Guillaume and Stéphanie: Royal Wedding Guests Arriving, Sightseeing & Leaving

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
JointMonogramGuillaumeandStphanie.jpg

The joint monogram of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy

It is likely that several of the Royal guests will be seen arriving, sightseeing and leaving Luxembourg. Please use this thread to discuss above mentioned topics.

This topic will be closed until October 18. Until then, please use the thread Guillaume and Stéphanie: Wedding Suggestions and Musings.

Thanks and happy Posting!

JessRulz, Marengo & Princess Robijn
Luxembourg Forum Moderators

During the night from Friday to Saturday will the Royals sleep in the Grand Ducal Palace, Grand Duke Private Palace , hotels or their Embassies ?
I may understand the high coast of the Wedding is their Security ?

maria-olivia I would imagine that the Royal guests who are also close family members like Belgium and Lichtenstein would stay at the private Grand Ducal residences.

As for the others...I have no idea. Their embassies or the fine hotels in Luxembourg City, I imagine.

The guests from Sweden - Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria not arrival in Luxembourg?

Last edited:
I'd love to see a picture of the swedish royals!

Are the Princes of Asturias only royals who are absent?
It's not really certain they are absent: we haven't seen any pictures (so far) of the Earl and Countess of Wessex, Prince Frederik and Princess Mary, and many others.

We also haven't seen pictures of the royal cousins of Guillaume!

It's not really certain they are absent: we haven't seen any pictures (so far) of the Earl and Countess of Wessex, Prince Frederik and Princess Mary, and many others.
There seems to have been two entrances in use. The photos or CP Victoria and Q. Silvia are available and presumably Fredrick and Mary as well as the Wessexes arrived at the "side-door"?

I Heard the archbishop holds close contacts with Japan where he was previously based, hence why he may have accompanied the crown prince.

The grand ducal palace has two entrances so maybe the people who didnt get photographed entered throuh the backdoor.

Back
Top Bottom