Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he was copying him.
Whats with the umbrella?

Maybe she didn't have anywhere near the door to leave it! XD

Haha Jonc.
Is it just me, or was that quintet a little weird?

They're singing At Last!! I loooove that song!!!

I still hope that Abba will perform - but it seems quite unlikely :-(

Does anyone know if there will be a place to watch the whole concert once its over? I missed the start :(

Haha Jonc.
Is it just me, or was that quartet with an added one, a little weird?

They're singing At Last!! I loooove that song!!

They were, erm, umm interesting, well at least they had a variety of musical performances. ;) At last is absolutely wonderful though!

I was really hoping The Real Group was going to do Dancing Queen for Victoria like they did for Queen Sylvia's birthday a few years ago.

That was the word I was looking for...interesting.
Laduchesse, their rendition of it is absolutely beautiful.

Finally saw Guillame. He's sitting by Mathilde.

I can't believe how thin a lot of these princesses are! Some of their arms are like twigs. I sometimes wonder if it's proof of the fashion world's bad influnce affecting Royalty now as well as some, such as Princess Mary, were not quite as thin when they first got married and looked better then. I suppose there will be a pressure among them all to diet and work out hard ie if everyone else looks thin you don't want to be the one gaining weight. I think Maxima, Mett-Marit and Mathilde have lovely figures but IMO Victoria, Mary and Letizia look like they must hardly eat a thing.

That guy is killing the clarinet!
It's not so easy....
The lady singer is quite funny.

I love the outfit changes we've seen more than one performer do.

I'm clapping too.
What a nice performance that was!

What a fantastic show now! The ballet & ballerine are great! They have to be from one of the Far Eastern countries.

These dancers are unbelievable. Does this woman have no bones?

I agree. Like I said on the Pre-Wedding Events board, her dress is pretty plain - prom-ish. The material looks cheap and the chest part doesn't fit too nicely - it's sagging. Maybe she should have worn a bra.

IMO she is dressed better than the royals but I agree the colour is boring - as is everyone elses with the exception of ex queen Annemarie. - let's hope you do better tomorrow ladies !!:whistling:

Yeah!! Victoria's face was funny! Actually I believe they are all astonished but very glad for something so beautiful and different! And now in the end, Victoria looked relieved!
THEY ARE CRAZY! Isn't she afraid of falling?! It looks like she is made of plasticine or something!

the ballet was rather impressive indeed. i loved the gestures of victoria who couldn't believe it as first, and mostly how she gestured to the dancers that she liked it in the end. she is so expressive.

the song of the two ladies in white a couple of shows ago was also great. this is being such a treat.

Back
Top Bottom