Guillaume and Stéphanie: the Pre-Church Wedding Gala Banquet

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
loove Princess Mathilde blue dress she looks divine,Princess Maxim and MM look nice too never saw Maxima Tiara before.
Lalla Salma keep her best caftan for tomorrow maybe,but still love that black one its wonderful clash with her red hair.

Stéphanie looks GORGEOUS, same for Mathilde!! :wub:

Last edited:
Stephanie`s dress looks nice !! cant wait to see more clear pictures for her. Loved Mathilde & MM dresses :)

Lalla Salma looks stunning!

its a pity that Clothide wore that tiny tiara headband, wished for something more grand.
and i dont like Claire's gown

And finally, some guests we did NOT see on the livestream.

- Princess Caroline of Monaco
- Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein
- Queen Anne-Marie and King Constantine
- Princess Claire and Prince Laurent of Belgium
- Princess Clotilde and Prince Emanuele Filiberto
- Princess Astrid of Belgium and Archduke Lorenz

Some pictures of the Royal Guests at the Gala:

- Stephanie
- Stephanie and Maria Teresa

- King Harald and Queen Sonja - Queen Sonja
- King Albert and Queen Paola
- Queen Fabiola

- Lalla Salma
- Haakon and Mette-Marit
- Willem-Alexander and Maxima
- Philippe and Mathilde - Crown Princess Mathilde

The more I see of Mette-Marit's dress, the more I love it.
Astrid looks amazing in that forest green, and Claire - in emerald green.
Don't care for Clotilde's outfit at all: the gold waist detail and hairstyle ruin the look for me.

Princess Caroline of Monaco
- Picture - Close up - Back view

Queen Anne-Marie and King Constantine - Picture

Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein looking great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Maxima could pull that off...and she did! LOVE her look!!!

WOW, Caroline is a knockout. She is very regal.

i was happy to see Queen Fabiola at the dinner that's nice she looks good.

I am not sure why Caroline felt the need for the necklace (although it is beautiful) I think the dress and tiara are exceptional.

At first glance, I didn't care for M-M's gown. The more I looked at it, the more I realized that what I was looking at was couture...something I don't see every day. Not the same old, same old. I especially like the contrast of styles between the tunic bodice and the sort of, well, gypsy-like skirt. After letting the vision mature in my brain...I like it - very much!!

CP Mathilde is very stylish and elegant. The color looks great. Is the best outfit I've seen in its entirety.

Caroline has aged a lot or is just the dress effect?

I think P Caroline has pulled out all the stops and looks like a regal princess attending a fairytale wedding:heart1:

Is that a brooch at the bottom of the V on the back of Caroline's dress? Or just a feature of the dress, can anyone tell?
No idea, to be honest. Hopefully, there'll be better pictures to have a proper idea.
Meanwhile, a close up of Caroline's gorgeous tiara and necklace.

At first glance, I didn't care for M-M's gown. The more I looked at it, the more I realized that what I was looking at was couture...something I don't see every day. Not the same old, same old. I especially like the contrast of styles between the tunic bodice and the sort of, well, gypsy-like skirt. After letting the vision mature in my brain...I like it - very much!!
I really liked Mette-Marit's dress from the first glance. Probably because it was Mette-Marit wearing something colourful, sleek and elegant.
So, just in case anyone else needs a little help to change opinion, some additional pictures:
- Front view
- Back view
- Side view
- Close up

I'm missing Mary and Märtha-Louise. They have been spotted arriving in Lux, but not at the gala?
Hope they will publish pics of Stéphanie and the grand ducal family soon. I couldn't even see a glimpse of Alexandra and Tessy.

Last edited:
Now for me: the best dress Crown Princess Mathilde, the worst dress - Crown Princess Maxima :)

Why CP Maxima's dress? - I think that the dress is too tight around the chest ... EDIT --> I watched a lot of photos of CP Maxima in this dress and I think the dress is too motley.
Some images are more or less successful - for her bust... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom