. Letizia looks good but the dress is not good for her body frame. She needs something to cover her back also :(

Who are you referring to? For most European royals, the time difference would be one hour!!

Oops, I guess I'm thinking like an American! :ohmy:
(I always fall asleep as soon as I arrive in London).

Letizia's gown her inspiration was the Black Swan? Not quite sure about her hair-do but the dress is great... imagin this dress but red....
Victoria everything would be fine if not the top and these sleeves...

Just saw Will greeting the fans on CNN.

Letizia looked like a stick figure.

Victoria looks all right.

The Queen looked unusually frumpy and the dress showed all the rolls coming with age - probably looked the fattest I have ever seen her - not her best look.

Princess Alexandra of Kent looked stunning.

Camilla - all right

Eugenie looked fine - for a change

The Queen of Denmark looked like she through on any old thing and didn't care that it didn't match.

Iluvbertie said:
The Queen looked unusually frumpy and the dress showed all the rolls coming with age - probably looked the fattest I have ever seen her - not her best look..

Give the Queen a break...she's practically near deaths door.

Where the heck are the pics of Charlene everyone on twitter is saying she looked really good.

Ouch, i don't like the dress of Charlene.
Maybe if i had other pic...

Charlene looks stunning as does Letizia.
I am not a fan of Beatrice's dress looks cheap not in the sense of cost I mean trampy LOL.
Love the browns on the Queens.
I am so excited for this wedding I can only imagine how nerve racking this must be for Kate to see all of these Royals and meet them for the first time tomorrow. Gosh this is a lot for this young woman to take on.
God Save the Future Queen :)

Princess Michael looks gorgeous. I'm amazed. :lol:

where r the bride and groom at the pre- dinner party ?

mirage_sh said:
where r the bride and groom at the pre- dinner party ?

Privatly spending the night with family.....

And I am just about to go and do the same - it is late here in England now, and I am getting up early tomorrow. I am not a great drinker, but I am starting the day with croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee.....and a little glass of Champagne.

I look forward to sharing thoughts with everyone in due course. Oh, and please keep your fingers crossed for the weather to hold out. It seems rain is expected....oh no!

Alex

Hello everyone. This is so exciting! The guests look so happy. I see many comments about Princess Letizia, and I agree she looks magnificent; but what about the Great Dutchess Maria Teresa, beautiful dress and much slimmer.

King Mihai I, Crown Princess Margareta and Prince Radu of Romania in London for the royal wedding ( Prince Nicolae participated only to a moment of the meeting of the Romanian-British Chamber of Commerce during these days and didn't take part at the royal wedding):

Regele Mihai, onorat la Londra « Romania. Altfel

I was disappointed that they didn't show the church arrivals of the foreign royals. I was really looking forward to it. It seems there was a caravan of buses and they went to a side entrance so they didn't have to go down the main aisle.

Back
Top Bottom