Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Juanita, looks like Silvia is shedding tears. She's trying her best to compose herself. Even Madeleine eyes look a bit red.

Beatrix and Margrethe too? I believe I missed it

So no "Dancing Queen" after all? That's a pitty

I'm so glad I was able to watch most of it.
It's like watching history.
Lovely concert. Absolutely.

ohh, it's over. this was such a lovely, lovely concert. an amazing pre-event for what i'm sure will be an amazing wedding - now we are all warmed up to wait for the big day!

Many colourfully epic gowns came to the reception but Miss Wittsock finally wore a thin [looked like organza] stole over the naked shoulders of her strapless gown in a and it was alas black? at a wedding?
My favourite gown next to Victoria was the Queen herself Silvia as her gown had sleeves..........

lovely concert :wub:
great entrance and fantastic finish :D

goodbye and good lack :)
see you tomorrow...

Both parents of the bride and groom were fighting against their tears when their children were leaving the stage. How touched they must be. Daniel's father looks very emotional.

Yes, they sure squashed that bored look. It was good! I loved the children singing to Victoria and Daniel.

Many colourfully epic gowns came to the reception but Miss Wittsock finally wore a thin [looked like organza] stole over the naked shoulders of her strapless gown in a and it was alas black? at a wedding?
My favourite gown next to Victoria was the Queen herself Silvia as her gown had sleeves..........

I think Charlenes hair and makeup had to be the worst!
Seriously.
But Victoria stole her very own show!

Oh how much I love the invention of the internet! Otherwise it would have been impossible for me to watch this great concert.

Theyre still gonna show some of the afterparty! Including a speech from the king if theres time.

I have seen the full concert and there is just one word that can describe my feelings: WOW...
How sweet that Queen Silvia has cried. And I think that also the King tend to cry in some moments. Victoria and Daniel looked so in love. I really look forward to the wedding tomorrow.

By the way: I noticed that Queen Margrethe from Denmark sang the Kungsangen (is that right) as well as the Swedish national anthem. A really nice gesture.

This was for me a very emotional event. Victoria and Daniel looked so happy and the parents of them looked very proud of their children.

I cannot wait until tomorrow.

All I can say is WOW. The concert was awesome. Can't wait until the wedding tommorow. :flowers:

Everyone looked amazing , But Victoria looked stunning just breathtakingly beautiful .

The Concert was amazing Loved It hope to be able to watch it again later ,Victoria's Face during the Ballet was priceless she was frozen in emotion and the ending was Perfect the children walking them out just great .

Loved how they always hold hands

They're showing clips from the King's and Silvia's Pre wedding concert!

They are showing clips from the Pre-Wedding concert of the King and Queen.

I enjoyed the concert a lot! Roxette were amazing - everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun. Except for Letizia who had that look on her face: Why is everybody having fun? :lol: I wish Victoria a good night sleep - she will look stunning tomorrow, I'm sure! :flowers:

The future Prince Daniel behaves really in a royal manner.A wonderful couple!

Ok...who is the guy who sang "She"? He is most definitely Eye Candy!;)

Everything was wonderful! Victoria and Daniel look so happy and in love! Can't wait till tomorrow!

Letizia Ortiz y Rocasolano didn't seem to be very happy at the concert.

They had shown the other royal weddings in the Swedish Royal Family. Very emotional!

Back
Top Bottom