Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I get that mental health problems are private yet when someone is acting out as she has been long before the courts decisions there is a problem in her behavior and the world sees that. It is not just anger about what a court decided to do, this is something that has been going on now for quite some time as I have seen it and read it....Behavior in public says a great deal about a person for it can show how stable or unstable a person can be.....Her behavior is out of control for a long time and yet all I see is the blame game which is so easy for people to do.....there is **2** people in a marriage not one. Just because someone is royal does not make them incapable of questionable behavior as we have seen for decades now........I question her behavior not blaming either party here.......there is something wrong right now with Tessy and money will not fix it ever...emotionally she needs help and that is called a doc or therapist and mental health. I think imho that life experiences have a great deal to do with how we as a person reacts to a situation and handles it..........she is going through a very tough time now and it shows in her behavior, that smile of hers hides a lot of anger and pain.....you have to experience it in life and become aware of it when you see it in others....blaming someone with not knowing the full facts is the easy way out.....I see an angry girl out of control in her life and in need of professional help! And all alone it seems for where is her family and friends that could guide her and help her.....Tessy will have to hit bottom before she realizes what she is doing is wrong........and that is damn scary ..........

See people that experience this kind of behavior and become aware of it with help can see it in others very clearly............

Okay, my last post for 2019 about this woman

Yesterday she posted a picture and commented this with it:

tessy_from_luxembourgDon’t let other people’s insecurities define who you are ✊���� yes, we all go through **** All the time. That’s life. You cannot change the circumstances that come up. However, you can decide how you react to them and how much you allow them to be part of your happiness. A good example is my divorce. What a **** show right? Favours, lies and perceptions. However, I chose the route of constructive dialogue, hard work and most importantly take care of my sons even more as the main caretaker. You cannot beat negativity with negativity :) when life gives you lemons ... make lemonade ����#reflect #yourhappiness #staykind

So apparently Tessy thinks the divorce was full of favours, lies and perceptions. Hmmm, sour grapes much? But hey it is okay she "chose the route of constructive dialogue" - because this sounds constructive right? Also, as the boys seem to be at boarding school claiming to be the main caretaker is pretty low.

She is so bitter it's twisting her up inside and making her an ugly ugly person. Enough is enough Tessy, just move on and stop this.

I get the feeling (over the months of comments/behavior) that she did not want the divorce..at least not the initial process.

LaRae

Quoted from Princess Tessy's comment (post #587):

A good example is my divorce. What a **** show right? Favours, lies and perceptions.

Is this obliquely addressing the ruling of the English divorce court? Based on the information provided in the ruling, the judgment was apparently more favorable to her (and less favorable to her husband) than one would expect for a divorcing couple in their financial positions in the English context; additionally, she was described by the judge in more complimentary terms than her husband was. (Of course, the comment may be addressing some other matter.)

Last edited:

tessy_from_luxembourgDon’t let other people’s insecurities define who you are ✊���� yes, we all go through **** All the time. That’s life. You cannot change the circumstances that come up. However, you can decide how you react to them and how much you allow them to be part of your happiness. A good example is my divorce. What a **** show right? Favours, lies and perceptions. However, I chose the route of constructive dialogue, hard work and most importantly take care of my sons even more as the main caretaker. You cannot beat negativity with negativity :) when life gives you lemons ... make lemonade ����#reflect #yourhappiness #staykind

So apparently Tessy thinks the divorce was full of favours, lies and perceptions. Hmmm, sour grapes much? But hey it is okay she "chose the route of constructive dialogue" - because this sounds constructive right? Also, as the boys seem to be at boarding school claiming to be the main caretaker is pretty low.

She is so bitter it's twisting her up inside and making her an ugly ugly person. Enough is enough Tessy, just move on and stop this.

This woman continues to amaze me with the amount of BS she can spout!

I ..Her behavior is out of control for a long time and yet all I see is the blame game which is so easy for people to do.....there is **2** people in a marriage not one. Just because someone is royal does not make them incapable of questionable behavior as we have seen for decades now........I question her behavior not blaming either party here.......there is something wrong right now with Tessy and money will not fix it ever...emotionally she needs help and that is called a doc or therapist and mental health. I think imho that life experiences have a great deal to do with how we as a person reacts to a situation and handles it..........she is going through a very tough time now and it shows in her behavior, that smile of hers hides a lot of anger and pain.....you have to experience it in life and become aware of it when you see it in others....blaming someone with not knowing the full facts is the easy way out.....I see an angry girl out of control in her life and in need of professional help! And all alone it seems for where is her family and friends that could guide her and help her.....Tessy will have to hit bottom before she realizes what she is doing is wrong........and that is damn scary ..........

See people that experience this kind of behavior and become aware of it with help can see it in others very clearly............
I think she's jut angry and bitter like a lot of people are, when they find themselves in a divorce. She may have never felt accepted by the RF...but that's not something she should be discussing on social media. but she's IMO rather stupid, perhaps she expected a more glamourous life than she got in the LRF.. or the marriage just didn't work out. But she is still much richer than if she had married an ordinary man and she will have a more interesting life, job wise and a more secure financial situation than if she had not married into the RF. So she should make the best of that, and stay quiet...People probaby woudlnt' read her posts on Social media if she weren't a princess... so I think it would be better if people didn't discuss her so much. It probably only feeds her sense of anger that she's not as important and rich as she hoped to be...

Last edited:
Something happened in life that makes people angry and bitter, it is called life's. Nobody just becomes angry and bitter just for the sake of being bitter and angry. Tessy is in need of help instead of blame, why do so many forget there was a husband in this scene? Being royal does that excuse him.......it takes 2 people to break and make a marriage......look at both of them. And your right, I do not believe Tessy IMHO was ever really excepted in the royal family......

Yes it is called life. Most people have problems in life that may make them angry and bitter. Its not uncommon for a divorce to upset someone and knock them off balance for a time.. but Most of us try to grow out of it, or at least not share it on social media with the whole world....

And we are all very different in the way each of us handles life and what happens to us.......none of us are the same as the next person, so let her shout to the world her rage, it does not bother me at all, yet it seems to bother so many others and why, they are not in her life or her friend....get it out and scream and shut and yell if she wants to, who cares? She will learn and grow as that is what is needed now, when she hits bottom then she will turn her life around....happens to all of us at one point or another.

Prince Louis and the two boys seem fine. Now only Tessy has to find a way to settle with the new situation and life continues. This is just a phase. However I agree: better not put every hiccup on social media. Who sows, will reap.

And we are all very different in the way each of us handles life and what happens to us.......none of us are the same as the next person, so let her shout to the world her rage, it does not bother me at all, yet it seems to bother so many others and why, they are not in her life or her friend....get it out and scream and shut and yell if she wants to, who cares? She will learn and grow as that is what is needed now, when she hits bottom then she will turn her life around....happens to all of us at one point or another.
Who cares? well if she insists on doing her "yelling" publicly, she must expect the public to commnet on it....

100% agree. I've had to unfollow her on Instagram because her contestant nonsense was becoming a bit much. Like the post she posted for GD Jean's birthday claiming she was very close to him and he was the only person who welcomed her - if they were so close, then using a photo from an image sharing site rather than a personal one is a bit off...

100% agree. I've had to unfollow her on Instagram because her contestant nonsense was becoming a bit much. Like the post she posted for GD Jean's birthday claiming she was very close to him and he was the only person who welcomed her - if they were so close, then using a photo from an image sharing site rather than a personal one is a bit off...

Each day as Tessy posts ever increasingly poisonous attacks against her ex-in-laws and Louis [one day she even likened them to garbage being thrown out], I do believe [as the press suggested] that she was nothing but a golddigger. No wonder the Grand Duke was initially reluctant to give her a royal title. He should have listened to his inituition and never given her one.

What an ungrateful woman. Whatever happened between her and Louis, she should not forget that she came from a simple working class family and that the Nassaus gave her oportunities that would have never been possible for her had she never met them.

Someone needs to have a talk with Tessy. She seems out-of-control. Is anyone advicing her? Where are her friends?

I'm not ready to say she was always a golddigger because that accusation gets thrown around about the poorer one of the pair in so many relationships. She certainly has had opportunities that she otherwise not have had access to and they may not have ever got married if not for the birth of their first son.

That said I do think for her own sake she should take a break from Social Media, get a clearer headspace and not attack her ex's (and her sons') family quite so much even if there is a reason to be bitter.

She should be more dignified when it comes to social media. Apart from releasing her own bitterness, what else is there to accomplish through this? Each post will make it more improbably to get a good deal out of the GDF. She is now highly qualified in her professional field, her boys are at boarding school or with their father a lot of the times, so she has enough times to actually work a demanding job and get promotions through merit, not marriage. Why does she not act like that but like a golddigger?

Something happened in life that makes people angry and bitter, it is called life's. Nobody just becomes angry and bitter just for the sake of being bitter and angry. Tessy is in need of help instead of blame, why do so many forget there was a husband in this scene? Being royal does that excuse him.......it takes 2 people to break and make a marriage......look at both of them. And your right, I do not believe Tessy IMHO was ever really excepted in the royal family......

I think most people on here have acknowledged that she is in need of help and not in the best place right now. I also think she gets blamed because she is the one who likes to air her troubles in public. This is precisely why it is crucial to be discreet, if you're careful about what you publish about your personal life, there will be less ammunition for criticisms. It's hard to criticize Louis because he knows to be quiet but no doubt about it, had he been acting like her, everyone would blame him. Anyway, for the nth time, I hope she has friends who are able to help and not enable her bitterness and sense of entitlement.

It is *Bitterness and rage* that is the driving force right now behind her behavior and actions. She might have damn good reason to be this way and we will never know unless she decides to tell us. People seems to forget that it takes **2** to make and break a marriage and just because she came from a poor or a family with less means does not mean she is a gold digger. What happened to make her this way, where is her family, her so called friends, someone close to her should be able to see what she is doing and try to get her some help. I agree what she needs to be quiet and get off social media yet I get the impression that she is all alone out there regardless of her boys in boarding school, or Louis in France or a home, there seems to be no one around to get her some help. Blaming someone with out knowing all the facts is so short sighted and narrow minded...........Louis imho seems like a very weak insecure little boy still letting mom or dad or whomever pull the strings of his life, give him a place to live, give him money, give him a job through friends, give give some more and he will never grow up to be a real man who accepts responsibility for his actions either. Both these so called adults need help to grow up for age does not mean your grown into adulthood.

It is *Bitterness and rage* that is the driving force right now behind her behavior and actions. She might have damn good reason to be this way and we will never know unless she decides to tell us. People seems to forget that it takes **2** to make and break a marriage and just because she came from a poor or a family with less means does not mean she is a gold digger. What happened to make her this way, where is her family, her so called friends, someone close to her should be able to see what she is doing and try to get her some help. I agree what she needs to be quiet and get off social media yet I get the impression that she is all alone out there regardless of her boys in boarding school, or Louis in France or a home, there seems to be no one around to get her some help. Blaming someone with out knowing all the facts is so short sighted and narrow minded...........Louis imho seems like a very weak insecure little boy still letting mom or dad or whomever pull the strings of his life, give him a place to live, give him money, give him a job through friends, give give some more and he will never grow up to be a real man who accepts responsibility for his actions either. Both these so called adults need help to grow up for age does not mean your grown into adulthood.

You say that we do not know the full story and probably need to spare Tessy. But then you clash with that by going all out against Louis, the one in this who is the completely unknown and invisible one. That is not consequent, to be fair.

Louis has never sought the media, has never attacked his wife, has been in praise of her even and keeps distance from Instagram and the likes. For me that shows reasonability, that shows responibility, that shows adult behaviour.

That the Prince has no job says nothing. He has the luck to be in a position to pursue his own interests. His children seem in excellent care and education. Until at least the finish of their education, the two boys will have a totally carefree life as all will be provided and paid for them by the Grand-Duke.

It is easy to say he needs a job, while he has a free appartment in Paris with a cook and a maid. The dude is damn' right to do what he likes to do: doing charities and studies. Why commute and work? There will be entrecôte de veau with pommes duchesse tonight, served with a glass of fine Merlot. And his shirts are hanging in his closet, crisp and clean from the iron service. Lucky boy.

Last edited:

First I never said to spare anyone, so please do not put words in my comment. Yes Louis has been quiet and of course I expect that of him as he is taking the advice I assume of lawyers and parents.......and as I said before there is more to this then what we are seeing and reading. And with Louis being so quiet just how does anyone know if he even sees the boys and helps with their guidance in life. Recently all the pictures of the royal family for many events show that the boys are not there...with the royal family.

Tessy needs help Now not tomorrow, she is acting out with all this anger and needs to deal with it. This is called mental health for she is showing that if not getting the help she needs, she is headed for a breakdown...she is not dealing with a clear head now.

And I stand by my opinion that there has been *2* people in this marriage, not one..........Both are accountable...........period!

Yes Louis is lucky he has a rich dad and is handed everything in life on a silver platter.......that does not make him an innocent party in this marriage!

I don't think anybody talks about guilt or innocence in the context of this divorce. Members just state how distasteful it is that Tessy is making such a spectacle of herself and is dragging her former husband and in-laws through the mud. She may have a point or not, few of us will know. But it would be more edifying if she kept silent about it, stopped running to the DM and stopped posting all kinds of nastiness on social media. Her sons of an age that they must be able to read these things.

The sooner she gets help the better.

Last edited:
Yes it is horrible what she is doing and yet there is lots of blame being placed on her for this break-up as I have seen here. Playing the blame game without knowing all the facts is to me being narrow minded for then when truth comes out it backfires big time. I am of the opinion that in any divorce there is a reason from both parties, there are 2 people in the marriage not just one. Tessy is in a horrible place now and it will effect her entire life as well as the boys for they will hear of this if not now eventually.....she needs help now, not later and I wonder where all her family is and these so called friends of hers?

It takes 2 to tango be it good or bad....

Yes it is horrible what she is doing and yet there is lots of blame being placed on her for this break-up as I have seen here. Playing the blame game without knowing all the facts is to me being narrow minded for then when truth comes out it backfires big time. I am of the opinion that in any divorce there is a reason from both parties, there are 2 people in the marriage not just one. Tessy is in a horrible place now and it will effect her entire life as well as the boys for they will hear of this if not now eventually.....she needs help now, not later and I wonder where all her family is and these so called friends of hers?

It takes 2 to tango be it good or bad....

Its her affair.. if she wants to get hielp that's her choice. If she does not want to gt help that is her choice.

Tessy at her Instagram
"I’m delighted to begin my role today as Official Ambassador of Montessori St Nicholas Group – a UK ‘early childhood’ education training provider and charity."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXs6dOFRGD/

I think most people on here have acknowledged that she is in need of help and not in the best place right now. I also think she gets blamed because she is the one who likes to air her troubles in public. This is precisely why it is crucial to be discreet, if you're careful about what you publish about your personal life, there will be less ammunition for criticisms. It's hard to criticize Louis because he knows to be quiet but no doubt about it, had he been acting like her, everyone would blame him. Anyway, for the nth time, I hope she has friends who are able to help and not enable her bitterness and sense of entitlement.

I also don't believe anyone here is particularly singling Tessy out; I think it's purely because Tessy has been so vocal and active online and saying some pretty questionable things relating to the GD family and her divorce etc which irks a lot of us here (myself included). If the situation was reversed and it was Louis posting such comments and acting in such a way; I would question him and disagree with him, too.

I also don't believe anyone here is particularly singling Tessy out; I think it's purely because Tessy has been so vocal and active online and saying some pretty questionable things relating to the GD family and her divorce etc which irks a lot of us here (myself included). If the situation was reversed and it was Louis posting such comments and acting in such a way; I would question him and disagree with him, too.
I doubt if Louis would behave in such a way... I didn't know much about Tessy, and then heard she was getting a divorce. and since then it has been all her prattling away on social media and making a fuss about things..
If she wants to keep the friendship of the LRF, that's not the way to go about it. And if she isn't interested in remaining royal, why not just shut up talking, and get a job (a proper job) and get on with it?

I quite admired Tessy when she and Louis first married. Now I think she is a gold-digger by virtue of her own divorce demands. The LRF has paid for both Louis and Tessy's extensive further education in both the US and the UK, providing accommodation, childcare, study fees, living allowances, etc.

That is no small amount of money involved and they had paid it willingly. Right about the time Tessy is on top of her game, great job, social circle, wardrobe, etc. a petition for divorce is applied for by Tessy in the UK in the belief that wives get a better deal in the UK and that prenups are only in play when both parties agree.

Of course, this was wrong and while the Decree Nisi was granted with little fanfare, the financial settlement had to be agreed upon before a Decree Absolute would be issued. So, since then we have been treated to a social media barrage of Tessy the Humanitarian, Tessy and Charity, all of which include couture gowns and flying all over Europe. Tessy with a 75,000 pa salary.

Then comes the supposedly final court case for the financial aspect and Tessy plays the loving mother representing herself, who has given up her job and expects the Court to order the LRF to give her the family home and car and continue to support her in the manner to which she has become accustomed which, since she no longer has a job, means living in style in that lovely house.

But, where is Louis in all this, has he been her trenchant enemy? No, when questioned he has supported her and railed against the gold-digger label attached to his wife. However, since the Decree Nisi, he left his job and relocated to France (probably to reassess his life and start over). Not surprisingly he chose to move into the "Family" owned property where his sister is also residing. Nobody is better than family when life zings you unexpectedly.

But, while Tessy was all over social media bragging about her wonderful achievements, job and accomplishments, using her children as props, Louis said and did nothing to publically hit back IMO to protect his children from ugly publicity. He got done over like a dog's dinner, his voluntary work with an NGO being seen as him being jobless and living off his family.

So, I despise Tessy. She was given so much, opportunities, lifestyle, two beautiful children, and not only was she not grateful, she disrespects the very people who have made this all possible. Now she is packing a hissy fit because the Judge told her he could not (and would not even if he could) order her soon to be ex-husband's family to give her their house, pay for its upkeep, feed and clothe her in style and let her continue to be a Princess. Wow. I really understand how hard done by she is . . . not!

Curiously they were 2 Events in Luxembourg.
A picture of the whole family without grand children because the 2 boys of Prince Louis were not there , the 2 girls of Prince Felix were not on the picture.
For Grand Duke Jean 's Birthday , the Tessy most beloved Member of the Grand Ducal Family , the two boys were again with Tessy .
Without GrandChildren the Grand Duchess MT took her 2 dogs on her knees.

I doubt if Louis would behave in such a way... I didn't know much about Tessy, and then heard she was getting a divorce. and since then it has been all her prattling away on social media and making a fuss about things..
If she wants to keep the friendship of the LRF, that's not the way to go about it. And if she isn't interested in remaining royal, why not just shut up talking, and get a job (a proper job) and get on with it?

Yes, Louis has always seemed to be a more reserved and private person, hence why the "if" of my post was used in a hypothetical sense ?
Agree with you about Tessy though. I liked her and admired her before all this debacle, though now she's becoming one of my least favourite "royals".

I quite admired Tessy when she and Louis first married. Now I think she is a gold-digger by virtue of her own divorce demands. The LRF has paid for both Louis and Tessy's extensive further education in both the US and the UK, providing accommodation, childcare, study fees, living allowances, etc.

That is no small amount of money involved and they had paid it willingly. Right about the time Tessy is on top of her game, great job, social circle, wardrobe, etc. a petition for divorce is applied for by Tessy in the UK in the belief that wives get a better deal in the UK and that prenups are only in play when both parties agree.

Of course, this was wrong and while the Decree Nisi was granted with little fanfare, the financial settlement had to be agreed upon before a Decree Absolute would be issued. So, since then we have been treated to a social media barrage of Tessy the Humanitarian, Tessy and Charity, all of which include couture gowns and flying all over Europe. Tessy with a 75,000 pa salary.

Then comes the supposedly final court case for the financial aspect and Tessy plays the loving mother representing herself, who has given up her job and expects the Court to order the LRF to give her the family home and car and continue to support her in the manner to which she has become accustomed which, since she no longer has a job, means living in style in that lovely house.

But, where is Louis in all this, has he been her trenchant enemy? No, when questioned he has supported her and railed against the gold-digger label attached to his wife. However, since the Decree Nisi, he left his job and relocated to France (probably to reassess his life and start over). Not surprisingly he chose to move into the "Family" owned property where his sister is also residing. Nobody is better than family when life zings you unexpectedly.

But, while Tessy was all over social media bragging about her wonderful achievements, job and accomplishments, using her children as props, Louis said and did nothing to publically hit back IMO to protect his children from ugly publicity. He got done over like a dog's dinner, his voluntary work with an NGO being seen as him being jobless and living off his family.

So, I despise Tessy. She was given so much, opportunities, lifestyle, two beautiful children, and not only was she not grateful, she disrespects the very people who have made this all possible. Now she is packing a hissy fit because the Judge told her he could not (and would not even if he could) order her soon to be ex-husband's family to give her their house, pay for its upkeep, feed and clothe her in style and let her continue to be a Princess. Wow. I really understand how hard done by she is . . . not!

Absolutely agree with you. To me, Tessy is a gold digger as the press initially suggested. Let me note that while it does take "two to tango," and Louis did get Tessy pregnant, we have to ask ourselves who had everything to gain and who had everything to lose with this pregnancy?

Just looking at Tessy's instagram, it is clear that she loves luxury. It's all about parties, gowns, and even tiaras, she's forever dropping names and even calls herself "Tessy from Luxembourg," even though I'm not sure that she is still a princess or can style herself one.

I use to like Tessy. To me, she was a poor girl that had proven to the royal family that she could become polished and refined, but lately, she has unsheathed her claws and is proving those that didn't want her in the first place were right! Very sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom