The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

From November

Old 12-02-2018, 04:02 AM
Majesty

From all the sons Louis resemblances his father most, I think. He has a sort of restraint in his outings, which his father (and his siblings by the way) also have.

Old 12-02-2018, 04:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
He has been living there for quite some time now; has a job overthere. When Luxembourg made a state visit yo France he was already living there. Must make it harder for his sons to see him regularly.
The boys go to a boarding school and Paris isn't hours away from London so I am sure he could still see them at weekends.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
The boys go to a boarding school and Paris isn't hours away from London so I am sure he could still see them at weekends.
I didn't know they went to a biarding school. And of course they will still see each other but it is a bit more complicated compared to having both parents live in the same city and country.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Tessy sending her love from Barcelona!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq4dpNAl06S/

Tessy posted her last post for 2018 and wish us with her boys Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq52v0tF0Sc/
Old 12-02-2018, 06:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
The gulty is Instagram. Instagram and again Instagram
She started when she was still married to Prince Louis . I am sure the Grand Duke asked her to make a Choice. Freedom or a married Court life .
But if she wanted freedom that much, she could have it without being that overexposed. I mean, she could be more private and still have her freedom. But she makes sure to show others through her instagram that she travels a lot, meets lots of important people, share lots of intimate info about her sons, shows her jewels, dresses and party life. I wonder if she knows how damaging her behaviour is nowadays, or she simply doesn't care.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

From November 30

Princess Tessy - our royal appointment at Little Black Dress
Princess Tessy of Luxembourg is joining forces with Little Black Dress to champion change as we become a driving force globally. Read on to hear our latest news on Tessy's new and exciting role with us.
Princess Tessy has a new role with Little Black Dress
We are pleased to announce our new women's champion HRH Princess Tessy of Luxembourg. Princess Tessy will become a key advisor within the business, which counts Alesha Dixon as a director and shareholder.
Princess Tessy will work with us to identify how we positively influence a range of challenges particularly facing mothers and women in modern society. Her first campaign will be working with TV personality Alesha to giveaway 1000 new dresses to new mums and raise much needed funding for the Refuge Charity, which supports victims of domestic abuse.
Tessy is an UNAids Global advocate for Young Women and Adolescent Girls. She is the patron at the United Nations in the UK. Here, she tackles issues of sexual violence in conflict. Also, Tessy is the Co-founder of Professors Without Borders, a social enterprise that aims to bring quality education all around the world. She also holds the position as Director of VICE Impact for Europe, the Middle East and African regions. And, top top it all,is the VICE Director of Special Projects. And, if that wasn't enough, she has her own consultancy where she works with global brands, institutions and individuals and advises them on a variety of topics.
Princess Tessy - our royal appointment at Little Black Dress _ LBD BLOG
Old 12-17-2018, 01:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

From Tessy's website

Press Statement- Women In Higher Education
Women In Higher Education Initiative
PROWIBO co-founder Tessy de Nassau will be launching the Women in Higher Education Initiative at PROWIBO’s Women’s Breakfast.
Press Statement- Women In Higher Education _ Tessy de Nassau
Old 12-22-2018, 02:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Madi Magazine, Luxembourg
We are very happy to announce our collaboration with Princess Tessy de Nassau.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsrKpoFMJK/

Tessy's first article in Madi
"I am delighted to offer for the first time an officially glimpse into my new legal book that I am writing at the moment..."
"Of course, I do not have a legal education. However, through diligence and perseverance I achieved the unthinkable. I stood up in front of a High Court judge facing two opposing barristers, several solicitors, and the press. Indeed, a very unusual environment any mother would find herself in. I did not do it to prove myself to anybody. I spent my days making sure my two sons are well taken care of and happy. That is why I took my courage and stood there all by myself and argued my case...."
Litigant in person, my story. – www.madi.lu

Tessy's Christmas Card
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpUQsZl0vx/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brkf-ZNFk3s/
Old 12-22-2018, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

What? She is writing a book about her own failure in court (given that she is not happy with the result). And I still don't believe at all that her sons wouldn't be taken care of...
Old 12-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm not surprised that Tessy has now taken to writing a book about the divorce. It was a bad idea from the start to have no legal representatives in court, as it seemed like a rather fragile action.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-22-2018, 04:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Madi Magazine, Luxembourg
We are very happy to announce our collaboration with Princess Tessy de Nassau.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsrKpoFMJK/

Tessy's first article in Madi
"I am delighted to offer for the first time an officially glimpse into my new legal book that I am writing at the moment..."
"Of course, I do not have a legal education. However, through diligence and perseverance I achieved the unthinkable. I stood up in front of a High Court judge facing two opposing barristers, several solicitors, and the press. Indeed, a very unusual environment any mother would find herself in. I did not do it to prove myself to anybody. I spent my days making sure my two sons are well taken care of and happy. That is why I took my courage and stood there all by myself and argued my case...."
Litigant in person, my story. – www.madi.lu
Wow. She is now full of herself. Does she think herself as the new Erin Brokavich? And what unthinkable did she achieve? I am lost for the words.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

But what does Tessy get in writing a book about her divorce? Does not she think about her children?
Tessy's behavior since the end of her marriage is quite dubious. I do not know what she wants with all this.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness

Does she sign with Princess Tessy? I cannot read it very well.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Does Tessy seriously write 'Princes Gabriel and Noah & their mom Princess Tessy' on her Christmas thank you-card?! (the picture on Twitter is not that clear, so I am not 100% sure).
Old 12-22-2018, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Is this a new book she's writing? I thought she was already writing a book about divorce.

Sigh... in an odd way, I admire her bravado. She had lawyers for earlier court sessions; I don't understand why she represented herself at the end. Lawyers fees became too much? Disagreement with her legal team? Sympathy angle?

The boys will be fine and they will continue to have access to the family vacation homes, services, flight upgrades, whatever their grandparents are willing to pay for... It's Tessy's standard of living that has changed. I can understand why the GDF wishes to sell the matrimonial home. They probably don't see the point in maintaining a big home when it's mostly for Tessy whereas the boys spend most of their time in boarding school and Louis lives in Paris.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
But what does Tessy get in writing a book about her divorce? Does not she think about her children?
Tessy's behavior since the end of her marriage is quite dubious. I do not know what she wants with all this.
Money, publicity. Presenting herself as a strong, independent woman (which she already is! Actually, she's doing much better than Louis at the moment)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Does she sign with Princess Tessy? I cannot read it very well.
Yes, she signed as "Princess Tessy"
Old 12-22-2018, 06:56 PM
Majesty

Well ... Tessy publishes and sells the book in question and then what? Will she request a different Justice to review her divorce case? What will happen, if she loses her appeal?
Old 12-22-2018, 07:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Is this a new book she's writing? I thought she was already writing a book about divorce.

Sigh... in an odd way, I admire her bravado. She had lawyers for earlier court sessions; I don't understand why she represented herself at the end. Lawyers fees became too much? Disagreement with her legal team? Sympathy angle?

The boys will be fine and they will continue to have access to the family vacation homes, services, flight upgrades, whatever their grandparents are willing to pay for... It's Tessy's standard of living that has changed. I can understand why the GDF wishes to sell the matrimonial home. They probably don't see the point in maintaining a big home when it's mostly for Tessy whereas the boys spend most of their time in boarding school and Louis lives in Paris.

Money, publicity. Presenting herself as a strong, independent woman (which she already is! Actually, she's doing much better than Louis at the moment)
Yes, she signed as "Princess Tessy"
Yes, Tessy was £60,000 in debt to her lawyers according to the judgement released by the High Court.

The way she describes going to court you would think she was standing up to a big corporation cutting down the rainforest or using forced labour, let's be real...she went to get a payout so she can live in luxury for the rest of her life. That is what she wanted. It was always made clear her boys would be cared for and see no change to their lifestyle so it was to see what she could get for herself.

Honestly, even by royal standards she is the most arrogant and self-centred person I have heard of!

I wonder what will happen if, as I expect will happen, she is stripped of her Princess title. I wonder if she will even acknowledge it if fact of course she will, that will all be in book number 2!
Old 12-22-2018, 07:08 PM
Courtier

Old legal saying: "He (she) who represents themselves in court has a fool for a client."
Old 12-22-2018, 07:36 PM
Majesty

The former Princess Tessy's "courage" did not require her to stand up all alone "all by myself" to ensure her sons would be well looked after and happy.

Their father's wealthy, connected and ROYAL family would have and will see to that no matter what...and she knows that.

She did what she did before the High Court because she over-estimated both her abilities and her position.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Closed Thread