Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean :ohmy:Implyin she is a bad mother, neglecting her sons or something :bang:

I doubt that was the meaning of the original poster. It is likely they were alluding to the comments she made regarding her estranged husband and his family, which were mentioned earlier in either this thread or the thread on the divorce.

In Luxurazzi picture of HS Hiighness Princess Nora who represented Liechtenstein.

Prince Louis was there too (no picture) and Princess Tessy wrote the opening ceremony for RTL ! ( No picture of her too).
Please Eya , stop sending us every day Tessy's Instagrams , with her personnal glory.

I have posted pictures and from Prince Paul-Louis and from Princess Nora in their threads!
Tessy this moment is from the youngers the only active member of The Luxemburg Royal Family even ex, and personally i posted everything i find it me interested! , if someone like it or not......

Last edited:
I have posted pictures and from Prince Paul-Louis and from Princess Nora in their threads!
Tessy this moment is from the youngers the only active member of The Luxemburg Royal Family even ex, and personally i posted everything i find it me interested! , if someone like it or not......

You should keep posting the photos, imo. As long as this is also a thread for Tessy, then it has a place here. If others don't like it, they don't have to click on the links. :flowers:

Reactions: eya

i for one am glad that others post links to various public webresources so i don't have to check out all those websites myself...
I do occassionally feel that Tessy overshares on her Instagram but if she shares it publicly we can share it publicly here, right?
(just like P.Charlene shares pics of the twins on her Insta, haven't heard anyone complaining about that ;) )

Reactions: eya

This is a public forum and you have every right to share what has you interested. Without your contributions a lot of the threads would be very empty and we wouldn't hear of so much news, especially about the lesser known and non-reigning royals (of which you always valuably contribute to). It's also useful for people who don't have Instagram but still want to see posts from the individuals in question. Most of us don't have a problem - quite the opposite - with what you do so don't let one frustrated person stop you from posting. Those who don't like Instagram links can ignore them, after all. ?

Nevermore a publication about Tessy in courgrandducale, luxarazzi, Luxemburger Wort, republicain Lorrain. I suppose the Grand Ducal Court asked them.

I lived in Luxembourg , I have a lot of friends who know a lot about the grand Ducal Family.
I am not a frustated person but am absolutely not a Tessy Fan ! MO

She added a very snarky reply when asked about the Grand Duchess. Wow. View attachment 301666
I'm puzzled the commenter was surprised GD Maria Teresa was not welcoming. No matter how kind she is, I'm sure finding out her teenage son got his girlfriend of a year pregnant was a shock and MT probably had trouble accepting the situation. I very much doubt her first thought was "Yes, an unexpected pregnancy is exactly what I wanted for my 19-year-old student/job-less son."

Despite her youth, Tessy was in a better position to be a parent. She had a job with the Luxembourg army so I assume she had medical insurance, maternity leave, and other benefits. I understand Tessy's feelings; no one likes feeling unwelcome.

How wonderful that GD Jean was able to overlook the circumstances and focus on a new great-grandchild/granddaughter-in-law.
Nevermore a publication about Tessy in courgrandducale, luxarazzi, Luxemburger Wort, republicain Lorrain. I suppose the Grand Ducal Court asked them.

I lived in Luxembourg , I have a lot of friends who know a lot about the grand Ducal Family.
I am not a frustated person but am absolutely not a Tessy Fan ! MO
I don't believe the GDF would ask the media to refrain from reporting about Tessy. Seems a bad idea. Wouldn't the media balk at getting directions from the Cour? Does the Cour/GDF have that much power? If they did, RTL is ignoring it as they have several projects with Tessy.

Of course, I don't expect the Cour to provide Tessy news but Luxarazzi stated they would not post about Tessy's activities (unless something official happens) because they didn't want to take sides. Posting about Tessy would look like they're supporting her and that would be unfair to Louis.

Last edited:
Prisma; Of course said:
I agree with you it is what I thought.
Too much instragrams from Tessy everywhere she is but the Royal Forums members are interested.
I stop reading them until the divorce is pronounced.

Friends from Luxembourg told me that Tessy asked Tele letzeburg to come but they did not !

I just read Tessy's instagram post from Nigeria. I was surprised it was in English and not in French. I just assumed it would be in French. Does she always post in English?

:previous: Tessy always posts in English, or at least, most of the time. I presume so she can reach an international audience. She also lives in the UK so I presume that's also another factor for her English posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom