The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 07:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy- View Post
I find most of her posts cringe-worthy with way too much oversharing, especially of information about her boys.
It does sound cringe worthy... I really would lik to like Tessy, as it seemed wonderful that she had studied and was launched on a worthwhile career, but she seems to be so insistent on putting herself forward in public, with pics of herself and anecdotes about her children....

Old 04-28-2018, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't understand why the HRH the Grand Duke of Luxembourg did not ask her to stop posting pictures of his Grand Children , Princes of Luxembourg.

Old 04-28-2018, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Aren't they still going through the divorce in the courts? Louis' lawyers could well have asked for her to stop posting
Old 04-28-2018, 10:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

I thought with the divorce, Tessy would want to be more private. But I guess it's the opposite, it looks like she is seeking attention from the world, and she shares personal information on a regular basis, way too much sometimes...I wasn't really expecting her to be this way after divorce. When people who were public figures like her divorce royals or other prominent people, usually go "hiding", meaning they finally have the privacy they wanted and never had before. With Tessy is the reverse...and I'm not sure I'm buying her new approach...
Old 04-28-2018, 10:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessElena View Post
Has she always been this oversharing? Because if not, ugh Tessy...
I never payed attention to her IG account while she was still with Louis, but IMO her whole demeanor changed after she and Louis broke up. I used to think she was the most grounded and hardest working of the Lux married-ins.

Now, instead of focusing on her children and her work she seems to be focused on how to make their father and grandparents look bad. IG posts saying she's going to 'take out the trash' in reference to her relationship with her former husband and in-laws, or of her drinking champagne while surrounded by Chanel handbags are not anything I would have ever expected to see from her. It seems she either was hiding who she truly was all these years or she has had some kind of breakdown and isn't making rational decisions. Either way, I'm very disappointed that my (formerly) favorite Lux lady after MT has turned out to be an attention seeking fame w****.
Old 04-28-2018, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I n IG posts saying she's going to 'take out the trash' in reference to her relationship with her former husband and in-laws, or of her drinking champagne while surrounded by Chanel handbags are not anything I would have ever expected to see from her. It seems she either was hiding who she truly was all these years or she has had some kind of breakdown and isn't making rational decisions. Either way, I'm very disappointed that my (formerly) favorite Lux lady after MT has turned out to be an attention seeking fame w****.
well I think you're right. either she's in a very bitter mood and acting up.. or else she now fears that losing royal marital rank will relegate her to a quieter less publicised life than she would realy like and she's doing her best to make sure that the world knows she's there....and being rude about her former in laws... So perhaps the quieter hard working Tessy of her married days was an act... now this is her real self coming out.. Or maybe lets hope it is a temporary blip....
Old 04-28-2018, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It think Tessy has taken to the divorce quite badly, I don't want to start a speculation on who initiated it or what prompted it etc but perhaps she didn't see it coming and it appears that she still hasn't gotten over it (I don't blame her for that though; divorce must be painful [even to those who initiated it to some extent], especially if one has been with their partner for a long time) as her Instagram posts would suggest. I really admired Tessy when she was a member of the GDF but, much like others, her "new personality" has made me think otherwise. I guess she is quite a sensitive person and is clearly hurt by her separation from Louis so wants to voice her feelings on social media. Some people feel much better after venting on a public account or putting a person down on social media.
It wouldn't surprise me if Louis will include Tessy's activities on social media in their lawsuit (if he hasn't already).

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I never payed attention to her IG account while she was still with Louis, but IMO her whole demeanor changed after she and Louis broke up. I used to think she was the most grounded and hardest working of the Lux married-ins.

Now, instead of focusing on her children and her work she seems to be focused on how to make their father and grandparents look bad. IG posts saying she's going to 'take out the trash' in reference to her relationship with her former husband and in-laws, or of her drinking champagne while surrounded by Chanel handbags are not anything I would have ever expected to see from her. It seems she either was hiding who she truly was all these years or she has had some kind of breakdown and isn't making rational decisions. Either way, I'm very disappointed that my (formerly) favorite Lux lady after MT has turned out to be an attention seeking fame w****.
You are right, thank you for your wonderful insight

She seriously sounds like she wants to "prove" something, as if she needs no man...Nobody to be this awesome strong woman, who can do just anything she wishes....Ugh, just ugh.

I think she can talk and post about the children all she wants, they are her children as well, but it would be really nice if it was doneso in an appropiate manner. Her children are like what, 12 and 11 now? Her latest post about them made them sound like toddlers if anything.

She seriously reeks of no class...
Old 05-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Tessy attended Paola Diana's 'Saving The World' book launch in London yesterday, May 2:

** rex gallery ** instagram **
Old 05-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent

To day Prince Louis and his two boys were at the Octave in Luxembourg. Great Pictures of the Grand Duchess with her grandsons and a smiling Prince Louis.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Nice to see the boys with their father, and with it being a bank holiday on Monday I hope they are enjoying a nice long weekend together.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's nice to hear that Gabriel and Noah attended an event with Louis. It feels like they haven't seen him much lately since there haven't been many sightings of Louis and his sons together.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
It's nice to hear that Gabriel and Noah attended an event with Louis. It feels like they haven't seen him much lately since there haven't been many sightings of Louis and his sons together.
Do we ever see much of Louis??? Louis flies under the radar. Just because we don't see much of him in media with his sons, doesn't men he doesn't see them very often. I would think they likely stay with him, when their mother is travelling with her work. Does he still live in London??

We don't see the boys a lot, as the royal family only gives out photos of public events and official portraits and such. And since the boys live and go to school in the UK, they aren't at these types of events a lot.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:22 AM
Heir Apparent

It is not because HRH Prince Louis does not have an Instagram account that he is not very ofter with his boys. On the PEE pictures ,the Grand Duchess a warm person, was very close to them. They were between the Monarchs and their great Grand Father the Grand Duke Jean.
What a life for them , from people events to the Balcony of the Grand Ducal Palace !
Old 05-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events, Part 2 (April 2017 - present)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
It is not because HRH Prince Louis does not have an Instagram account that he is not very ofter with his boys. On the PEE pictures ,the Grand Duchess a warm person, was very close to them. They were between the Monarchs and their great Grand Father the Grand Duke Jean.
What a life for them , from people events to the Balcony of the Grand Ducal Palace !

Yes, Iíve also heard that Maria Theresia is a very warm person and Iíve gotten the impression she is close to Gabriel and Noah.

I wasnít doubting that Louis doesnít have a close relationship with Gabriel and Noah, it was simply a general comment stating that it was nice to see the boys with their father after a while which was over analysed by some as it was not meant negatively at all. (This is not directed towards you, by the way Maria Olivia, Iím just clarifying.)

Old 05-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Commoner

I am sure that Louis does see his sons often, it is just that he doesn't post on social media every time they step out of the house like the ex does.
Old 05-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

You could say he lets them be children and grow up in private, where ever possible for the grandchildren of a Sovereign rather than constantly posting pictures of them online.
And thats not a dig at HereditaryPrincess, I agree we haven't see them together for a long time.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
You could say he lets them be children and grow up in private, where ever possible for the grandchildren of a Sovereign rather than constantly posting pictures of them online.
And thats not a dig at HereditaryPrincess, I agree we haven't see them together for a long time.
Thank you tommy. I agree - Louis is doing what he feels is best for Gabriel and Noah, and that is, not posting about them every nano second of the day (I presume). Occasional photos or even regular non-invasive photos are fine, as long as they do not include details of the boys' private lives and have the boys' consent. It's better to let them grow up privately as after all, whilst Tessy is using her royal connections for a public platform, the family are really only public amongst royal watchers in England (and not that many are aware of the GDF) and back home in Luxembourg. They're otherwise private citizens.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I find most of her posts cringe-worthy with way too much oversharing, especially of information about her boys.
I hope you never stumble across my instagram account.

Perhaps because I'm her age group and also very active on social media accounts, I don't see her behaving any different that other moms her age. She's young and enjoying her life. Many have suggested she might seek shelter or obscurity, and that she's changed following the break up. But perhaps shes finally feeling free of the restrictions being a member of a royal family entail, and living her life by her own rules, rather than a judgy, stuffy society that expects pillars of modesty and hiding.

I do not envy any woman marrying into a royal family. Suddenly they're no longer allowed a say in ANYTHING about their own life out of fear of an ever more judgemental public.

I am thoroughly amazed by many of the comments in this thread. She's a mom and proud of her kids. Trying to make a living on her own, and navigate a world that was one pretty much dictated for her.

Be a good person.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Majesty

I am not a fan of the celebrity way she lives her life I have no doubt she loves her children. I just wish she would respect the children's privacy and not continually post photos of them on social media for everyone to see.

Children are a precious treasure and they deserve their privacy especially as they are the children of parents involved in a messy divorce in view of the public. I understand that Tessy loves to take photos of her boys but they should be posted in a private account or not at all.