Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like how Victoria and Daniel are holding hands. They gel so well together and Victoria has really blossomed during this engagement period, and Daniel is a fine gentleman who will do his job well, I believe. The queen looks like a proud mother-of-the-bride and I'm sure it will be so moving to see the King walk down the aisle with Victoria tomorrow.

The cp looks wonderful .. i like her dress.

The wedding is tomorrow! I am so excited! Victoria and Daniel look so in love. The moment Victoria gets out of the carriage tomorrow will be awesome!

The wedding is tomorrow! I am so excited! Victoria and Daniel look so in love. The moment Victoria gets out of the carriage tomorrow will be awesome!
Do you know at what time GMT the wedding will start ?

Princess Rym made her apperance today. You can see her in one of the pictures. Im guessing that Prince Ali is also attending since he was on the guest list for today.

I think the man beside her is P.Ali .... loved her look :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The most heartwarming impression from the last few weeks is the genuine delight the King is expressing. He is obviously very happy for the couple and I would not be surprised if he will have a hard time keeping his tears from flowing tomorrow.

Does someone know at what time start tonight events?

Dutch Princess Maxima and her husband Crown Princess Willem-Alexander carry umbrellas upon their arrival to Sturehof Castle, south of Stockholm, Sweden, 18 June 2010, to attend a lunch hosted by the Swedish King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia as part of the wedding celebrations of Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling. The wedding ceremony will take place on 19 June.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

and there is a concert tonight, hosted by the government? will the cameras cover the event live?

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium carry arrive at Sturehof castle, south of Stockholm, June 18, 2010, to attend a lunch hosted by the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia as part of this weekend's wedding celebrations. Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria and her fiance Daniel Westling will be married on June 19, 2010.
*Pic 1* - Getty
Is it Princess Rym of Jordan behind the Crown Princes in the picture?

CP Victoria looks more and more radiant by the minute... Oh I can't wait to see the wedding! I'm getting all nostalgic here thinking about my own wedding... This is all so very romantic and touching.

I only hope they find something for the bags under Daniel's eyes. I hope he is doing okay... The last time he had bags like we've seen in the past couple of days under his eyes was before his operation. I guess it's been a hectic time for the prince-to-be but he seriously could use a good night's rest and some magic 8-hour cream...

I better go get some rest. I guess here in Australia we have to be ready at about 11:30 p.m. or sooner...?

Victoria looks!!!!! I havent words......wow!!!

Victoria looks fabulous!!

All women are elegant! can't wait for pics!

Was that a decorative arrow in Victoria's hair? How creative - what an awesome idea! She looks radiant, simply radiant.

Back
Top Bottom