Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the pictures and videos.
I really enjoy the concert!!! Victoria looked incredible beautiful. And I must admit Im also exited for her. Cant wait...

I ve just finished reading the therad..... I couldn't go to the computer yersterday night and it has grown so much over the night :D. Victoria is positively glowing with happiness, she ll be a stunning bride today. I believe her smile will overshadow her dress, tiara and veil :flowers: , even if she years something horrible she ll still look fabulous . I liked most of the dresses so far they re interesting. My hardest objection is Infanta Elena's green dress. It looks very 1880 and with that green color and black lacing/tassels it reminds me some dresses I ve seen in movies about Far West :D

Carlota, i have checked their program for today( I live in the uk), but there is no mention of it. Please do not get my hopes up like this, are you really sure? It would be so wonderful. If it is true, you just delivered the best news of the day, as my laptop is very dated and slow, and probably won't support any live feed without acting up.

I checked my listings too Kathi in the UK and still nothing for Euronews! It would be wonderful if they did show it!

Someone earlier in the thread said that Mette-Marit and Maxima were holding hands. Is there a photo of this I think it is so sweet

Showtime! German TV station ZDF is going start its report in few minutes. I am getting excited.

I'm watching now on SVT. I cannot wait! So glad I booked today off work!

When SVT say they think guests will start arriving at half 2 is that Swedish time? So half 1 here in the UK?

I'm very happy with the live feed this morning. I'm watching the non-Nordic feed and not a single glitch so far. Last night during the concert it would only play about 3-4 seconds before buffering, which meant I didn't get to see any of the performances all the way through. Smooth as silk right now.:flowers:

Yes, crm2317, they mean Swedish time. So an hour before the ceremony will begin in your various parts of the world :)

I'm watching the SVT coverage not understanding anything but still having fun, I even woke up an hour early by myself! lol Does anyone know when the wedding thread will open?

:previous:

The wedding thread will be opened closer to the beginning of the ceremony.

Yes, crm2317, they mean Swedish time. So an hour before the ceremony will begin in your various parts of the world :)

Thanks JessRulz! The SVT coverage is very clear its great

I'm wondering, when will we know the details about the gown (i.e. designer) and flowers etc?

SVT: Okay, I was hoping for "Viewers outside the Nordic area" it would be in English, or at least have subtitles. SIGH. Still all Swedish.

But they are replaying lots of bits from yesterday in the lead up. :)

It's a Victoria Fest! LOL! All Victoria, all the time. I told my husband not to expect me to do anything until this is over. ;)

I had seen the still photos last night, but Victoria's dress 'live' was even more beautiful. That is one of the most beautiful gowns EVER.

Can't wait to see the wedding!

SVT: Okay, I was hoping for "Viewers outside the Nordic area" it would be in English, or at least have subtitles. SIGH. Still all Swedish.

But they are replaying lots of bits from yesterday in the lead up. :)

It's a Victoria Fest! LOL! All Victoria, all the time. I told my husband not to expect me to do anything until this is over. ;)

I had seen the still photos last night, but Victoria's dress 'live' was even more beautiful. That is one of the most beautiful gowns EVER.

Can't wait to see the wedding!

Agree with you on all points! some subtitles would have been nice, esp. if they re-run speeches and interviews.
Her gown was breathtaking, it reminds me of Penelope Cruz's Academy Awards gown two or three years back, which is a longtime favorite of mine, but like Victorias even better.
Enjoy the broadcast!

I'm watching now on SVT. I cannot wait! So glad I booked today off work!

When SVT say they think guests will start arriving at half 2 is that Swedish time? So half 1 here in the UK?

It's half two here in about 20 minutes :) I'm watching on television right now and I'm so excited to see what everyone is going to wear. But of course I'm the most excited about Victoria's wedding dress!

The suspense is killing... I want to see the wedding DRESS so badly!!!!!!!!

I want to see the dress so bad too! And I want to see what the people are wearing especially Silvia, Madeleine, Letizia, Mary, Maxima,and Mette-Marit! I hope Sophie Wessex doesn't wear her hideous wedding tiara.

Can we discuss the whole wedding cermony here in this thread or should that go in another thread? :)

Edit: Guests starting to arrive!!!!!

Can we discuss the whole wedding cermony here in this thread or should that go in another thread? :)

Edit: Guests starting to arrive!!!!!
When the wedding thread opens we can move there.:)

Crown Princess Victoria and the music

I noticed Crown Princess Victoria really enjoyed the pre-wedding concert?Where could we see the list of singers and the videos with the songs?

Back
Top Bottom