Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I can see a LOT of the audience looks bored!

Is this being translated for the audience so they can understand it?

Please someone explain what this joke with the mandoline is.

She's got the look - so no Abba, but still great!

Some of the royals do look bored.
But I'm enjoying it and I don't know a lick of Swedish. Besides some of the songs are in English. No translation is no excuse to be bored. They should be happy they're even there to begin with.

I can't believe how thin a lot of these princesses are! Some of their arms are like twigs. I sometimes wonder if it's proof of the fashion world's bad influnce affecting Royalty now as well as some, such as Princess Mary, were not quite as thin when they first got married and looked better then. I suppose there will be a pressure among them all to diet and work out hard ie if everyone else looks thin you don't want to be the one gaining weight. I think Maxima, Mett-Marit and Mathilde have lovely figures but IMO Victoria, Mary and Letizia look like they must hardly eat a thing.

Victoria slimmed down a little like a lot of brides do before their wedding. Letizia is a naturally thin person, she can't help that. Mary has a great body for a woman who has had 2 children; she excersises and eats well.

As for MM, Maxima & Mathilde they have different body types from Victoria, Mary and Letizia so there's nothing to compare.

everyone seems to be loving "she's got the look" by roxette! mary and maxima are singing :) (and so is the first lady)

Last edited:
Woohoo Roxette!!! Come on Daniel, loosen up a bit... it's Roxette! :p

They are lovin that song. I liked seeing Mary singing along.
Carl Philip is such a good-looker:)

everyone seems to be loving "she's got the look" by roxette! mary and maxima are signing :)
Willem-Alexander is singing too :lol:

Roxette really stopped that whole "boring-looks" thing, on most of the royals, at least

Another BEAUTIFUL SONG!! And Queen Anne-Marie, Queen Silvia and Princess Benedikte are singing!

falling in love with you is playing now with all the performers :)

They're singing Can't Help Falling In Love originally by Elvis.
Now I loooooooove that song!!!!
I like Bubles version especially.

Willem-Alexander was singing Roxette too, CrownPrincess5

And now, I believe most of the royals are singing as well

Victoria's face when she saw the children was lovely :wub:
BTW, what are the children singing to Victoria and Daniel?

Oh I feel like crying!
This is sooo sweet.

Queen Silvia seems to be almost crying!

Me too, CrownPrincess5, and I can't understand a word of it :lol: so imagine how they must feel :lol:

what an evening. So great! Very well done.

Back
Top Bottom