Guillaume and Stéphanie: the Pre-Church Wedding Gala Banquet

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure about the outfit but the jewelry WOW!

The Grand Duke is making a speech right now.

Yikes! I can't seem to find pictures of most of the royals. HELP! I'm glamour and tiara-starved!!!!

I love Maxima's jewelry but I hate the outfit. Although, it may be the effect of too much accessorizing. Get rid of the puffy sleeves and maybe the effect is calmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! I can't seem to find pictures of most of the royals. HELP! I'm glamour and tiara-starved!!!!
I exactly share your feelings. I haven't even seen the bride,

.... just saw her: Stéphanie beautiful with the larger floral tiara, MT with the choker necklace tiara topped with pearls.

I agree. It's a shame maxima chose such an ill fitting dress. The puffy thing needs to be burnt. It's horrible. I understand it's cold in luxembourg but it's just too much. Maybe if it wasn't so puffy it would work. Oh but the jewelry! I'm in love and excited she decided on taking those out of the vault tonight.

I hope we get other pics of the other ladies soon. I only seem to be able to see maxima.

I LOVE Maxima's outfit! Not everyone could pull it off but with her height and personality, she can. Her "wrap" really makes it. It reminds you of her SA orgins. She'll take it off once inside I would assume.
It's too bad the dress is really falling down, strapless dresses are almost impossible to wear, she is proving that. But with all those diamonds and rubies, nobody would notice if it fell off;)

From what I can see of Stephanie's dress, I LOVE it!
She also appears to be wearing a delicate flower-motif tiara.

Two (bad quality) pictures:
- Stephanie, Guillaume and Grand Duke Henri
- Stephanie, Guillaume and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa
LOVING it TOO
Is that a Lux Tiara, MT is wearing the pearl and diamond one

Stephanie looks lovely!!! She's born to wear tiaras. So pretty.

sorry, I come from Italy and i would like to ak you where do you watch the live stream?? thank you and thanks for the photos.
ps. sorry for my english.
What website/livestream are you watching?

I watched some of the guest arrivals and the Grand Duke's speech at Wort.lu.
Unfortunately, the live stream is now off-line.

You should be able to watch tomorrow's religious ceremony online though: have a look at this thread for more information - Wedding of Guillaume & Stéphanie: Where to Watch it Live on TV & Online.

And andrea_fan - your English is very good. :)

Last edited:
From what I can see of Stephanie's dress, I LOVE it!
She also appears to be wearing a delicate flower-motif tiara.

Two (bad quality) pictures:
- Stephanie, Guillaume and Grand Duke Henri
- Stephanie, Guillaume and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

I wonder if Stephanie's dress is also by Elie Saab... MT's definitely is. They both look gorgeous!

Mathilde looks stunning! Love the blue dress on her!

I wouldn't be surprised if stephanie's gown is also by e. Saab! The glitter looks very much like something by elie Saab!

I have to say that from the pictures she looks just stunning. She is a true princess!

Only a woman a vivacious as Maxima could carry off that gown and stole. Stunning!

Princess Máxima's dress is by Dutch designer Jan Taminiau :)

I think the dress of Princess Mette-Marit is by Emilio Pucci

Stephanie's dress does look like Eli Saab to me too.
So no Swedes, Danes, P Caroline tonight?
Mathilde has never looked so beautiful.
Can't wait to see more. Thank you all for posting pix and links

I watched some of the guest arrivals and the Grand Duke's speech at Wort.lu.
Unfortunately, the live stream is now off-line.

You should be able to watch tomorrow's religious ceremony online though: have a look at this thread for more information - Wedding of Guillaume & Stéphanie: Where to Watch it Live on TV & Online.

I was also watching at Wort.lu but I was hoping for another livestream since that one's gone. I can watch the religious ceremony on tv tomorrow.
Thanks for the pictures everyone :)

I thought MM looked really good. Loved the dress, loved the cut & the color. So happy she went for such a color, I was bored of all the pastel colors she use to go for. Her hair style was quite nice with the tiara but a pity it covered her earrings.

Maxima looked good as well.
Mathilde great in blue and I liked the heavier make up on her.

Lalla Salma's caftan wasn't that pretty. She has worn much nicer ones in the past.

Back
Top Bottom