Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, ursulajohanna.
There was no party for real.
This is only the idea of the administrator of the 'Glittering' board... and meant to create a thread with nice, festive pictures.

It certainly worked. Lovely collection of pictures. And a very funny idea, too.
:D

Thanks Boris, it's pitty that wasn't realy ;)

No, ursulajohanna.
There was no party for real.
This is only the idea of the administrator of the 'Glittering' board... and meant to create a thread with nice, festive pictures.

Can someone tell me on which pre-wedding-events in the wedding week the family of Daniel is also invited?

Can someone tell me on which pre-wedding-events in the wedding week the family of Daniel is also invited?
I assume that they will be present during all events that week and certainly 17-19th of June - anything else would be very strange imo

I'm so excited about this wedding. Does any of you know in which channels it will be broadcasted?

Broadcast

Does one of you know if the wedding will be shown on British television? Or a decent German or British live stream? thank you!

I doubt it will be broadcast in the UK, they may have an article and a little tv story.
ZDF will broadcast the wedding on the 19th.

Thank you, I feared as much...the one royal wedding I looked forward to more to than any other one, and I might not be able to see it:-(

You will be able to watch the wedding on SVTs website www.svt.se (ofcourse with swedish comments). SVT start their live broadcast at 08:00 in the morning and broadcast until midnight. I will be in front of the tv all day - only problem is that i need to walk the dog a few times... He will have to settle with short walks that day :whistling:

Any chance one of the networks in Quebec will be showing the Wedding? Watching online for me isn't possible, as I'm still stuck on Dial Up internet access.

And so many people we know wonder why I hate living in Rural Canada....

The main French speaking Begian television RTBF 1 will show it live on Saturday...

I'm really hoping for clips on YouTube. =)

Country Governors´ Dinner on the East Indiaman "Götheborg" tonight.
The guests arrive at 18.30 Swedish Time.
Det här äter de i kväll | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

You can watch live here (but the quality is bad):
ExpressenTV

Photos from Götheborg tonight:
Expressen

Here´s a photo of some of the food of this evening:
Resebloggen/Götheborg/GP

Royal family arriving:
Expressen
Expressen
A nice photo of Victoria, Daniel, Carl Philip and Madeleine
Expressen

Photos:
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture

A short video of the royal family arriving to Götheborg:
AftonbladetTV

And of course, the press is making a lot of noise of Madeleine...
Photos of her at the dinner:
Expressen
Madeleine med på festen - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen

Photo gallery
BelgaPicture

Festligheterna har börjat på allvar – och äntligen var alla på plats… | Svensk Damtidning

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all finally happening! Victoria looks lovely and I'm glad to see the whole family together. Though I wish Daniel would use less hair product and not part his hair so severely.

Wonderful pictures. The old sailboat is wonderful, and of course is Victoria too.

Daniel looks always the same - I agree that something new he could do for his hair.

Victoria looks amazing! It's good seeing Madeleine there. I'm glad she's not missing these events so close to the wedding.

Lovely pics indeed!
I like how they're holding hands.
They'll finally be a married couple in just a few short days after all the months and planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria looks just gorgeous I am really excited about this wedding and am enjoying all this buildup so thanks to you all for the prompt posting

Thx for posting all these pics for us :flowers: Victoria looks absolutely fantastic - she glows!

I loved her outfit, and for those who don't like Daniel's hair maybe he'll surprise us on the wedding day with a new do. ;)

I am so excited for this wedding. I think because Victoria deserves so much happiness. She looks truly glowing tonight and I'm sure she will make a stunning bride

Thank you for the photos. This is going to be a wonderful event to watch this weekend.

It is beginning!!! We have waiting solong!! The family looks happy, also Madeleine I hope shr can anjoy all of it , thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom