Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 3: February 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not Alexandra of Luxembourg because Alexandra of Secret Story is 21 and studies communication! And she doesn't look like to Alexandra.

How do you hit on it that this could be Princess Alexandra? There is no resemblance between her and this girl, and I don't think hat someone like Princess Alexandra is in need of such a TV show.

I said I HEARD a rumour , i don't ASSERT it's princess Alexandra , am i clear ?
By the way,in my second message, i said i don't think this girl is the princess, despite there is, indeed, a princess in the TV show.

Most likely this person is either a) someone who's lying outright about being a princess or b) someone with a very tenuous connection to royalty who's trying to milk it. I doubt she's actually royalty.

I am glad this girl is not Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg!! :eek: I hope (I really do!) that no monarch will ver allow his children or close siblings to participate in such silly tv shows.

^Um...don't the French no longer have an atristocracy?

^^ the French no longer have a formal monarchy, they still have aristocracy, and hold titles...

That is definitely not Alexandra! And thank god!!

I said I HEARD a rumour , i don't ASSERT it's princess Alexandra , am i clear ?
By the way,in my second message, i said i don't think this girl is the princess, despite there is, indeed, a princess in the TV show.
I was very surprised to read that it was princess Alexandra, because I don't think she would participate to such show and besides she doesn't look like the pic we saw of her.

:ohmy: That is definately NOT Princess Alexandra! That girl looks like she's 30, the laugh lines on her face aren't the same as the princess and that girl looks way too hyper. I don't know how people see similarities that aren't there...I swear.:ermm:

hello
I heard that Alexandra could be one of the participant of a new french reality tv show: "secret story".
Here is a video: Le portrait d'Alexandra - Candidats - Secret Story

No, she's not Alexandra. I watch the show daily and, definitely, the girl in the show is NOT Princess Alexandra .
However, I wonder which one of the participants is a prince or a princess ...I don't recognize any of them ???:confused:

Can someone translate?
Not Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg but she might be a noble princess.
I can do a little translation not that much.
Zogic sign:Sagittarius
Lives in : France
Networth : 26,6000 euros

Apparently Alexandra is a Russian princess according to wikipedia.

Does anyone know if Princess Alexandra attended World Youth Day?

^ I'm not sure about that, but there are pics of Alexandra and Sebastien at the Olympics watching men's road cycling and swimming. They are in the Royals at the 2008 Olympic thread.

There's some pictures of Alexandra attending the festival of the Wiltz here:
APA-PictureDesk (If it times out search for Princess Alexandra Luxembourg)

This thread has reached 10 pages, so time to close it and open a new one. Thanks to all who participated and we hope to see you again in the 5th thread dedicated to te current news & pictures of princess Alexandra of Luxembourg, which you can find here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom