Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just spotted alois and sophie of liechtenstein while watching the live video of the concert and guests arriving. she is wearing a beige dress.

i can't wait to see letizia now that everyone says she looks great :) where are you seeing her?

Is anyone else having trouble watching the Svt live stream, it keeps stopping on me ugh.

Wow! Letizia & Mary sits together!
The atmosphere seems great!

Is anyone else having trouble watching the Svt live stream, it keeps stopping on me ugh.

No, it's clear for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
maxima, WA, haakon and MM are seating together. maxima started talking to charlenne and albert who are seating in front and seem to have known each other from before. mary and letizia are seating together.

philippe and mathilde, naruhito, guillaume of luxembourg and edward and sophie wessex are seating together also.

the kind and queen just arrived

Their entrance was amazing!

an amazing antrance for victoria and daniel. the orchestra welcomed them with an amazing entrée. they are holding hands. madeleine smiled to her sister in excitement - they seem so close!

Great entry!

Madeleine is sitting next to King Konstantin, am I right?

I also saw princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz where there!

Lovely moment: while seated, MM and Maxima holding hands!
Everyone looks very happy! Letizia's dress seems to be stunning, I was just a bit disappointed about the hair, it's curly and I thought she was going to do something different.

astrid and lorenz of belgium are also holding hands. very sweet. :)
i love the way how victoria and daniel don't seem to care about the fact they are surrounded by millions of people.
the concert is being absolutely lovely - they choose a great start piece.
i also just spotted princess noor sitting next to martha louise and ari.

I agree. Like I said on the Pre-Wedding Events board, her dress is pretty plain - prom-ish. The material looks cheap and the chest part doesn't fit too nicely - it's sagging. Maybe she should have worn a bra.

ITA, I was expecting that such a pretty and tall woman could do better.

Lovely moment: while seated, MM and Maxima holding hands!

i seem to have missed it! how lovely :) they seem to be such good friends.

The woman singer! Didn't she represent to Sweden in Eurovision 2009?

Are Daniel Westling's parents divorced? There are two couples sitting next to the king and queen.

Back
Top Bottom