The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Majesty

It also sounds like Tessy, who has stated that she "identifies so much" with the late Diana Princess of Wales, is once again attempting to mirror her own situation with that of Diana. When Diana lost her HRH, either William or Harry was widely reported in the media as having responded that they didn't care one bit, because to them she was "just Mummy" or "still Mummy" or something similar.

Obviously I could be wrong but Tessy's latest Instagram parroting of Noah and Gabriel assuring their Mummy that they don't need a castle sounds suspiciously similar.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 01-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
It also sounds like Tessy, who has stated that she "identifies so much" with the late Diana Princess of Wales, is once again attempting to mirror her own situation with that of Diana. When Diana lost her HRH, either William or Harry was widely reported in the media as having responded that they didn't care one bit, because to them she was "just Mummy" or "still Mummy" or something similar.

Obviously I could be wrong but Tessy's latest Instagram parroting of Noah and Gabriel assuring their Mummy that they don't need a castle sounds suspiciously similar.
Even still, it was widely rumored that William was telling Diana that when he became King he'd restore Diana's HRH. Obviously, Noah and Gabriel won't be head of the family and couldn't give her a title, but still shows the title has some currency.

Old 01-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Given that I have no doubt Tessy is vain enough to read these boards, I think we should avoid comparing her to Diana before her head becomes too big to fit through doors
Old 01-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Majesty

Too late, i'm afraid. The former Tessy Anthony has already compared herself to the late Princess of Wales and has even been photographed recently wearing a replica of Diana's famous sapphire and diamond engagement ring.

She is also on Instagram gushing about her love and great friendship with Diana's niece Lady Kitty Spencer.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 01-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Nobility

Not the ring! Wow, that’s rather pathetic.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

No way! Haven't seen her with the ring. She is seemingly rather unhinged at the moment. I wonder if she has an obsessive personality.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
seems like most of her posts are ridiculous. She will give up if she gets no interest or response.
AND if people quit posting her instagram and twitter posts on here!
Old 01-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessMia View Post
Not the ring! Wow, that’s rather pathetic.

Check out post #691 in the "Lous/Tessy to Divorce" thread. Have a peek at it. You really must!

Old 01-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Check out post #691 in the "Lous/Tessy to Divorce" thread. Have a peek at it. You really must!
I’m embarrassed for her. Just no.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Could you link me to that thread? I cannot seem to find thread by searching.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
Could you link me to that thread? I cannot seem to find thread by searching.
Link to the specific post within the thread.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori138 View Post
AND if people quit posting her instagram and twitter posts on here!
I have to say whilst I initially was one of those who would repost her messages on here I really do feel Tessy is in such a bad place that it would be nice if we all just forget her for 2019.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes , you are si right Tommy . To day Grand Duke Jean celebrates his 98th Birthday.
His popular Grand Ducal Family did not deserve these sad instagrams where 2 Princes of the House are involved..
Old 01-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Royal Highness

I don't understand why people don't see what is going on with her, she is in trouble emotionally. Right now she is a very angry person and acting out with that anger.....Something somewhere triggered that anger and turned her into this rageful woman out of control. I for one minute do not believe this is all about money and title and position.....this divorce and whatever happened in that time period that she was married has something to do with how angry she is now. She is suffering an emotional breakdown for everyone to see and yet all people can do is blame her for her behavior instead of helping her. She is in need of mental health right now, a doctor, a therapist, someone whom she trusts that will give her the help she needs to over come this and help her learn to get on with her life.........Believe me I get right where she is coming from, been there and learned and got the help I needed......blame game is for those that do not understand there is more to this then what is going on now in public. All members of the marriage are responsible, not just the woman! And even family members on both sides can and do contribute to what is going on..........
Old 01-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Mr Payton , her health problems are private . She is just angry about the Court Decision.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Royal Highness

I get that mental health problems are private yet when someone is acting out as she has been long before the courts decisions there is a problem in her behavior and the world sees that. It is not just anger about what a court decided to do, this is something that has been going on now for quite some time as I have seen it and read it....Behavior in public says a great deal about a person for it can show how stable or unstable a person can be.....Her behavior is out of control for a long time and yet all I see is the blame game which is so easy for people to do.....there is **2** people in a marriage not one. Just because someone is royal does not make them incapable of questionable behavior as we have seen for decades now........I question her behavior not blaming either party here.......there is something wrong right now with Tessy and money will not fix it ever...emotionally she needs help and that is called a doc or therapist and mental health. I think imho that life experiences have a great deal to do with how we as a person reacts to a situation and handles it..........she is going through a very tough time now and it shows in her behavior, that smile of hers hides a lot of anger and pain.....you have to experience it in life and become aware of it when you see it in others....blaming someone with not knowing the full facts is the easy way out.....I see an angry girl out of control in her life and in need of professional help! And all alone it seems for where is her family and friends that could guide her and help her.....Tessy will have to hit bottom before she realizes what she is doing is wrong........and that is damn scary ..........

See people that experience this kind of behavior and become aware of it with help can see it in others very clearly............
Old 01-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Link to the specific post within the thread.
Thank you.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Okay, my last post for 2019 about this woman

Yesterday she posted a picture and commented this with it:

tessy_from_luxembourgDon’t let other people’s insecurities define who you are ✊���� yes, we all go through **** All the time. That’s life. You cannot change the circumstances that come up. However, you can decide how you react to them and how much you allow them to be part of your happiness. A good example is my divorce. What a **** show right? Favours, lies and perceptions. However, I chose the route of constructive dialogue, hard work and most importantly take care of my sons even more as the main caretaker. You cannot beat negativity with negativity :) when life gives you lemons ... make lemonade ����#reflect #yourhappiness #staykind

So apparently Tessy thinks the divorce was full of favours, lies and perceptions. Hmmm, sour grapes much? But hey it is okay she "chose the route of constructive dialogue" - because this sounds constructive right? Also, as the boys seem to be at boarding school claiming to be the main caretaker is pretty low.

She is so bitter it's twisting her up inside and making her an ugly ugly person. Enough is enough Tessy, just move on and stop this.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

I get the feeling (over the months of comments/behavior) that she did not want the divorce..at least not the initial process.

LaRae
Old 01-05-2019, 10:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quoted from Princess Tessy's comment (post #587):

Quote:
A good example is my divorce. What a **** show right? Favours, lies and perceptions.
Is this obliquely addressing the ruling of the English divorce court? Based on the information provided in the ruling, the judgment was apparently more favorable to her (and less favorable to her husband) than one would expect for a divorcing couple in their financial positions in the English context; additionally, she was described by the judge in more complimentary terms than her husband was. (Of course, the comment may be addressing some other matter.)

Closed Thread