Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please where can I find more photos of the Greeks and a closeup of Phiiiiilllliiiippposss?;)

According to Expressen´s reporter, there are 26 bodyguards that can be seen in front of the Concert Hall.
Victoria and Daniel
Expressen

Oh no it is raining in Stockholm right now and it looks chilly. Hopefully it will get better tomorrow.

I'm a little disappointed that they haven't been showing the guests arriving at the concert, except every once in awhile on a very small screen. The large screen is just people on the street being interviewed.

Why do the royals always arrive in the tacky tour buses? Isn't the great thing about royalty is that you arrive in nice cars. lol

Letizia looked gorgeous. Victoria is the Queen of this evening, Letizia second and Mette-Marit third.

I know I'll catch trouble for saying this, but I hope that Daniel shows a little more emotion tomorrow other than that "grin" he has had plastered on his face for the past couple of days.
He is either totally overwhelmed by all that is going on or he's scared "s*&tless." Probably both, I guess. To me, he just looks as if he is going thru the motions.
As for Victoria, she looks giddy with happiness. I just wish Daniel would show some of this kind of happiness. I know he is not used to this sort of thing, but for God's sake, he is getting married to the woman he loves! Show some emotion! Be happy! Do something other than smirk! O.k. I'm done. tomorrow is another day. He will be good. I just know it!:)

Back
Top Bottom