Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about KA & QR and other JRF guests? any pics for them?

King, Queen and Princess Iman will attend the wedding.

Today only Prince Ali and Princesses Rym and Noor attended the launch. Princess Noor wore a black skirt, grey jacket and black flats.

King, Queen and Princess Iman will attend the wedding.

Today only Prince Ali and Princesses Rym and Noor attended the launch. Princess Noor wore a black skirt, grey jacket and black flats.

That means Prince Hamzah won't attend ; I can wait to see princess Iman

All the pictures on Aftonbladet of Victoria, Mado, and QMII in long gowns, are these photos from the concert gala? I was so hoping it was going to be white tie.

Victoria looks absolutely Stunning! Wow, her smile and happiness are infectious as well.

No pictures of the royals tonight?

Ok, so who is the bald guy and the woman in the teal dress next to him greeting people?

It´s a pity that Felipe and Letizia aren´t at the dinner, they will come to the concert after the dinner. They arrived in different plane than Cristina and Elena.

Ok, so who is the bald guy and the woman in the teal dress next to him greeting people?

The prime minister of Sweden, Fredrik Reinfeldt and his wife Filippa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert & Charlene arrived, and Charlene looked very nice.

I was going to ask the same thing, some people seem to be bowing and curtsying to them.

The countess of wessex is looking nice, Maxima is in her full ruffle glory, and Astrid of Belgium/Austria-este is wearing some impressive emerald diamond necklace!

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe is wearing the dress she wore on King Constatine's birthday.
Princess Maxima is wearing a curious dress, with a flower pattern

The prime minister of Sweden, Fredrik Reinfeldt and his wife Filippa.

Takk!!

I wasn't expecting Charlene, she looks nice, but sort of nervous.

This is her first international royal event, isn't it? Wow. I can't wait to see what she wears tomorrow.

Queen Margrethe is wearing the dress she wore on King Constatine's birthday.
Princess Maxima is wearing a curious dress, with a flower pattern

It's a nice dress though. :)

Naruhito looks akward by himself.

Thank you for the pic, Kasumi,:flowers: It is difficult to say, but all I can say is that I know Princess Rym has a similar jacket and her body language seems very similar. The profile of her face is almost the same. Moreover, she is wearing a scarf. So IMO she may be Her Highness. :DI am sorry I can't help more as I don't have her schedule currently.:)

Pity that his wife didn't came with him; the countess of wessex looked very nice

Pity that his wife didn't came with him; the countess of wessex looked very nice

She looked surprisingly nice, she normally wears boring pale colors but she looked good today.

What are they talking about? I want to watch the guests arriving!

I also like Daniel's mum outfit, strong color and high collar :D

Ah ok! That's the problem of not knowing swedish! So if it's not live at what did they arrived?

Wow, the Duchess of Brabant in a hot pink dress! All the royals are looking lovely, only one more day till the actual wedding. Mary looks like she could be wearing the dress she had worn under the green coat at the Queen's B-day party a few years back. I'm liking Mette-marit, though I think even I am starting to believe the pregger rumours now.

OMG everyone looks gorgeous!! Swedish ladies....stunning!! Mary and Maxima look beautiful. Victoria's dress looks like something from a fairy tale...I guess her own!!!

JonC93- you mean Charlotte Casiraghi is there with Prince Albert and Charlene?

Back
Top Bottom