Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photos from last night, dinner at Götheborg
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

Daniel och Victoria kunde inte hålla händerna ifrån varandra | Svensk Damtidning

The guests at tonight´s dinner are mostly young people, Victoria´s and Daniel´s friends. The reporter of Expressen said that also Haakon and Mette-Marit, Märtha Louise (and Ari?), Frederik and Mary are invited. I supposed that Maxima and Willem-Alexander are invited too.
After the dinner they can dance, there is a DJ playing their favourite music.
According to Aftonbladet, prince Albert and Charlene and prince Guillaume of Luxembourg are invited too.
Victorias hemliga fest två kvällar innan bröllopet | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Excuse if it was posted before but when will the dinner start?

The reporter of Expressen said just that it begins 18.00. Maybe she meant that the guests start to arrive then.

There´s a very tight security tonight, a lot of polices at the gate of Drottningholm Palace:
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet

Last edited by a moderator:
The guests at tonight´s dinner are mostly young people, Victoria´s and Daniel´s friends. The reporter of Expressen said that also Haakon and Mette-Marit, Märtha Louise (and Ari?), Frederik and Mary are invited. I supposed that Maxima and Willem-Alexander are invited too.
After the dinner they can dance, there is a DJ playing their favourite music.
According to Aftonbladet, prince Albert and Charlene and prince Guillaume of Luxembourg are invited too.
Victorias hemliga fest två kvällar innan bröllopet | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Haakon and Mette-Marit, Märtha and Ari, Frederik and Mary, Guillame
Willem Alexander and Maxima, Nikolaos and Tatiana, Albert and Charlene, Gustav and Carina areattending so far.
This is a private event, I wonder how much pictures we will get.

I don't think we'll have the opportunity to see pics! it seems to be quite a secret party! but we'll see!

There are photos at Aftonbladet´s website of guests arriving (not very good)
At the right on the site:
Aftonbladet

From the expressen view I see the guests by a tent, is that where the party is being held? I wonder why they would do it so close to the road...

Daniel´s parents and sister Anna have arrived to the party.
From Expressen´s liveTV I see photographers at the arrival of the guests, so I think that we will get some photos.

Emma is not invited or not coming?

Victoria's wedding is a white-tie event there will be tiara's, sashes and men in their uniforms with decorations right?

Photos of the guests arriving:
Expressen
Expressen
Expressen
Expressen
Per Gessle from Roxette and his wife
Expressen

It seems that all the guests haven´t arrived yet ...

Haakon, Mette-Marit, Märtha Louise and Ari
Expressen
Svd
Maxima and Willem-Alexander
Expressen

Photo galleries
Expressen
Bildspel: Festklätt vimmel från slottet | Svensk Damtidning

Mette-Marit
Det kungliga bröllopet/Bröllopsbloggen
Madeleine´s friend Louise Gottlieb and Joen Bonnier
Victoria´s friend Caroline Kreuger and husband Jesper

About yesterday evening:
Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling attend pre-wedding party - hellomagazine.com
La princesa Magdalena reaparece en la primera fiesta nupcial de Victoria de Suecia y Daniel Westling - Hola!
Mariage historique de Victoria de Suède : Les festivités ont déjà commencé... dans une ambiance mitigée ! PurePeople

Tonight:
Mary leaving to Drottningholm Palace
BelgaPicture

Last edited by a moderator:
Mette-Marit looks pregnant in those photos, is she?

Is there a live link to watch ?

Back
Top Bottom