Wedding of Albert and Charlene: Pre-wedding events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

ACmonogram.jpg

On June 30, there will be a Eagles Concert at the Louis II Stadium, starting at 10 p.m, to celebrate the wedding of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock. The concert is open to Monegasques, residents, inhabitants of the neighbouring towns and individuals working in Monaco.

Other pre-wedding events might be announced closer to the date of the wedding.

This topic will be closed untill the first pre-wedding event starts. Until then, please use the thread Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings.

Thanks and happy Posting!

Iceflower, Zonk & Princess Robijn
Monaco Forum Moderators

:monacoflag2:

Last edited:
I just watched it saying the concert would be live Link to post you can find the info.

Thanks sebastian...I think they both look fantastic and relaxed and happy. :whistling:

Bumping the thread as its WEDDING TIME IN MONACO!

Yes, let the party begin - not just in Monaco, but everywhere .....

I'm ordering my souvenier's tomorrow morning. I have never purchased a wedding memento before. I think I'll get...well, I'll have to think about it some more.

That's a interesting tiara.
Charlene looked really happy in the concert, Albert like his regular self.
Only they were to the concert, or the family attended as well?

That's a interesting tiara.
Charlene looked really happy in the concert, Albert like his regular self.
Only they were to the concert, or the family attended as well?

I have'nt seen any pictures of Princess Caroline and family nor of Princess Stephanie as of yet.

She looks great!But I thought it was going to be a more formal thing.it look a little casual.

Love the pic where they appear to be having a private joke. Her hair looks just great.

I love that one too! I hope they are snickering something like "Take THAT, you #$%*ing idiots who are trying to spoil our wedding! :lol:

And apparently this is the tiara:

Olycom - News

Olycom - News

OMG, thanks for this burnt! :flowers:

At first glance it doesn't appear to be much, lol, except for a few strands sticking up with diamonds. However, I betcha it was designed specifically for her historical, magical, fantastical wedding dress! Which means we're all in for one big huge surprise! :fireworks: :heart1:

That tiara is, well, a pitiful excuse for a tiara, to say the truth! I hope she doesn't go to the white tie event after the wedding wearing that thing, as she will be wearing the cheapest tiara amongst the royals.

i quite like the tiara. i think its designed as more of a head piece than a tiara, it reminds me alot of the headpiece that the Duchess of Cornwall wore at her church blessing. i think it will look much better when its sytled into the hair as well. However i have to say that the diamonds look a bit cheap, they look too clear if thats possible. I think it will look good though.

That tiara is, well, a pitiful excuse for a tiara, to say the truth! I hope she doesn't go to the white tie event after the wedding wearing that thing, as she will be wearing the cheapest tiara amongst the royals.

I don't think I like it either. I am hoping it's not the real thing. :ermm:

And why show a photo of it now...why not just wait to see it in full effect Saturday evening??

Hate the tiara!Hope it's a joke!

I think its a very beautiful, modern looking tiara.

I gotta admit I'm a little down about not seeing the Eagles Concert. :( Did anybody at TRF get a chance to see it? Or was it not available for anybody online?

I guess in the back of my mind I was expecting something as wonderful as Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling's pre-concert last year, wherein they had one of the best ever concerts with Chinese acrobats, ballerinas, opera, musical guests, et al. It was viewable to all online! :) And then at the very end I cried when Victoria & Daniel took to the stage with everybody, including the little ones from Sweden. Also, Victoria was dressed to the 10s! in an absolutely breathtaking nude Elie Saab gown!!!!!!! :heart1: Seen here: http://www.labelleetleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/victoria-daniel-4.jpg

***NOTE: pics honestly do not do it or Victoria justice, she was like a fairy princess, complete with a stunning diamond cupid's arrow going through the back of her luxurious tresses***

Nadine I was expecting a V & D type of concerts too.
I love the Eagles....is there a link for the concert?

So no one from the family was their no caro or steph or casiragi's ? I wanna see some pics of the whole family together including the kids

KittyAtlanta I read somewhere on Nice-Matin's marriage output that the souvenirs will most probably be available for some time to come. There was a suggestion they might be on sale for Christmas also.

Judging from the looks of things, Charlene will be a spectacular bride, even daring, I believe

Back
Top Bottom