Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gulty is Instagram. Instagram and again Instagram
She started when she was still married to Prince Louis . I am sure the Grand Duke asked her to make a Choice. Freedom or a married Court life .
But if she wanted freedom that much, she could have it without being that overexposed. I mean, she could be more private and still have her freedom. But she makes sure to show others through her instagram that she travels a lot, meets lots of important people, share lots of intimate info about her sons, shows her jewels, dresses and party life. I wonder if she knows how damaging her behaviour is nowadays, or she simply doesn't care.

From November 30

Princess Tessy - our royal appointment at Little Black Dress
Princess Tessy of Luxembourg is joining forces with Little Black Dress to champion change as we become a driving force globally. Read on to hear our latest news on Tessy's new and exciting role with us.
Princess Tessy has a new role with Little Black Dress
We are pleased to announce our new women's champion HRH Princess Tessy of Luxembourg. Princess Tessy will become a key advisor within the business, which counts Alesha Dixon as a director and shareholder.
Princess Tessy will work with us to identify how we positively influence a range of challenges particularly facing mothers and women in modern society. Her first campaign will be working with TV personality Alesha to giveaway 1000 new dresses to new mums and raise much needed funding for the Refuge Charity, which supports victims of domestic abuse.
Tessy is an UNAids Global advocate for Young Women and Adolescent Girls. She is the patron at the United Nations in the UK. Here, she tackles issues of sexual violence in conflict. Also, Tessy is the Co-founder of Professors Without Borders, a social enterprise that aims to bring quality education all around the world. She also holds the position as Director of VICE Impact for Europe, the Middle East and African regions. And, top top it all,is the VICE Director of Special Projects. And, if that wasn't enough, she has her own consultancy where she works with global brands, institutions and individuals and advises them on a variety of topics.
Princess Tessy - our royal appointment at Little Black Dress _ LBD BLOG

Madi Magazine, Luxembourg
We are very happy to announce our collaboration with Princess Tessy de Nassau.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsrKpoFMJK/

Tessy's first article in Madi
"I am delighted to offer for the first time an officially glimpse into my new legal book that I am writing at the moment..."
"Of course, I do not have a legal education. However, through diligence and perseverance I achieved the unthinkable. I stood up in front of a High Court judge facing two opposing barristers, several solicitors, and the press. Indeed, a very unusual environment any mother would find herself in. I did not do it to prove myself to anybody. I spent my days making sure my two sons are well taken care of and happy. That is why I took my courage and stood there all by myself and argued my case...."
Litigant in person, my story. – www.madi.lu

Tessy's Christmas Card
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpUQsZl0vx/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brkf-ZNFk3s/

Last edited:
What? She is writing a book about her own failure in court (given that she is not happy with the result). And I still don't believe at all that her sons wouldn't be taken care of...

I'm not surprised that Tessy has now taken to writing a book about the divorce. It was a bad idea from the start to have no legal representatives in court, as it seemed like a rather fragile action.

Madi Magazine, Luxembourg
We are very happy to announce our collaboration with Princess Tessy de Nassau.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsrKpoFMJK/

Tessy's first article in Madi
"I am delighted to offer for the first time an officially glimpse into my new legal book that I am writing at the moment..."
"Of course, I do not have a legal education. However, through diligence and perseverance I achieved the unthinkable. I stood up in front of a High Court judge facing two opposing barristers, several solicitors, and the press. Indeed, a very unusual environment any mother would find herself in. I did not do it to prove myself to anybody. I spent my days making sure my two sons are well taken care of and happy. That is why I took my courage and stood there all by myself and argued my case...."
Litigant in person, my story. – www.madi.lu

Wow. She is now full of herself. Does she think herself as the new Erin Brokavich? And what unthinkable did she achieve? I am lost for the words.

But what does Tessy get in writing a book about her divorce? Does not she think about her children?
Tessy's behavior since the end of her marriage is quite dubious. I do not know what she wants with all this.

Does she sign with Princess Tessy? I cannot read it very well.

Does Tessy seriously write 'Princes Gabriel and Noah & their mom Princess Tessy' on her Christmas thank you-card?! (the picture on Twitter is not that clear, so I am not 100% sure).

Is this a new book she's writing? I thought she was already writing a book about divorce.

Sigh... in an odd way, I admire her bravado. She had lawyers for earlier court sessions; I don't understand why she represented herself at the end. Lawyers fees became too much? Disagreement with her legal team? Sympathy angle?

The boys will be fine and they will continue to have access to the family vacation homes, services, flight upgrades, whatever their grandparents are willing to pay for... It's Tessy's standard of living that has changed. I can understand why the GDF wishes to sell the matrimonial home. They probably don't see the point in maintaining a big home when it's mostly for Tessy whereas the boys spend most of their time in boarding school and Louis lives in Paris.
But what does Tessy get in writing a book about her divorce? Does not she think about her children?
Tessy's behavior since the end of her marriage is quite dubious. I do not know what she wants with all this.
Money, publicity. Presenting herself as a strong, independent woman (which she already is! Actually, she's doing much better than Louis at the moment)
Does she sign with Princess Tessy? I cannot read it very well.
Yes, she signed as "Princess Tessy"

Well ... Tessy publishes and sells the book in question and then what? Will she request a different Justice to review her divorce case? What will happen, if she loses her appeal?

Last edited:
Is this a new book she's writing? I thought she was already writing a book about divorce.

Sigh... in an odd way, I admire her bravado. She had lawyers for earlier court sessions; I don't understand why she represented herself at the end. Lawyers fees became too much? Disagreement with her legal team? Sympathy angle?

The boys will be fine and they will continue to have access to the family vacation homes, services, flight upgrades, whatever their grandparents are willing to pay for... It's Tessy's standard of living that has changed. I can understand why the GDF wishes to sell the matrimonial home. They probably don't see the point in maintaining a big home when it's mostly for Tessy whereas the boys spend most of their time in boarding school and Louis lives in Paris.

Money, publicity. Presenting herself as a strong, independent woman (which she already is! Actually, she's doing much better than Louis at the moment)
Yes, she signed as "Princess Tessy"

Yes, Tessy was £60,000 in debt to her lawyers according to the judgement released by the High Court.

The way she describes going to court you would think she was standing up to a big corporation cutting down the rainforest or using forced labour, let's be real...she went to get a payout so she can live in luxury for the rest of her life. That is what she wanted. It was always made clear her boys would be cared for and see no change to their lifestyle so it was to see what she could get for herself.

Honestly, even by royal standards she is the most arrogant and self-centred person I have heard of!

I wonder what will happen if, as I expect will happen, she is stripped of her Princess title. I wonder if she will even acknowledge it if fact of course she will, that will all be in book number 2!

Old legal saying: "He (she) who represents themselves in court has a fool for a client."

The former Princess Tessy's "courage" did not require her to stand up all alone "all by myself" to ensure her sons would be well looked after and happy.

Their father's wealthy, connected and ROYAL family would have and will see to that no matter what...and she knows that.

She did what she did before the High Court because she over-estimated both her abilities and her position.:ermm:

Last edited:
I'm shocked that Louis' family doesn't want Gabriel and Noah and their mother to stay living in their home. They have the means and Tessy might be working but she seems at a loose end and support for her is important for the boys' welfare and her own.

Writing a book is what Tessy is going to do because she wants to bring in money. The Princess history is what makes her different from everyone else looking for high paid positions.

Writing a book about Your divorce is pretty low IMO. The Grand Ducal family offered her another house up to £1.5 mill I think which is pretty fair to me. Maybe Louis wants to live in the house they once shared, why shouldn't he be able to live there with the boys? At the end of the day the Grand Ducal Family have assured her of housing until her youngest leaves university and that is a lot more than many would expect or get. Given all the fuss she is making I am surprised the Family are offering her anything as they don’t technically need to.

It amazes me how when it suits she is "just like every other woman" yet she clings to her Princes title for dear life and tries to get as much money out her in-laws as possible.

Last edited:
Yes, it is low. It is not what someone who feels valued and with a secure future would do.
Tessy is floundering for us all to see. I think it's sad.

Writing a book about Your divorce is pretty low IMO. The Grand Ducal family offered her another house up to £1.5 mill i tbink which is pretty fair to me. Maybe Louis wants to live in the house they once shared? At the end of the day they have assured her of housing until her youngest leaves university. Given all the fuss she is making I am surprised the Family are offering her anything as they don’t technically need to.

You’re right they don’t have to but surely they will have learned from what happened with Fergie. Fergie got a low payout in royal divorce terms and has since felt that she needs to support herself by promoting any number of products and by writing books.

The more the Ducal family don’t support Tessy and the children financially, the more risk in the long term that Tessy will enter into ventures that will prove embarrassing to them particularly if she is struggling financially.

I have to say though I am still disappointed in Louis. He is the father of two boys and in his 30’s and is still relying on his parents to sort this out as he doesn’t work. I appreciate he has dyslexia but that wouldn’t be a valid excuse for a non royal with two children not to find a way to support them. Louis has links to many connections to find employment and should be able to adequately support his own children by himself.

In fairness we don’t know what Louis is doing, if he is working unpaid for a chairty, for instance, would we be a bit more sympathetic? Personally I have always thought all the grand ducal couple’s children get the same treatment, so each gets the same level of allowance, a house to live in (owned by the family trust or whatever it is) and then the facilities and travel described in the divorce judgement - use of family properties for holidays, upgrades etc. The only one who probably gets more is Guillaume as heir.
Thus if the other children work they are supplementing this allowance. In reality most people in their position don’t have to work to live but work for something to do each day. Its sad is Louis is just idling his days but if he is doing other things with his time - charity work etc- then that is good for him.
We really only know Teasys side of it and, from the judgement, that Louis is not being paid.

In fairness we don’t know what Louis is doing, if he is working unpaid for a chairty, for instance, would we be a bit more sympathetic? Personally I have always thought all the grand ducal couple’s children get the same treatment, so each gets the same level of allowance, a house to live in (owned by the family trust or whatever it is) and then the facilities and travel described in the divorce judgement - use of family properties for holidays, upgrades etc. The only one who probably gets more is Guillaume as heir.
Thus if the other children work they are supplementing this allowance. In reality most people in their position don’t have to work to live but work for something to do each day. Its sad is Louis is just idling his days but if he is doing other things with his time - charity work etc- then that is good for him.
We really only know Teasys side of it and, from the judgement, that Louis is not being paid.

We know what Louis is doing. According to his bio at the grand ducal website "Currently Prince Louis lives in Paris and works as a directional consultant at Laurent Meeschaert Conseil. He is helping people learn to know themselves, find their strengths and weaknesses, learn how and where to make best use of these strengths and weaknesses and help in the management of internal and external conflicts. He plans offer these consulting services to companies and individuals alike. Prince Louis has a strong understanding of and will to help people with dyslexia due to his own personal experience and training given by Beatrice Sauvageot, who is
one of the leading experts in this field."
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/famille/EN-BioPrinceLouis2018.pdf

And Louis is listed to "Our team" at the website of Laurent Meeschaert Conseil.
Our team - LAURENT MEESCHAERT Consultants

It seems that for now he doesn't get salary of being a consultant.

Tessy is showing that she is not a good person. Because of her attitudes the life of Prince Louis was exposed like never before. Louis and his brothers do not really need paid work, they belong to one of the richest royal families in the world, and that's understandable. Alexandra is in Paris working on charity projects, according to what is known, Sebastian was in the army and is now looking for work, and Felix works in the wine company of his wife's family. According to what is known of the brothers of the Grand Duke Henri few were those who had paid work. I do not think the sisters ever worked. Tessy is only interested in maintaining her lifestyle and showing her ingratitude to the children's father and the grand ducal family.

I think Tesy is worse writing a book and using louis and his family and her royal links to boost sales than Louis living off his parents money while doing unpaid work.

I think Tesy is worse writing a book and using louis and his family and her royal links to boost sales than Louis living off his parents money while doing unpaid work.

I also think. So far she has also lived on this money and wants to continue living. Tessy is showing a bad character. I hope Louis is able to overcome all this and can make his normal life and be with his children.

I thought Tessy could no longer use the title of Princess, since technically she is no longer a Princess of Luxembourg. I also don’t understand the book. Why? Is she so bitter about the breakup, which seemed to be more about them growing up and apart than anything? Is she not concerned how this looks to her children? The constant sniping/digs at their paternal side seems unnecessary. If she’s truly independent and a strong woman, succeed without them. That’s the best revenge.

I thought Tessy could no longer use the title of Princess, since technically she is no longer a Princess of Luxembourg. I also don’t understand the book. Why? Is she so bitter about the breakup, which seemed to be more about them growing up and apart than anything? Is she not concerned how this looks to her children? The constant sniping/digs at their paternal side seems unnecessary. If she’s truly independent and a strong woman, succeed without them. That’s the best revenge.

They are still not divorced.

Almost. It needs a rubber stamp six weeks after the settlement or some such.

Tessy is unhappy because she had asked for the family home and it's upkeep, and £5 million as a settlement, spousal support, the family car and, of course, the continued upkeep of the children and their boarding school fees, extra-curriculum activities, etc.

She resigned her job to write this book.

Seems pretty silly to give up a £75,000 a year job to write a book when you have little experience and aren’t that well known at all. Bad decision IMO

Her reasoning might be that now she no longer has an income so Louis' parents should provide for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom