Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 2: February 2005 - February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex has been to national day. As far as the guys being in suits, if you look hard enough, you'll find them without suits.

suturegeisha said:
Why is that a pity? I love seeing them in suits- especially Felix, he fills his out so nicely- it's much better than the t-shirt-and-jeans-I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-look.

I think they would look awesome in whatever, I was just saying that there is more of a limit color wise to what because they wear suits more often than not.

they look bad in some stuff. remember last year, around christmas time, guillaume's ugg boots, and felix's 60 yr old forest ranger look, hehehe. although they're both cute, they looked a mess, a cute mess i suppose. alex has had her moments too, such as what i'd call, not dressing her age. case and point, natl. day a couple of yrs ago when she was, i think, 13 and she wore a swing dress that, for me, belonged on a child no older than 6 or 7, no to mention this year's national day celebrations. that dress was too short, especially when she sat down. i'd call it her first major fashion no no. one could almost see her goodies.

Hi everyone:) ! I've just made a web page on princess Alexandra for one of my course at school. It's minimal but I just did it today. Tell me what do you think:eek: !
By the way, it's in french!:p
http://pasiphae.iquebec.com/

Very nice, pasiphaé!
I'm planning on making a Lux Family fanlisting [actually, I'm in the process of making a royal fanlistings collective]- I'll share when it's done! :)

I had seen Princess Alexandra on TV at the beginning of October following the tennis final of the Fortis Championships with Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. Unfortunately I've never found a picture of her following this event.;)

Can anyone tell me where the following pictures are from (I found them here, but need to know who took them originally):

18.jpg

or this one:

alexandraa.jpg

I'm working on adding a picture to Princess Alexandra's wikipedia entry, and these are the two I'm considering, depending on copyright issues.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
azathar said:
Can anyone tell me where the following pictures are from (I found them here, but need to know who took them originally):

or this one:

I'm working on adding a picture to Princess Alexandra's wikipedia entry, and these are the two I'm considering, depending on copyright issues.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
I don't know what photo agencies they're from, but the first one is Alexandra at Henri's 49th birthday and the second one is from Henri's 50th birthday. I've seen the second one in Hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know why Alexandra is called Alexandra as it is not part of her formal name?

Empress said:
Does anyone know why Alexandra is called Alexandra as it is not part of her formal name?

What are you talking about? Her full name is Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine, Princess of Luxembourg and Nassau.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Doesn't she even have more names than that? I thought it was 9.

Nope, that's it. However, Princess Marie Astrid has 11 given names total:
Marie Astrid Liliane Charlotte Léopoldine Wilhelmine Ingeborg Antonia Elisabeth Anne Alberta
...so maybe you were thinking of her?

Doesn't she even have more names than that? I thought it was 9.

Princess Alexandra's full name is:

ALEXANDRA, Joséphine, Teresa, Charlotte, Marie, Wilhelmine, Princess of Luxembourg and Nassau

Looking at her other names: Joséphine (Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte;) ), Teresa (Grand Duchess Maria Teresa;) ), Charlotte (Grand Duchess Charlotte), Marie (Princess Marie Astrid, ...;) ), Wilhelmine (femal form of Guillaume in German;) ).

suturegeisha said:
What are you talking about? Her full name is Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine, Princess of Luxembourg and Nassau.

HI, I was looking at Wikipedia and it does not say that her name is Alexandra, as with the other is says "Prince Felix" (Prince Felix, etc etc etc...) So I guess I was confused. Sorry

It is shown this way on Wikipedia for Alexandra: Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg (Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine)

And this way for the others Prince Félix of Luxembourg (Félix Léopold Marie Guillaume b. June 3, 1984)

Last edited:
That's wierd, how they have that name listed in Wikipedia. Ah well. Her name really is Alexandra. :) XD

I didn't follow the Luxembourg family at all but now I'm going to start. Alexandra is very pretty and seems to be very mature for her age. I think she's going to have a tough time in the dating world, three older brothers? I can't imagine what would happen if she got her heart broken....:eek: ;) :rolleyes: :D

soCal girl said:
I didn't follow the Luxembourg family at all but now I'm going to start. Alexandra is very pretty and seems to be very mature for her age. I think she's going to have a tough time in the dating world, three older brothers? I can't imagine what would happen if she got her heart broken....:eek: ;) :rolleyes: :D

Her brothers would probably get the army on the boy who broke her heart.:p

So Princess Alexandra will become an aunt next month with only 14 years which is quite young.;)

drimal said:
So Princess Alexandra will become an aunt next month with only 14 years which is quite young.;)

she will be 15 then ;)

and prince sebastien is younger than her...

Princess Alexandra is growing into a very beautiful young lady, her brothers must be very over protective, :D

We've been assuming that for a while. Not to mention the fact that she is a bit of a daddy's girl.

I don't know much about the relationship between the royal children and their parents. Is Alexandra a daddy's girl? I would assume so because she's the only girl among four boys! But in all the pictures she seems to be closer to her mom.....?:confused: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom