Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she also said once that she would always love Louis.

It's unfortunate that 'houseoflifelondon' has the word 'felon' clear smack in the middle of it's Instagram name!
They need to change that.

DM was wrong in calling Tessy's dress a wedding dress and portraying her as upset/unhinged when it seems the birthday event was a happy surprise. To me DM risks influencing the court case and I would think that is unlawful. What motivated DM to republish the Instagram posts? and to place a value judgement on them?
They are perverting the course of justice.

Tessy should keep her private life private IMO.
That said, it is her choice.

Last edited:
Which is all true, but there is some irony that Tessy herself seems to have influenced much of the DMs earlier coverage of the divorce etc, now it is coming back to bite her.

Yes, there is some irony. The earlier coverage didn't put Tessy in a bad light.

Earlier reports seemed to concentrate on what was said in the court room and on photos of their public life together. Before this, DM didn't seem to put their own interpretation or value judgement on Instagram posts. That is the difference.

It's risky to post on Instagram particularly when DM starts to contort the meaning of images.
The reality is that we all will place our value judgements on Tessy's posts and even on the fact that she is posting, but her choice to post on Instagram shouldn't sway the court. It has nothing to do with her housing or other needs. DM illuminating the posts and twisting them I think could harm her case.

And Tessy was the one who went to them with a statement about the divorce.

Conference and Gala Evenings . That is her life.
Prince Louis lives in Paris . Is that new ?

Talking to the Daily Mail... chique. :glare:

That she does not have a lawyer but is representing herself is apparently female empowerment.

I wish she would stop making such an exhibition of herself. If not for her own sake then at least for her children's.

Last edited:
From reading the article in the Daily Mail I fail to see how the couple could possibly still be friends and fighting over money. I am pretty sure that would ensure there are hard feelings there. And, I still believe that she is representing herself in court to emphasize that she does not have the means to hire a lawyer, all the while wearing designer clothes. Amazing how new facts come out all the time whenever she gives interviews.

As Hereditary Princess says, desperate for attention, in my view.

From reading the article in the Daily Mail I fail to see how the couple could possibly still be friends and fighting over money. I am pretty sure that would ensure there are hard feelings there. And, I still believe that she is representing herself in court to emphasize that she does not have the means to hire a lawyer, all the while wearing designer clothes. Amazing how new facts come out all the time whenever she gives interviews.

Has the divorce been ratified yet ? Sorry to ask, but I don't follow Luxembourg news very often.

If the couple is already legally separated, I don't understand why Tessy is still using her royal titles and styles. Coincidentally, I was researching the Nassau Family Pact today for another reason and the text seems to be pretty explicit about ex-wives losing their titles. Am I missing something ?

Has the divorce been ratified yet ? Sorry to ask, but I don't follow Luxembourg news very often.

If the couple is already legally separated, I don't understand why Tessy is still using her royal titles and styles. Coincidentally, I was researching the Nassau Family Pact today for another reason and the text seems to be pretty explicit about ex-wives losing their titles. Am I missing something ?

As I understand it, the divorce isn’t final until they finish wrestling over what details are at play in these settlement hearings. The points of contention have been deemed private, so we don’t know for sure if it’s about money, child custody, or what, exactly. As for her title, the family pact was enacted after she got her title and the exact text of the order granting her title has not been made public, so there is some question about whether she keeps it. Some say it’s possible the pact applies only to those who married in after the current version was adopted, some say it is retroactive. Given the lack of full disclosure, reasonable minds can disagree.

The gulty is Instagram. Instagram and again Instagram
She started when she was still married to Prince Louis . I am sure the Grand Duke asked her to make a Choice. Freedom or a married Court life .

Last edited:
I honestly think something has happened along the way and Tessy had changed in some way. We never saw behaviour like this before. She was well respected by most Lux RF followers for doing more than was expected of her in terms of charity work, public duties etc. Personally I think she allowed it to go to her head, she wanted more and believes she can be some headline grabbing, humanitarian saving the word singly handedly with the adulation that would entail. In some ways I can see why, even as a relatively minor royal she got a taste of what it was like to be "important" - the crowds, the followers, the dresses, the jewels, access to learning and education, visiting the UN and meeting important people, the positive headlines and of course some people will always want more. I think she did and realised Louis wasn't like that and wouldn't want the same and with his two older brothers marrying she was slipping further and further down in importance, maybe she was even asked to dial back her duties so as not to show up the Hereditary Grand Duchess. She saw what she wanted and has gone for it, above all else, Tessy wants the glory and fame and that is her weakness.

It's hard to know what went wrong with the marriage...perhaps just simply a situation where as they matured they discovered they wanted different things in life.

LaRae

Two videos put to Youtube in October, Louis talking about dyslexia

It's rather sad that love from her children, parents and close friends isn't enough to stop her from giving these kind of interviews and ALWAYS posting attention-seeking posts on Instagram (so much so I've had to mute her account). And this is coming from a former fan of Tessy. I do agree with those who say that there's definitely a bit more to the incident than just a divorce, something big has clearly happened that has hurt Tessy deeply, enough to change her personality (though I'm not sure if she's changed or if she's always been like this deep down, and now she has somebody to take it out on, her true personality is showing).

Conference and Gala Evenings . That is her life.
Prince Louis lives in Paris . Is that new ?

He has been living there for quite some time now; has a job overthere. When Luxembourg made a state visit yo France he was already living there. Must make it harder for his sons to see him regularly.

From all the sons Louis resemblances his father most, I think. He has a sort of restraint in his outings, which his father (and his siblings by the way) also have.

He has been living there for quite some time now; has a job overthere. When Luxembourg made a state visit yo France he was already living there. Must make it harder for his sons to see him regularly.

The boys go to a boarding school and Paris isn't hours away from London so I am sure he could still see them at weekends.

The boys go to a boarding school and Paris isn't hours away from London so I am sure he could still see them at weekends.

I didn't know they went to a biarding school. And of course they will still see each other but it is a bit more complicated compared to having both parents live in the same city and country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom