Guillaume and Stéphanie: the Pre-Church Wedding Gala Banquet

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks so much for this! :flowers:

Caroline's dress becomes one of my top 5 favorites she has worn ever.:cool: My fav still being the turqoise ensemble she wore in her 30's.

Now I'm just wondering who designed her dress, as well as the ring & bracelet she's wearing, not to forget the clutch purse. I love the whole ensemble, including the heels!

I'm certain Princess Caroline is wearing Chanel.

:previous:

Add me to the "don't recognise the tiara" list. I just checked every single Swedish Tiara I know of (not just the ones worn by Victoria in past), and no match.
A new jewellery alert perhaps?

I watched the speech that the GD Herni gave during the Gala. It was really kind and moving that he mentioned more than once Stephanie's mother.
And at the end I was in a complete state of adoration because of the sweetness that is this family. Maria Teresa is soooo sweet with her son, her smile is so genuine. I bet tomorrow she'll have a tough time to restrain tears LMAO
When Guillaume kissed her, she said something like "it's papa you have to thank" or something like that...I couldn't understand well

Surprised Edward and Sophie aren't at the gala.

Caroline's dress becomes one of my top 5 favorites she has worn ever.:cool: My fav still being the turqoise ensemble she wore in her 30's.

Oh Caroline... a princess among princesses, a queen among queens!!! What a beautiful smile...

Add me to the "don't recognise the tiara" list. I just checked every single Swedish Tiara I know of (not just the ones worn by Victoria in past), and no match.
A new jewellery alert perhaps?

Me too,I've never seen that tiara before!

Surprised Edward and Sophie aren't at the gala.
Sophie was today overseeing the 3rd annual Countess of Wessex Cup, and unless she made a mad dash from Germany to London (where Edward was today) and then to Luxembourg, there is no way she'd be able to be present.

I'm in love with GD Maria Teresa's hairstyle. Definitely regal.
Isn't it possible that CP Victoria's tiara comes from another one? maybe she used just the base ...or the top

Unfortunately for us, Mary and Frederik arrived at the palace in casual dress earlier in the evening and so no doubt got changed inside. For whatever reason they either don't like making a conventional entrance in Luxembourg OR they are staying at the palace.

Unless we see a group portrait (and even then we would probably only see her head) I doubt we'll be seeing any photo's of Mary from the gala.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie was today overseeing the 3rd annual Countess of Wessex Cup, and unless she made a mad dash from Germany to London (where Edward was today) and then to Luxembourg, there is no way she'd be able to be present.

The Countess of Wessex Cup was yesterday:flowers:
Maybe we can see some pictures later :) we still don't have seen any pictures of Danish royals :)

The Countess of Wessex Cup was yesterday:flowers:
Maybe we can see some pictures later :) we still don't have seen any pictures of Danish royals :)
I just checked the dates and you are perfectly right; got the dates wrong. :)
Perhaps we will get to see pictures of Edward and Sophie from tonight then.

Is this Victoria's 18th birthday tiara which she got from her parents ????

Definitely doesn't look like it to me.
Have a look at a composite image of the 18th birthday tiara; they don't appear to have similar construction.

nope. that tiara is severely lacking in stones and shape, whereas this new tiara is a lot different.

I'm so disappointed that there are no better pictures of Victoria's outfit. She must look stunning from what could be seen so far. Maybe later...

I also love Mathilde's outfit very much!

Yeah you are right. Somehow I thought it looked different.

lazuli said:

Oh Caroline... a princess among princesses, a queen among queens!!! What a beautiful smile...

IMO Caroline's dress was terrible. The neckline was unflattering, and the dress didn't do anything for her figure.

Dman said:
Pictures:
WEDDİNG OF PRİNCE GUİLLAUME AND COUNTESS STEPHANİE- OFFİCİAL PHOTOS OF GALA DİNNER-
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: WEDD

Very, very lovely photos. I love how gorgeous Stephanie looks. Can't wait to see the gown for the religious ceremony!

First I was not sure if I like Stephanies dress - BUT look at the back - no doubts now :flowers: This is great.

Hands down best dressed tonight go to Stephanie and MT!

I'm quite overwhelmed by everything seen today - what an enchanting wedding so far and everyone looks amazing! Stephanie looks perfect tonight - I love her gown....it's very demure.

Stephanie looks enchanting. Best dressed honors with Maria Teresa, Marie-Chantal and Mathilde following.

Back
Top Bottom